Sandy, My Neighbor - Cover

Sandy, My Neighbor

Copyright© 2003 by JAD

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I picked up Sandy during a rain storm, while she was walking to catch her bus. Little did I know she'd had her heart set on meeting me for some time. This is the story as to what took place after we met and got to know each other.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Cream Pie  

"Hi, Jill."

"Sandy, is it 3 o'clock already? I swear I just looked at my watch and it was 9 am."

"Actually it's only 2:30. We were let out early because my teacher in my last class got sick and had to go home."

"Oh that's to bad. Is your mother picking you up at 5 today?"

"No, a neighbor is. He gave me a ride to school this morning and I asked him if he would give me a ride home. I want to thank him again for being so nice."

"Is this the, neighbor?"

"Yes! This morning I didn't have my umbrella with me because I didn't think it was going to rain. But before I got to the bus stop, it really started coming down hard. And today we had our class pictures taken and my hair was really fixed up nice, so I didn't want to get it wet. He stopped and gave me a ride just as it started to rain."

'Well, that was real nice of him. But I bet you thanked him proper this morning, didn't you?"

"Of course, and he tasted so good, I want to thank him again. And if I'm lucky he will make me cum again."

"What do you mean, again?"

"This morning, before he picked me up, my blouse had gotten wet from the rain. When I got in his car, I asked if it was all right if I took it off to dry it in front of the heater. I didn't tell him I always wear a half bra, though. I think I embarrassed him when he saw my nipples. But he was quick to point out that they looked very nice."

"One thing led to another and he rubbed and played with them. You know how sensitive I am, well I came with a jolt."

"Sandy, you are a little vixen, do you know that? Although I quess I can't say little. At 5 ft 11 inches, you can't be called little."

It was 4:30 when I left the office. I figured if Sandy had been at the coffee shop since 3 she'd probably be bored by now. I didn't know at the time, that she waited there everyday for her mother to pick her up.

When I got to the coffee shop, I didn't see her. A waitress came over and asked if she could help me.

"I'm supposed to be meeting someone here"

"Do you mean Sandy?"

"Yes, do you know her?"

"Of course, Sandy and I have known each other for a couple of years. She's a real sweet kid. Or should I say young woman. At 18 she's no kid."

"How well do you know her?"

"Well, she's been coming in here for a couple of years now. Her mother always picks her up on her way home. Sandy always does her homework while waiting, although school doesn't appear to be difficult for her. She a straight A student, did you know that?"

"No, actually I know very little about her. We just met this morning."

"Well if I know Sandy, the two of you will get to know each other very well and very soon. She's had her eye on you for sometime."

"That is something I can't understand. I'm years older than she is. I would think she'd want to be around her own age of friends."

"Sandy, she's always stayed around the older adults. She says she feels more comfortable with them. And you might as well get used to it, because as I said she's had her eye on you for sometime."

"And speaking of her, here she is now."

"Okay, you two. My ears are burning. What have you been saying about me?"

"He just asked how well I knew you and I was just giving him a quick run down. I didn't tell him any of your intimate secrets."

"And why should I? You'll probably tell him all about them, soon enough."

As Sandy came towards us, she came to me and kissed me; her tongue pushed into my mouth and by reflects I tongued her back. Mum, I must admit, it felt good. When I ground my crotch into her's, she pushed right back.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Sure, anytime you are."

We both walked out to the car. After she got in and buckled up I asked her how her day went.

"It went great! Our class pictures were taken and I looked nice, thanks to you. If you hadn't of stopped when you did, my hair would have been ruined."

"Glad to be of service, Madam."

"Maybe I can be of service to you, Sir."

She started pulling the zipper of my pants down and freed my rock hard cock.

"Mum, look at that. I think you're ready for me to play with you."

I hadn't yet started the car, so I just sat there as she went down on me. She licked the tip of my cock and then sucked me in and immediately sucked me down her throat. It happened so fast, I was almost ready to cum on the spot. But somehow didn't. She then let me slip out of her mouth and licked me like a lollypop. She took my balls in her mouth and gently sucked them. Then back to licking my cock, and sucking the head into her mouth.

It really felt good and I could feel myself getting ready to explode in her mouth.

I remembered from this morning that her nipples were very sensitive, so I reached over and undid the buttons on her blouse. When her breasts were free, I rolled her nipples between by thumb and fingers. I could hear her moaning around my cock.

The harder she sucked on me the harder and faster I played with her nipples. Her breasts were so full that I also cupped them in my hands and gently squeezed them.

She pulled her head up enough to tell me to squeeze her breasts and nipples hard. She said it felt extra good to feel them being hurt.

I did as she requested and then could feel her climax. At the same time I pumped several loads of cum into her mouth.

"Oh God, Baby that felt so good!" She said.

"And I love the taste of your cum!"

I then started the car and headed home. She gave me directions to her home, which of course, was in the same area as mine.

"Come on, you have to come in and meet my mom."

"Mom, where are you? I have someone I want you to meet."

"I'm here sweetheart. And is this who I think it is?"

"Yes, Mom, he stopped this morning just when it started to rain, and gave me a ride to school."

"Well I'm glad that Sandy finally got to meet you in person. She talks about you all the time, as if she's known you all her life."

"From what she tells me, she's been watching me when I was washing my car's. And she's also seen me sunbathing."

"Yes, I remember the first time I saw you sunbathing nude. I wanted to come out of hiding and fuck you on the spot."

"Yes from the way Sandy describes you, I am looking forward to seeing you nude."

"Whoa, what kind of a family am I getting mixed up with? You're going to share me? Mother and daughter at the same time?"

"Not only that, lover, but I hope it's is a foursome. Mom and me, your wife and you."

"Mom, would you call his wife and invite them both over for dinner. You can say it's a thank you for him picking me up today. Today is Monday so maybe you could try for Friday night or Saturday. If that's okay with you, Mom."

"Of course sweetheart, the sooner we meet her, the sooner we can start having fun."

"And Mom, you know the writer on Storiesonline that you like so much, you've just met him."

"No way! Really, oh I just love you stories. How do you ever come up with the story line?"

"When I'm writing the words just seem to flow."

"Mom, I m going to show him my room, okay? And why don't you come and see us in a few minutes."

Sandy then led me down the hall to her room.

"I really just wanted to get us alone. I want you to play with my nipples." She said as she unbuttoned her blouse.

I certainly didn't need too much persuasion and immediately started rubbing her nipples with my fingers.

"Mmmm, that feels so good. I wish you could stay here and do that to me all night."

"Sandy, what - oh I see. Does it feel good baby."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.