The New Boyfriend - Cover

The New Boyfriend

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Incest Sex Story: Karen finds herself in a very sexy relationship with her stepfather. He's just like her father and even though they're not blood relations, they're both quite sure her mother won't find the fact that Karen's father is fucking her very funny.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Roy knew that he and Karen had gotten themselves into something that was going to take a lot of work to continue without their being caught. Roy was naked and he was leaning over his stepdaughter, Karen, as she lay there on her back on the couch underneath him. His big horny cock was buried halfway inside Karen's tight young teenage pussy and he was flexing his ass muscles and his legs as he held her ankles firmly, spreading her legs out to be side of her body as he fucked Karen like he'd never fucked her before. He and Karen hadn't made love in several weeks and now that they'd gotten a chance to be alone again, they were catching up on lost time.

Roy knew that Karen loved for him to fuck her this way. He'd taught her virtually everything she knew about having sex, sucking cock, making love and anything sexual because Roy had taken Karen from her first touch of his cock to the point where he was making love to her on a regular basis. He'd been her sexual teacher and that was exactly how Karen thought of him. "Her" sexual teacher and she knew that because he was her stepfather, Roy could never be more than that but he was her first lover and he would always have a very special place in her young maturing heart.

"OHhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck me, Roy, oh yeah, give me your big cock," Karen begged her stepfather/lover as she was feeling another orgasm rapidly approaching. She loved having Roy's big hard dick inside her more than anything. Karen loved to suck him, to stroke him but most of all, she loved to fuck with Roy more than with any other man she'd ever fucked.

Roy held Karen's legs out from her body at an angle and he was really thrusting his naked ass back and forth, almost drilling Karen's tight wet young pussy with his big dick shafting in and out of her. Then, Roy was "ready to do his cum" as Karen liked to call it and she felt herself approaching another climax as well. Roy felt his balls release and he thrust his entire cock deep up into his sexy young stepdaughter's pussy and held it firmly seated there while his nuts started pumping his jism deep into her pussy. "It's really a good thing Karen's on birth control," Roy thought to himself, knowing that he'd probably have knocked her up many months earlier if she hadn't been on the Pill.

Karen lay there impaled on Roy's big cock, whimpering and whining as she orgasmed again from his hot sexy fuck with her. When Karen finished her cum, Roy laid inside her for awhile and they had a little "father/daughter" talk like they usually did after he'd finished fucking her. He pointed out some of the things he was sure Karen had never thought about regarding their sexual relationship. One thing he told Karen was that if she wanted to continue to fuck him, she'd have to get herself a boyfriend.

"Why?" Karen asked. "I don't want a boyfriend, Roy, I've got you for all that I want," she said in true lack of understanding what Roy was telling her.

"Think about it, Karen, you're a very attractive and very vivacious young teenager and don't you think it'll be kind of suspicious if you never have a boyfriend, if you never date any guys and we have got to make sure that we never put the idea in anyone's head that you and I are lovers, understand?" Roy asked as he tried to instill in Karen's young immature mind the signs that they needed to avoid in letting anyone know of their sexy but illicit relationship. Roy knew that he and Karen would both be in a lot of trouble if anyone, especially Karen's mother, ever figured out what they were up to.

So, that night Karen began to think about and consider ways that she might be able to get herself a boyfriend to disguise what she and Roy were truly doing. She certainly didn't want to endanger her sexual times with him and she didn't want to get him in trouble with her mom or with anyone else who might care that he was boinking his stepdaughter. Karen tried to think of ways she could interest some of the boys at school in her so they'd want to be her boyfriend and help her cover up the realities of her life. The reason she hadn't had a boyfriend up to that point was because Karen had been so shy and felt she wasn't cute or sexy or desirable by the boys so she'd never gotten too worried about catching herself a boyfriend. Now, Roy was saying it was a "must" or he and her would have to quit fucking together.

Karen started talking to her best girlfriend, Kim, and asked her how she should go about trying to get herself a "boyfriend". Karen wondered what she'd do with a boyfriend if she got one. She didn't really want to have sex with anyone but Roy yet she wondered if any guy who was interested in her would expect her to give him blowjobs, fuck him, and so forth. She asked Kim so many questions that Kim began to wonder what was prompting all these very naive and uninformed questions for her schoolmate and girlfriend.

Finally, it had been an entire week since Karen and Roy had last fucked, and he'd said if she didn't have herself a boyfriend by the next day, their sex sessions would be over. Karen was desperate. What could she do?

The next morning after her mother had left the house for work, Karen went into Roy's and her mother's bedroom and she climbed into bed with him. She wanted to beg him to give her another week or so to find a boyfriend. It just wasn't that easy to go from being a shy girl at school to one who could attract a boyfriend in one week's time.

Karen got under the covers with Roy and she reached down, finding his big sexy cock growing hard between his legs and under the soft caresses of his stepdaughter's hand.

"Can I give you a blowjob this morning, Roy? I want to so much," Karen pleaded as she moved her head under the covers and quickly got in a position where she could stroke Roy's cock and then take his hard dick in her mouth when she was ready to suck him. Karen loved sucking cock and she wanted to suck Roy's and get him to cum in her mouth before she left for school that day. She started stroking Roy and then she flicked her tongue over the juice hole of his cock and felt her young sexy pussy twinge as she opened her mouth to take his big sexy cock inside her lips.


Chapter 2

Karen moved underneath the covers of her stepfather Roy's bed, knowing exactly where she was going for and what she was doing. She'd sucked Roy's large adult cock enough times by now that she was very comfortable with getting in between his legs and beginning to give him one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. When he and Karen had first started flirting and playing around sexually, Karen hadn't known the first thing about any sort of sex play with a man at all. She certainly hadn't known how to jack a man's cock or how to give him a blowjob and take his cum load in her mouth. But that had been many months ago and now Karen was not only very comfortable with sucking Roy's cock but she'd also given very hot blowjobs to several of the guys who Roy was friends with. The bottom line was -- Karen loved sucking cock. It made her so horny and when a guy, Roy or one of the other guys she'd blown, would cum in her mouth, Karen could nearly orgasm from that arousal and excitement alone.

Karen felt her pussy growing very wet and horny as she positioned herself on her side where she could reach Roy's cock and then stroke him and lick him, too. She found his cock already nearly hard and at full erection and when Karen's wrapped her soft teenage hand around her stepfather's hardening cock, Roy moaned and made sure both of them was comfortable for the quickie blowjob he knew Karen wanted to give him. He'd come to understand that Karen loved to suck his cock so he'd often let her do it without returning the favor at that moment. Other times she'd suck him and he'd eat her pussy and then frequently he'd end up fucking his sexy young stepdaughter's brains out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.