Deepthi, An Erotic Experience - Cover

Deepthi, An Erotic Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Bahrain Boy

Chapter 2: MK

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: MK - After enjoying Suma Aunty I had another unexpected experience from Mumbai and too with a real sex bomb who was much experienced in lovemaking. She also enjoyed a young boy with all freedom. By enjoying me she fulfilled alot of her fantasies. My lovemaking with her led to another fantastic experience.That was a terrific one. It was with famous actress.Here I am narrating my experience with Deepthi.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Incest   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Size   Indian Erotica  

Hi friends, hope you have enjoyed my previous chapter about Deepthi, my Aunty. I am coming back again with another erotic experience I had with my fantasy actress of Hindi. Really I am very happy to narrate this real incident before you, since it was a long cherished dream came true. I am presenting this in two parts since it is too lengthy. May be some body will think that whether what I am writing is true or not. Even now after this true incident it is like a dream to me. I mean still hard to believe. Really I am very lucky to have such incidents to cherish at a very young age. Because in India still sex is a taboo even to discuss and we never discuss it openly and getting sexual experience at young age is very rare. We can call her with a short name MK.I was really mad about her Big breasts, buttocks and deep navel. The way her big breasts jiggle while she walks makes me masturbate instantly. To me, she has the biggest, heaviest and the most beautiful BOOBS in the whole BOLLYWOOD. Really all the film directors exploited her precious assets. To be frank to say that she had no hesitation to show this in her films. She was really an exhibitionist and found happiness in showing her sexy body generously in all her films.

I saw how she maintained her beautiful figure. She spends enough time to do exercise, mostly yoga. Her age was around 30 but she looked like a teenaged girl. Recently I have seen some of her pictures of doing exercises in a health club. There in her pictures most eye catching picture was of her breasts, which was trying to come out of her dress. I am having a collection of more than 300 pictures of her in my computer. Moreover due to her insatiable urge for sex and various sexual experiences received from her lovers she was not ready to stick to one person. Film magazines published stories of her sex escapades with almost of her co-workers. Once I read in a film magazine that she is very much interested premarital sex.

That day a wild lovemaking with Deepthi, I disclosed her my wish to meet her personally. Really all the lovemaking with my Aunty was very good since she was more experienced than Suma Aunty.She also taught me many ways to take the woman to the extreme heights of pleasure. We engaged all kinds of lovemaking but she taught me various techniques of oral sex within a week since it is her favorite one. While pressing me to her boobs after a wild lovemaking she whispered"Monu you want to meet her only or to get seduced by her?" I then disclosed my fantasy of getting seduced by this sexy bitch. She told me that they engaged several times in lesbian relation and many times exchanged partners also. They were members of an elite club and they used to meet in their flats or villas in rotation, where they exchanged keys of cars to swap their partner for that night. But they were very careful to select the partners due to the fear of diseases like Aids. At the end of a violent and perfect lovemaking she told me that she would introduce me to her next day but not through their club. Moreover Aunty also told me that MK had not got enough young boys to make love.

That day was a memorable day in my life. Deepthi and myself went to her spacious villa around 9 AM. Luckily her family members were out for two days. When Deepthi introduced me to her she was really drinking the young boy with her eyes and I was not able to face that lusty look. Whenever I got chance, I peeped at her and enjoyed the view of her special body parts which her fans can only dream of. I specially liked her really big and perfectly shaped heavy breasts, which jiggle with her movement. I also liked her voluptuous hips and her deep navel. I used to go just crazy to squeeze those perfect pairs, to suck them, lick them, bite them, and eat them. Her sexy dresses kept me hard always. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful big globes that keep giggling with her footstep. I couldn't stop staring at her butt swaying left and right in an erotic manner. I wanted cover her fantastic body with full of kisses and to lick all over the body and to take honey out that love triangle. That day she went to a Shooting after doing makeup at home due to lack of time around 11 AM, dressed in a pink Ghagra-Choli and we also gone with her. The dress was tight and showed all the curves clearly. Her boobs were trying to come out, tearing the choli. She was looking more beautiful and sexy than ever. Since choli [blouse] ended just above her deep navel, it was also clearly visible to everybody. When she danced, her butt and breast jiggled wildly. All the while I was watching her movements and my hard on was very much painful for me. Today I was just mad in lust.

While the shooting finished Deepthi told me to go with MK and she will be coming after two days only. While saying this I found a mischievous smile in her but she whispered to me"Monu, Don't worry, MK want you alone for two days and don't keep any of your fantasies balance to fulfill." When hearing this I was in seventh heaven. While going to sit in front seat she invited me to sit with her in back seat. While sitting next to her in back I got a perfect view of her rich cleavage. She looked so HOT that I just couldn't take my eyes off her. She also noticed that, but tried to ignore me at that time may be due to her driver.

But after reaching home around 4 PM her driver left as well as her servant also to her nearby quarters as she decided earlier. After a nice bath while sitting on her drawing room she also came after bath by wearing a thick ivory colored gown which matched to her body very well. Without make up she looked more beautiful. She asked me, "What you were looking at me from car?" I didn't try to control my tongue and answered, "I am looking at you Madam." Even I was surprised at my reply, as I knew this could be very dangerous since she was a famous celebrity. I looked at her and saw looking at me totally stunned. She was speechless for a while.I was getting aroused more and more. I saw the little grin on her face and thought of trying my luck. I took a deep breath and gathered the courage to try my luck. I remarked, "You know something, Madam? You are one of the most beautiful lady on earth." I stopped for sometimes and finally expressed my feelings, "And the most beautiful thing about you, are your lovely breasts, deep navel and perfect hips. I have tried to control my feelings from the very first day I seen you in films, but now I can not do so anymore." She asked me"Tell me Monu. Out of these three, which you like more?" By gaining some courage I answered." Your Breasts". By then she was intensely aroused and without saying a word she undid buttons on her gown and to let me catch a glimpse of her white satin bra. Since bra was a net type I could see her chocolate colored areolas and erected nipples almost clearly. I again looked at her and really felt lust in her beautiful eyes. I was stunned and speechless. I had the biggest hard on of my life. I was motionless for about one minute. She had a naughty smile on her beautiful juicy lips. Immediately I put my hand into her bra, tweaking and pinching her erected nipples. It was like I was in some kind of half consciousness and half dream. Because it was hard to believe that I was finally feeling and playing with the biggest boobs of Bollywood [I know that people differ with me regarding the size, but to me she is the owner the perfect boobs in Bollywood]. MK was very excited and shaking with anticipation. She was very hot and told me that she want to enjoy me in the broad daylight. Till that day she has not got a young boy less than 20. Then really she pulled me to the sit out of her spacious bedroom. It was covered with half wall and then sliding window with reflective glass, thus denying vision from outside. Sky was very clear with a bright evening sun and rays passed to the sit out through the transparent clear glass on top. Sit out was beautifully arranged like a small garden with creepers, jasmine and bonsai trees. She was very horny. While sitting on a spacious marble sofa, she came closer and her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She moved her tongue inside my mouth freely, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For minutes, all we continued this in a very slow but in a very passionate and erotic way. Then She took my lips to her mouth for long time like sucking the juice out of a ripe mango and to be frank I enjoyed it too much.

We were both becoming more aroused by the moment. It was a dream come true for me. I had sex with Suma Aunty and Deepthi Aunty with in this age. But getting MK was only a dream for me like any other ordinary guy. I have never thought of being so much lucky. In fact I was the luckiest boy on earth, to get the most beautiful actress of Bollywood. While kissing me, she removed my shirt and kissed my little hairy chest. For several minutes she lightly rubbed me, at times spending some extra moments lightly licking my erected nipples. I reached out to touch her, but she gently took my hands and placed it on her back. She began exploring between my legs and tried to outline my cock over my shorts and feeling my hard on. Then she gave me a lusty look and getting into a sitting position on marble floor, she pulled my trouser down and looked at my super hard cock. [Both Suma Aunty as well as Deepa Aunty complimented me about the size. Deepthi Aunty told me that MK is very crazy about big cocks.] While grabbing my cock she commented."Oooohhh.My God. It is really big. Very big. It is gooood. I must say Deepthi is very lucky. Now me too because you are quite well hung. Let me check how big it is". She kissed it very passionately and told me to be patient for a while. The fatness and length of my cock made her mad because she is watching one of the biggest cocks in her life. Her beautiful fingers covered my cock and after measuring the length and circumference she exclaimed. "Mmmm.It is not less than 7 inches. But it is too much for 17 year old boy. Isn't it?" Even though she had several sexual encounters she rarely seen such a cock to anybody. It was getting really hard for me to control myself. But I wanted to enjoy the whole show and enjoy my first fuck with my dream actress.

While covering my pulsating cock with her hot kisses, she whispered to me"Monu.I want to eat it.I want to taste your manhood. I will extract the sweet cum from this young cock. I am very lucky to get such a young cock to suck." Soon she took first only my cockhead between her lips and, holding firmly in place, ran her tongue back and forth across my smooth cockskin. Then she moved her head forward and took all of my cock deep into her throat. With little flicks of her tongue, she bounced my cock around in her mouth while sucking on my cock like an all-day lollipop. Her much experienced tongue ringed my cock first in one direction and then reversed to go in the other. Her fingernails gently scratched my balls and drew patterns across the wrinkled skin. Now she took my lower ball into her mouth and began a series of strong inward sucks. With my ball resting on the upper surface of her tongue she bounced my ball back and forth. Then by taking both balls to her mouth she ran her talented tongue from one ball to the other and back again rapidly. Her sucking pulled my ball inward and against ah other in a tantalizing squeeze, while her tongue bobbled them up and down. Her mouth returned to my rapidly swelling cock. Opening her mouth wide, she again plunged my dick deep into her throat, almost gagging and choking. Her lips moved over my cock head and down the shaft until she had swallowed all of it. I groaned with pleasure as she sucked on my entire cock, flicking her tongue across the bottom then releasing pressure, sliding her mouth back, letting my cock come almost completely out of her mouth, then going slowly back down to swallow even more. She continued sucking me off and her body was sexually charged as I began to shake. I could fell the ridges of her teeth as my prick gone in and out, but she was very careful not bite or cut my tender cock flesh. I ran my fingers through her silky hair and pumping my hips slowly as she continued to suck me deeply into her mouth. MK started to move faster and I felt a surge building deep in my balls. She was taking my entire length into her mouth. I could feel myself coming up against the back of her throat, and she wanted more of it. MK was grunting and slurping as my cock drove in and out of her mouth. She liked what she was doing and she was perfectly good at it. I held her head and pumped my cock into her welcoming mouth. She was bobbing her head, feverishly sucking my dick while she was griping and stroking the base of my cock with her hand. She began to moan as she tasted the pre-cum that started to spill from my penis. I could feel an orgasm coming. My toes were curled tight, my legs were tense and my butt was clenched as I felt the excitement build. I lost all sense of time and place as the sensation built to a climax. MK continued to voraciously suck and pull on my cock, licking it, swallowing it. My cock throbbed, sending waves of pleasure and pain through my rod, pumping a huge load of cum into her mouth. She was lapping it all up, swallowing my cock as I was coming and licking the head of my cock and rubbing it across her lips as cum pulsed from me. She still held me around the base of my cock and as my orgasm began to fade she milked every last drop from me. My orgasm was so forceful; my legs were shaking and weak. I had never experienced anything so good and looked down in amazement as the dream girl of everyman slid her mouth off my cock. She had my cum on her face and was licking it off her lips. She said, "Ooh, it was really great. My little lover. I never enjoyed such a young cock in my life. I love that, I love the taste of your cum!" She licked her lips then kissed me. As she kissed me she darted her tongue, wet with my cum and her saliva into my mouth and it did taste good.

Due to this beautiful experience I was exhausted completely but her wet mouth started traveling allover the body for licking the sweat drops as a cow is licking her calf.Her wonderful act made me ready to explore the fantastic naked body of her.

Slowly, she loosened her gown and let it drop to the floor. What a beautiful round ass she had! She held her breasts, was squeezing them in an erotic manner. She put my head between her boobs. I stuck my tongue out and suck the valley between those big mounds. She then started unhooking her bra and let it slip to the floor. Her enormous breasts sprang out of the cups and bounced against each other, settling into perfect, jutting teardrops with just a natural touch of shag as she removed her top completely, her nipples pointing upwards. She did a small dance in which her boobs jumped up and down a lot. Then She turned her back to me again and removed her panties.

She looked at me and I could see her eyes were filled with lust. She kissed me on the lips. That kiss was awesome! I kissed her with my tongue going deep inside her. We tangled each others tongue and I could feel her saliva going in my mouth. The feeling was out of this world. She lay herself down on the marble floor in a Kashmiri carpet and ordered me. "Come and eat my pussy." I knelt down near her and hugged her and kissed her around her neck. My hands went straight for her boobs. I pinched her nipples and She felt a sense of pleasure. " First lick my tits".I started licking her face and then sucked the bottom portion of her ears. It felt very nice to her and she moaned."Monu.you are teasing me too much. Now eat your favorite tits as much as you wish." After her throat, then her armpit I turned my full attention to her breasts. With those big boobs, she looked busty. My each hand was not covering one full breast. I was surprised to find out how soft that breasts are. The nipples became harder. Her big, ripe, milky, watermelon like breasts stood in her chest very perfectly and not drooped a bit. She had large chocolate colored nipples. As I started sucking her boobs like a maniac, She heaved a sigh of lust, "Oh Monu my sweet boy, Pump them. Suck them. Eat them. Crush them." I started slapping each, one by one, making them jiggle wildly. Then with my mouth, I began to ravage them. While kneading the tits with my both hands I complimented how gorgeously they are standing in her chest. They were moving up and down while she was breathing heavily in lust. I crushed them on my face. I kept interchanging my attention between her two breasts, kissing, sucking licking and chewing them. Now it was full of dental and nails bruises. Her moans and occasional screams of pain were driving me even wilder. She was moaning with pleasure, her whole body was trembling in excitement. I caught hold of her waist and hips and hugged her very tightly, her boobs pressing against my chest. It was too good to stop but I kept it for later. She was moaning loudly. Then I moved down to her belly. Her waist was as smooth as silk. Just the sight made me hard! Those shapely long legs and wonderful thighs were a great feast to my eyes. I moved my tongue in her big deep Navel. I licked her whole belly with special attention to her beautiful Navel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.