BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale - Cover

BimboDrops: A BimboTech Tale

Copyright© 2003 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carlos is lusting after his beautiful neighbor Nicole. He's going to need some help from BimboTech, Inc.

Caution: This Science Fiction Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Transformation  

Carlos stared at the silent, shuttered house wondering what could be going on inside. It had been more than a week since he had treated Nica with the BimboDrops and then lost her. He had come back to the cafe to find her gone with no one quite sure where. She had left with the waiter, someone said. The manager thought the waiter was outside on a smoke break, but Carlos couldn't find him. He searched and searched all day for her but with no luck.

He had sat up all night worrying. Then in the wee hours of the morning, a cab had dropped his beautiful Nica on her own front porch, completely naked. Carlos was about to run to her, but her damned father came out and took her inside.

She hadn't left since. Carlos waited for the police to come, for Nica's father to come with his pistol. Nothing happened. Nica stayed in doors and received only a few close friends. Rumors started, horribly nasty rumors of Nica playing the whore, appearing in pornos, doing drugs. And one rumor that explained why Carlos was still free and alive: She didn't remember any of it.

He knew he should have counted himself lucky. That he should just get rid of the bottle and forget about it. But he had come so close! The memory of Nica's hand on thigh, feeling his hard cock through his trousers--it wasn't something he could just forget! Prison and death were acceptable risks if there was a chance that he could once again see Nica hungry for his cock and finish what he had started the week before!

But how could he possibly dose her again if she wouldn't even leave her house? Her inner bimbo was completely sealed off from him.

Carlos knew if he was ever going to get Nica out of her house and out of her panties again, he was going to need some help. Suddenly, he had an epiphany--use a bimbo to make a bimbo!

He picked up the phone and called Nicole's friend Aline.

"Hello?" came a guiless, giggly voice.

"Hi, Aline? This is Carlos," he said.

"Oh hi, Carlos! What's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm just a little worried about my neighbor. Nicole hasn't left her house in days and there are all these rumors going around."

"Oh my god!" exclaimed the young lady. "What have you heard?"

"Well, nothing specific," Carlos lied. "Just that she like went crazy or something last week."

"God, you're not kidding! I've heard all kinds of things, like she was going around acting like a total whore!" Aline exclaimed in a tone that was half horrified and half titillated. "Most of the stuff I don't even believe. Nica would never do that kind of stuff! But she doesn't even know! Did you hear that? She, like, doesn't even remember leaving home that day! Her dad thinks some asshole must have doped her up on something. She was high as a kite when she got home."

"That's horrid!" Carlos exclaimed as sincerely as he could manage, all the while thanking his lucky stars for Nica's amnesia.

"Yeah, so like, Nica's not leaving her house. She'll barely even let me come over, she's so ashamed! She told me she's thinking of becoming a nun!"

"My God!" Carlos exclaimed, this time with real horror. "Aline, we've got to help her! She can't let one mistake ruin her life!"

"Well, yeah, but what can we do?" she asked.

"We've got to get her out of the house!" Carlos exclaimed. "If she comes out and starts socializing again, She'll see the world isn't condemning her and she doesn't need to run away from it."

"That sounds logical," said Aline. "But how will we get her to go for it?"

"We'll start out small," said Carlos. "Just take her out for dinner or something, you, me and her. We can go get hamburgers. I'll buy."

"Hey, if you're buying I'm there! I'm sure I can talk Nica into coming our of her cave for a wee bit."

"Great!" said Carlos. "I'm sure that's exactly what she needs. You're a great friend, Aline."

"<giggle> That's me! Aline to the rescue!"

They planned out the details, then Carlos hung up and smiled for the first time since he had left Nica behind in that cafe. Things just might work out. He clutched his little bottle like a talisman and started to hum.


Nicole was in the shower. She showered a lot now. Sometimes as many as eight times a day. But no matter how much she washed, she just didn't feel clean. She felt dirty. Dirty, dirty, dirty!

Especially her pussy. But whenever she would wash it, touch it, she felt so warm, so... so...

Looking down at the warm water running down her naked body, she had visions of a huge phallus pressing up between her dripping breasts, towards her parted, welcoming lips.

"No!" she reprimanded herself, flinging her hand from her traitorous snatch.

"This isn't working," she muttered as water dripped from her pointy nipples. "It just isn't working."

She got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She peeked out of the bathroom to make sure her father wasn't there and ran to her bedroom. She flopped onto her bed and sighed.

She had to do something, find a way to distract herself. After whatever it was that had happened to her the week before, she just couldn't bare to leave the house, to see anyone but her daddy and her best friend Aline. She didn't even want to be around them, really. Bit when she was alone in the house, showering, lying on her bed, wandering the house, then showering again, images would come to her. Nothing coherent, just snatches of cloudy memory of disgusting sights, sounds, tastes...

And as disgusting as they were, to Nicole's horror, they were making her horny. Today had been the worst. A half a dozen times she had been close to masturbating at the thought of her own degradation. She just had to find a distraction, a way to get out of her own head!

The phone rang. Soon, her father called out.

"Princess? The phone is for you. It's Aline. Do you want me to tell her you're indisposed?"

"Thanks, daddy, but I'm fine. I'll answer it," she told him.

She picked up the phone.

"Hi Nica!" came the cheery voice of her good friend. "How's it going?"

"O.K., I guess," she replied.

"Just o.k. is unacceptable!" Aline declared. "And you sound down right gloomy! As your best friend, it is my duty to get you out of that house and back into your life!"

Nica sighed.

"Well, I don't know," she said. "I was just thinking that I needed a distraction, but..."

"But nothing!" Aline interjected. "We'll start you off slow, but you are coming out of that house if I have to drag you out! Just come our to dinner. Carlos is buying."

"Carlos?" Nicole asked. "Gee, I don't know Aline. I kind of want to stay away from guys, you know?"

"Come on, Nica!" her friend chided. "Carlos is the most harmless guy in the world! And besides, he's kind of cute, for a wierdo."

Nica grinned and shook her head.

"Aline, you think every guy is cute!" she said.

Aline giggled.

"Well, yeah, kind of. Let's just say I have a broad palate! So, can we pick you up around 6:00?"

"I don't know Aline," Nicole hesitated. "I want to, but everybody will be, like, staring at me. I'll just die of embarrassment!"

"Already thought of that," Aline bragged. "Carlos is going to take us to the other side of town. Nobody even knows us there! Once you're used to being out again, we can hang around the neighborhood and I bet you'll find nobody treats you any different."

Nicole sighed.

"O.K., but if I don't like it you have to promise me you'll make Carlos take me home," she insisted.

"O.K. It's a promise. Pick you up at 6:00?"

"Sure," Nicole agreed.

She hung up and turned to her closet. She sound her most conservative outfit. She would not have people looking at her like she was some kind of slut!


A few hours later and Nicole was in a fast food restaurant across town and almost feeling normal. Aline was her usual bubbly self and her good mood was infectuous. They chatted together at the table while Carlos waited at the counter for their order.

Aline was dressed in a quite revealing outfit, as was her norm: a scandalously short skirt and a blouse whose neckline didn't come anywhre near her neck. Aline wasn't as stacked as Nica was, but what she had was there for all to see. With Nicole dressed so conservatively, if any one stared at anyone it was Aline as she toyed with her curly blonde hair and gossiped aout everyone but Nicole.

Nicole smiled. Her best friend was a bimbo, but she had a heart of gold.

"Dinner is served, ladies!" Carlos declared, setting a tray loaded down with burgers, french fries and milkshakes. Aline grabbed a french fry before Carlos had even sat down, popped it in her mouth and continued talking and chewing at the same time.

"So Paula was all like, 'Maybe my next boyfriend won't care if I... hey, these are really good!"

She grabbed another french fry and tossed it into her mouth and grinned.

"Mmm! You guys gotta try these," she said, grabbing a handful.

"O.K.," said Nica, grabbing one.

"I'm an onion ring man, myself," said Carlos.

"Mmmm!" exclaimed Nica, reaching for more. "These_are_good!"

"Carlos," said Aline with a mouth full of fries. "You gotta try these!"

"No, that's all right," said Carlos, then grabbed his milk shake and tasted it.

"Mmmm!" he exclaimed. "The milkshakes are incredible! Try them!"

Nica and Aline both did so. Carlos was totally right! They were the best milkshakes they had ever tasted!

Aline giggled. Nica giggled. Carlos gave a low chuckle.

Nica couldn't believe how much better she was feeling! It was as if all the shame and embarrassment and frustration of the past week had just melted away into nothingness. Everything was just great! The world was such a friendly place and Nica hadn't a care in the world! Here she was with good friends and good food. Really good food. She sucked hard on her milk shake until her head hurt. Then she took a fist full of fries and munched on them until her head stopped hurting. Then she sucked shake until she had another brain freeze. She giggled.

Aline was making a pig of herself, Nica observed as she stuffed her own mouth with fries. But who could blame her? It was really good food.

Nica was so glad she had agreed to come out with her friends. She didn't care what people thought of her. She didn't want the evening to end! She just wanted to celebrate her new found freedom from shame! She wanted to party!

So did Aline.

So when Carlos suggested they go dancing at a club he knew of on the first floor of a big hotel, the girls were delighted! It was Carlos' idea that Nica call her father and tell him she was going to stay the night at Aline's so they could stay out as long as they wanted and he wouldn't worry. He was so smart! He knew just what to do to solve all of Nica's problems and now she didn't have any!

Except for the way she was dressed. She couldn't go dancing in such a dowdy, stuffy outfit. She was feeling awfully warm just sitting in the restaurant.

But Carlos told her not to worry. He had a surprise for her. For Aline too. The girls loved surprises. They piled into Carlos' car and drove off into the night, giggling and gosiping. Life was fun again!

They got to the hotel, but they didn't go into the club. Carlos led the girls to an elevator and up they went to the penthouse suite. Nica and Aline were delighted. They had never been to a penthouse before.

Carlos unlocked the door, explaining he had checked in eaarlier that day, just in case the girrls wanted to go danincing late into the night and didn't want to make the long drive home afterwards. Besidess. they might want to drink a bit. He indicated a big bottle of champaign that was already there in the room chilling. Carlos was so smart! He thought of everything! Nica vaguely remembered promising herself she wouldn't drink alcohol anymore, but she couldn't for the life of her remember why. It seemed sort of silly, now. She giggled.

But first, of course, they needed to dress for the club. Carlos presented the girsl with two outfits he had purchased for them--just in case. He gave Nica a red lycra halter top, a tiny black mini skirt, fishnet stockings and shiny red pumps. Aline got a bright orange tube top and matching hotpants, green stockings and black stilettos. Nica blushed and giggled when Carlos told her how sexy she would look in the outfit. She really wanted to look sexy. She wanted the boys in the club to like her. She wanted them to like her a lot!

Carlos directed them to the one bedroom and told them he would await them in the other. He grinned and told them he couldn't wait to see how they looked.

Nica and Aline couldn't stop giggling as they put on their new outfits.

"Oh my god!" Aline whispered to her. "Carlos is so hot!"

Nica giggled.

"God, Aline, you are such a slut!"

Aline giggled.

"I'm not the one that stayed out all night getting fucked and came home stoned off her ass and buck naked," she countered. "You're a bigger slut than me!"

Nica blushed but she giggled. It was kind of funny, now that she thought about it.

"Do you really think I'm a slut Aline?"

Her best friend nodded enthusiastically and giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.