Half a Century of Incest - Cover

Half a Century of Incest

Copyright© 2003 by blastcat

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My Mother taught me almost everything I know about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Uncle   Niece  

It took a couple of days to get acclimated to living at Uncle Bills' house.

It was the famiy farm and home. It was a large two-story frame house. There was a big living room that connected on one side to the eat-in kitchen. On the other side were two doors. One went to the dining room. The other to the front 'sitting' room.

The sitting room had been my other Greatgrandmothers' pride. It had the best furniture, fine antique lamps, a piano and a huge picture window. It was still the way she left it when she died. No one was allowed in there.

Down the hall to the right was a door that used to lead to the mud-room and the stairs to the second floor. About fifteen years ago, Uncle Bill had converted it to a bathroom. Until then they only had the outhouse. The outhouse still stood down by the first field. There was a short entry room where the stairs were and a door to the bathroom. This was the only bathroom in the house so when you had to go in the middle of the night you had to come downstairs.

At the end of the downstairs hall was the master bedroom. It was fair sized. It had a kingsize bed, a dressing table with a long mirror, a cedarwood chest of drawers and a couple of cushiony chairs. The cedar gave it a fresh smell all the time.

The stairs led to the second floor and the bedrooms. As you came into the hall, you could turn left and go to Amandas' room. Almost directly across from the stairs was Kimberlys' room and the guest room was to the far right.

All these rooms faced the front of the house. You could open a window and step out onto the roof over the front porch. It ran the length of the house.

As did the back porch. It also doubled as the mud-room and that is where the clothes washer stood.

There were five doors on the back porch, one at the each end and the center of the porch leading to the yard. The other two doors led to the bathroom and the kitchen.

After Amanda helped me get settled into my room, we went down to the kitchen.

Aunt Diane was sitting at the table. She said Uncle Bill was down at the barn. She told the Amanda that her daddy wanted her to come to the barn and that Kimberly was with him.

As they left Aunt Diane looked at me and said " I have something to talk to you about and I did'nt want the girls to hear."

"Your Uncle Bill is such a chicken" she continued " There are some things you need to be aware of and I really wanted him to tell you but he said he would tell the girls and I could tell you."

Taking a deep breath she said " I don't know if you know a lot about our family or not. We are very casual about dress in this house. We always have been. Normally we run around naked or in various stages of dress. Your Uncle Bill and I have discussed it and decided that for the time you are here, there should be no nudity. Your Uncle Bill is talking to the girls about it now."

I sat and listened as she stated " I know how teenage boys think and I know it would be awkward for you. I wanted to ask your opinion and then we will decide on boundaries. We thought that to make you comfortable the girls and I would fall back to wearing bra and panties. I know this isn't much of a compromise but what do you think?

I stared at her for a second and with a shaky voice " I guess so. I mean I don't want to interfere in your way of life or anything but I know, especially with you, that I would have a hard time controlling my... well, you know. I guess whatever you decide will be fine but I think I better continue to wear my shorts or my jeans. It will help with those awkward times."

She stood and leaned over the table and kissed my forehead and said " That was a very flattering thing to say about me, thank you." Adding " So it's settled, under clothes for the girls, shorts or jeans for you. Your Uncle Bill always wears his boxers anyway."

Aunt Diane at thirty-eight was a lovely woman. She was a small woman. Just barely five feet tall. From what I could tell her breasts were also small. She did have a butt that stuck out a little.

She went to the backporch and screamed at the top of her lungs " Billy, ya'll can come back up here."

Amanda was frowning when they came in.

Aunt Diane asked " what's wrong sweetie?"

Amanda " I don't know why I have to wear any clothes. I don't have anything for him to see. It isn't fair."

Aunt Diane looked at Uncle Bill, then at Amanda " You won't have to wear clothes Sweetie. We girls will wear bras and panties and Bubba will continue to wear jeans or his shorts."

Uncle Bill grinned at me.

Amanda " But I don't wear a bra. I aint got no titties yet."

Aunt Diane " Well then. you can just wear panties. Is that okay Billy?"

Uncle Bill still grinning at me " Okay with me."

That made Amanda happy.

Aunt Diane turning to Kimberly " What about you Kim?"

Kimberly looked right at me when she answered " I don't want him looking a me, period. I'll just start wearing all my clothes."

Look, I said " I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Why don't I just go home and drive back and forth?"

Aunt Diane was shaking her head no as Uncle Bill said " Nonsense. Kim, you wear whatever you want, Amanda wear panties, don't wear panties I don't care. Dee, whatever makes you happy."

"Bubba, you are staying here and that's that" he concluded and left the room.

Amanda and Kim went to their rooms.

"There is one more thing" Aunt Diane said as we sat drinking tea " Would you consider calling me Dee? I know it sounds silly but hearing Aunt Diane makes me feel old."

"Sure, I guess" I replied as Amanda came in naked as a jaybird, grinning from ear to ear.

"Girl, maybe you should put on your panties. You don't want to make Bubba uncomfortable do you?" Aunt Diane 'Dee' said.

"Daddy said I did'nt have to. You aint ucomfortable are you Bubba?" She replied beaming at me.

"It's okay Dee" I said " I think she's a cutie."

Amanda looked at her mother with an 'I win' sparkle in her eyes.

The next few days went by fairly fast. We were up early. Working by daylight.

I was helping Dee trim the hedges around the house and down the far side of the yard. It was hotter than ever.

I was working in my jogging shorts and a t-shirt.

Dee had cut the legs off a pair of Uncle Bills old overalls. She also wore a t-shirt. She had let the top of the overalls down and tied the straps at the small of her back.

The first morning she wore them, I noticed a small hole in the back left side and could see she wore no panties. Her butt cheek was visible.

The row of hedges was about fifty yards long with three places where you could go through to the other side.

We were using hand clippers and trimmed as much as we could from the ground.

I had gone to the shed to get the step-ladder so we could get to the upper portion and top.

We had started at the road and were working our way up. At the end by the road the hedges made a turn and ended at the edge of the corn field.

When I returned Dee was gone.

I set the ladder up at the end of the road and started up when I thought I heard a noise.

The hedges were very thick but you could see through in places.

I looked through and could just make out Dee. She was squatting at the edge of a corn row. From my position I could' nt really see her, just her form but laying on the ground in front of her were her overalls.

I had gone back there to pee a couple of times this morning so I knew that was what she was doing.

I climbed the ladder and started to clip the top of the hedge.

"Wait for me" she called " I need to hold the ladder for you."

"Whew" she said as she came through the opening " I really had to pee."

"Please be careful" she said " someone should always hold the ladder so you don't fall."

"Okay" I replied as she grabbed hold of the ladder.

We worked our way up the row. I would trim as far as I could reach. I would come down and hold the ladder for Dee to check my work.

When Dee climbed the ladder I could see right up the leg of her overalls. Sometimes she would take the clippers and stretch over to hit a spot I had missed. When she did, she would put one leg out for balance and I got a birdseye view of her legs all the way to her pussy.

We were both sweating profusely. Our t-shirts were soaked and I saw she had larger titties than I had originally thought. They were medium sized compared to the women I had seen and her nipples were just dark enough to darken her shirt.

As she climbed by me I could smell her sweat mingled wth her pee. I could'nt help getting hard.

Her pussy was dark and also very hairy. Occasionally she would hold her leg out for a long time giving me a great view.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.