Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Saturday - Day 22

When I woke up on Saturday I was still spooning Jamie. She never was a particularly early riser, and I enjoyed just being in bed holding her body. Eventually, however, nature called and I slipped out of bed without waking her.

When I'd taken care of myself, I went out to the kitchen and sat down. I noticed a photo album and I took it out and looked it over. There were pictures of Jamie as a kid, and there were some of Becky with her as well. I decided that I would get to know Jamie better by seeing how she lived, so I started looking - OK, snooping - around her apartment.

I looked at the books that she read, the videos she owned, and all the knickknacks that she had in the living room and kitchen. I was still looking around when she finally woke up and came out to see what I was up to.

"Good morning, sir," she said. "What's up?"

"Good morning, princess," I replied. "I'm just trying to get to know you better."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm trying to see what the Jamie who lived here is like," I explained, gesturing at the room around me. "You like romantic comedies and you had a loving family growing up. I saw some pictures of your sister, by the way, and she is as cute as you."

"So do you know me better?" she asked.

"A little," I said. "If I really want to know you, though, I need to go through the things not out for the general public to see."

"Uh, oh," she said. "What are you going to do?"

"With your permission, of course, I'd like to go through your bedroom and bathroom," I told her.

She gave me a sidelong look and said, "Well, I don't know if this is the best idea, but OK."

I took her hand and brought her to her bedroom. "You're sure you want to let me do this?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," she said.

She went to the bed, and I got the belts out again. "What are you going to do, sir?" she asked.

"I'm going to tie you to the bed, for two reasons," I told her. "First, I don't want you changing your mind when I find very personal things. And second, I love seeing you spread naked on your bed."

She accepted my bonds and I started going through her room. I started with the underwear drawer, because people tend to hide private things there. Sure enough, I pulled out a vibrator. "A friend of yours?" I asked.

She blushed and said, "My best friend till recently."

I turned it on and ran it across her hips, sides and nipples. "Maybe he's feeling lonely," I said. I ran it across her pussy lips and dipped it in a little, then moved it up to buzz her clit. She gasped, but I turned it to very low and just leaned it against the opening of her pussy.

"Maybe later," I said, and went back to my search. Her drawers didn't turn up much else. I looked under her bed, but nothing was there. I started through her closet and pulled down a box from an upper shelf.

"Oh, no!" she cried when she saw what I had. It contained a diary from when she was a teenager as well as some love letters from college. There were other mementos of past boyfriends as well. I read aloud some passages from her diary to her complete embarrassment.

"You are a bad, bad man, sir," she said.

"You sound like Peppermint Patty" I asked.

"Oh yes sir, that's me! Peppermint Patty in bondage!" she said laughing.

I laughed with her as I kept going through her things. They were not as revealing as I had hoped. They painted a picture of a reasonably happy, friendly girl, though one with all the typical fears and neuroses.

I looked through her closet some more and I noticed something in the back. "Why do you have a folding table in your bedroom closet?" I asked.

"It's my massage table, sir," she replied.

"You use it to get massages?" I asked.

"No, to give them," she said. "One of my past jobs was giving massages."

I glared at her darkly and then said, "You are going to be punished for this."

"Why sir?" she asked.

"How could you keep that from me?" I asked. "I love getting massages. Here is a whole other way that you could be pleasuring me, and you've been keeping it secret from me?"

"I'm sorry, sir!" she said, appearing to be upset. "It was a while ago, and I just didn't think of it. I'd love to give you a massage."

"Don't worry, when I'm done here, you'll show me how good a masseuse you were," I told her.

I went into her bathroom and looked around some there, but other than the standard tampons, pads and the like, there was nothing particularly revealing.

I went back to the bed and sat between her legs and ran my fingers lightly over her feet and toes before moving up to her legs. She was squirming from the feelings as I asked her, "What other secrets are you keeping from me?"

"Sir, a girl needs her secrets!" she said. "If I didn't keep any secrets from you, how would I be able to surprise you ever?"

"Fair enough," I said, running my fingers over her hips and up to her stomach.

"I do have one secret that I can tell you, sir," she said.

"What's that, princess?" I asked.

"My secret is that right now, I really, really, really want to cum!" she said.

"Well, if you are going to reveal your deepest secrets to me," I told her, "it's only fair that I help you out!" I lay down between her legs and starting nibbling at her pussy. I picked up her vibrator and turned it on high, then started dipping it in and out of her wet hole. I switched between sucking on her clit with the vibrator in her cunt to licking her cunt while the vibrator buzzed on her clit. She enjoyed all of it, and in no time was nearly there.

Just before she came I backed off and started running my tongue around the outside of her pussy. "No, sir!" she cried. "Please don't stop!"

I didn't give her mercy, however. I kept licking around the outside of her pussy and sometimes dropped down to her ass, until she had backed off of her orgasm. Then I started back in on her, bringing her close again, before stopping again.

"Why, sir? Please, make me cum! Why won't you make me cum?" she pleaded.

"I told you that you would be punished for hiding your skills for me," I informed her. "And you know something? Sometimes punishing you is very pleasurable for me!" I drove my face back into her pussy, pushing my tongue as deep as I could. Then I brought her to the brink again and backed off.

Finally, I felt she'd had enough and I took pity on her. I brought her back to the edge, but instead of backing off I sunk the vibrator into her ass, reached for her g-spot with my fingers and grabbed her clit in my teeth. In seconds her muscles were locked and instead of a scream, a high pitched whine emanated from her throat. Her ass and back were off the bed and she was completely supported by her heels and shoulders as she jammed her pussy into my face.

I left my fingers and the vibrator in her, but backed my face off so that I could see her cum. Her face was pulled into a grimace of pleasure and my hand was flooded by juices. Jamie often squirts a lot when she cums, but this was the most that I had seen. She stayed suspended for about 30 seconds before she screamed, "Stop, sir, please! I can't take any more!"

I pulled the vibrator and my fingers out of her and she collapsed on the bed. She was a sweaty, juicy mess. I wished I had my camera. As she got her breath back she said, "You are not just a bad man, sir, you are an evil man. Do you know that you nearly killed me? Can you imagine how my parents would feel when they claimed my body from the morgue? Cause of death: excessive orgasm!"

I untied her arms and legs and went to the bathroom. I started a bath for her and went back to the bedroom to get her. I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom, put her into the bathtub and started washing her. As I was doing her hair she said, "Sir, I'm supposed to be taking care of you!"

"Silly rabbit," I said, "don't you know that watching you cum like that sometimes gives me more pleasure than cumming myself? And seeing how good it makes you feel when I scrub your hair like this makes me feel good, too. Anyway, I fully expect, demand in fact, that you treat me like this as well, but another time. Now I am going to enjoy pampering you."

I finished washing her and then had her stand next to the tub as I dried her body. I gave her a sleeveless tee shirt to wear. I loved the way her boobs peeked through the armholes and how the bottom of the tee barely covered her bottom. We went to the kitchen and I scrounged together a little brunch.

We talked about her family some more, and I asked what her parents were going to think about our living arrangements. "I guess they will freak a bit. It certainly is not the home they thought that I would make for myself. They were expecting the loving husband, kids, PTA. Whips, chains and slavery are not things that they even imagined for their daughter."

"Hey, I hardly ever whip you!" I protested.

"You know very well what I mean, sir," she said. "Knowing them, once I explain everything they will be supportive, but they will be praying that it is a phase that I am going through until I find the right man."

"Is it a phase?" I asked seriously.

She looked back at me with the same seriousness and said, "I don't know. I wish I did. It doesn't feel like one, but I never expect my relationships to end when I start them. Will I be 50 and still living with you and Becky? I just don't know. I just know that this feels more like a long-term relationship than any that I have ever been in." After a pause, she continued, "Which will freak my parents out even more."

She sighed and said, "You warned me this wouldn't be easy, sir."

We finished eating and we cleaned up. I told Jamie, "OK, time to pamper me. Break out the massage table; you are going to give me a very nice massage."

"Yes, sir!" she said happily. I really did enjoy getting massages. I hadn't had all that many of them, probably a dozen in my entire life, but I really considered it a treat when I got one. I have only ever had them from women, and I always felt them to be very sensual and somewhat sexual.

Each person performed the massage differently, and the touching usually turned me on. I always wondered, 'How close will they bring their hands to my naughty bits?' Most did the back and legs, but every now and again I would get one that would also do my ass, which I enjoyed. I suspected that Jamie would not be shy with where she put her hands.

After Jamie set up the table, she lowered the window shades and lights and put on some of that new age music that is supposed to relax you. "How long of a massage do you want, sir?" she asked.

"Until you are done," I told her.

"OK sir, just relax, and let me make you feel good."

She had me lie face down on the table and covered me with towels. She started on my back and neck. There are a lot of reasons to get a massage, but I've always gotten them for the sensual pleasure, not as therapy. I like a soft, but firm touch; not a painful, pummeling one. Jamie's touch was perfect.

If I hadn't just had a good night's sleep, it would have knocked me out. As it was, it put me into a complete state of relaxation with overtones of excitement. She worked her way down my back and kept going over my ass. Her fingers brushed the crack of my ass and my asshole, and I was getting quite hard against the table.

She moved down my legs and spent a long time making my feet and toes feel amazing. Then she moved back up and did my thighs, spreading my legs. Her fingernails ran across my ball sack and perineum before her hands moved back up onto my ass. As she moved from body part to body part, she kept uncovering and covering me again with the towels, and even that small action kept me on edge. She worked her way up my back again, then did my neck and scalp. I was in heaven.

She had me turn over and began on my with a face and scalp massage. Then she moved down to my shoulders and chest. She brushed by my crotch on her way down to my legs and feet again. She then worked her way back up to my thighs. I was glad this was not some stranger, because my cock was at full mast with anticipation. When she was done with my thighs she again ran her fingers gently around my balls and then she started massaging my cock.

And massaging was what she was doing. She wasn't jerking me off, she was massaging my cock. Her hands were warm and oily, and she was moving her hands slowly all around my cock. There were no furious movements. Rather she was rubbing the muscles of my dick. It was heavenly. She kept it up and I was getting closer when she started running her fingernails all around my cock and balls. That was it: I started cumming.

Just before I began she leaned over and put her mouth over my piss slit. She did not take the head of my cock into her mouth or otherwise blow me. Her mouth was just there to capture my cum as it was forced out by her still slowly moving hands.

When I finished cumming she moved her hands back up to my chest and shoulders, and then finished me off with more time on my face and scalp.

She finally kissed my lips and asked, "How was that, sir?"

"Magical," I sighed in response. "I hope you enjoy doing that, because as my slave you can expect to be doing it a lot! In some respects, I don't think that I have ever felt as good as I do right now."

"I'm glad I could make you happy, sir!" she said. "I'd be happy to do this every day!"

"How long were you working on me?" I asked.

"Almost two hours," she said.

"I can't believe it," I said. "I don't think I would survive getting these every day. I would just never get up from this table! But now we're going to have to get going. Thank you again; it was wonderful."

We got dressed again and headed back to the apartment. I insisted on bringing the massage table with us.


When we got home, Becky was pleased to see us. Since I was dragging the table, she grabbed Jamie and kissed her first. "Did you guys have a good time?" she asked.

"Amazing," Jamie answered. "How about you? Did you and your little friend come to an understanding?"

"We did," she said. "Chrissy, get out here and help with this stuff. What is this?"

"It's my massage table," Jamie said. "He found it and got all mad that I hadn't told him that I could do massages. He tortured me!"

"Oh, you poor girl!" Becky commiserated. "Did you love it?"

"Oh, yes," Jamie sighed dreamily. Chrissy took the table from me and put it by the wall.

"Did you know that she could do massages as well?" I asked Becky.

"Of course, sir!" she responded.

"And you didn't tell me! You bitch! You are going to be punished as well!"

"Oh, sir! I can't wait," she said huskily.

"What good is punishing these girls if they enjoy it so much?" I asked no one in particular.

I looked over at Chrissy. While Becky was dressed in her white mini skirt, Chrissy was completely naked. "Come here Chrissy," I said.

Chrissy looked over at Becky, and Becky said, "Slave, if he gives you an order you obey immediately! You don't look at me. His orders are the same as mine, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered. She came over, and I had her turn around in front of me. Her hair was up in a pony tail, and she was not wearing any make up. She looked ridiculously young. She was wearing a heavy collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Her ass and back had welts on them, evidence of a whipping.

"Chrissy, did you enjoy your night alone with Becky?" I asked.

"Oh, yes sir!" she gushed. "It was marvelous. I want to thank you for allowing her to be with me!"

"And what about you, Becky? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Well, I did miss you sir, but it was nice getting to know my little slave. We talked quite a lot," she said.

"Yes, she looks like she's been well talked to," I said with a smirk.

"I didn't say that we only talked, sir!" Becky protested with a grin.

"And then we were four," I said. "I think we are definitely going to have to start looking for a new place tomorrow. I shudder to think what it will be like trying to share the bathroom."

"We can get the real estate section in the morning and start looking then," Jamie said. "Even without Chrissy contributing anything we should be able to get a pretty nice place."

"Mistress, may I speak with you in private?" Chrissy said quietly to Becky.

"OK," Becky replied, and they left the room. I went to go put the massage table away. In a few minutes Becky and Chrissy came back into the room and Becky said, "Sir, Chrissy has something to offer you."

I looked at Chrissy and she came over and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Sir, when my parents moved away they gave me their apartment. It is far too large for just me, and I would be most honored if you would consider moving in with me. I think it would suit your needs very well."

I looked over her head at Becky, who just shrugged at me. I also looked questioningly at Jamie and she seemed to say, why not. "Well, it won't hurt to look at it," I said. "Why don't we go first thing in the morning, and then if it won't work we can continue looking at other places."

"Thank you, sir. I would be very happy if I could contribute this," Chrissy said.

"So, is there anything else on the agenda for tonight?" I asked.

"Can we all go out to dinner?" Becky asked.

"Fine with me," I said. "Anywhere in particular?"

"Don't worry, sir," Becky said. "I'll make the reservations. Would it be OK if the other slaves and I go to get our hair done before we go?"

"Fine with me," I said. "I have some other shopping that I need to do, plus if I have free time I'll need to rest. I think I should take more vitamins so that I can keep up with you!"

The girls got dressed and left, and I went out shopping. Becky had said that she wanted a ceremony to accept her status as slave, and I had some thoughts about what to do. I had to shop for some products and services.

I spent quite a bit of time out, but I still got back long before the girls. I decided to take my own advice and went in to take a nap.


I woke up when one of the girls quietly opened the door to look in. "I'm up," I said.

"I'm sorry, sir," Becky said.

"That's OK, I didn't want to sleep all day," I said. "I'll be out in a minute."

I went to the bathroom, and then I walked out of the bedroom into the living room. I stopped and I'm sure that my mouth was hanging open in shock.

There on the floor of the living room were three living dolls. All three of them were kneeling on the floor in position, legs apart and hands behind them. All three were also wearing new lingerie, identical in design. They were babydolls, tied at the neck and flowing open over the hip. They were opaque and silky, covering the breasts in material while making every ridge and bump evident as well as leaving their pussies on display.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.