My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2003 by Catmandu99

Chapter 6: Mark

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Mark - Part of a festival for stories inspired by songs. Sheila is finally getting a taste of independence just as 2 men start to vie for her attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I didn't know what was going on between Nat and Sheila, but I planned on finding out tonight at dinner. I knew Nat had been trying to warn me away from Sheila. His body language practically screamed MINE. Luckily, I didn't give a rat's ass what Nat's body was trying to tell me. I didn't believe in poaching, but Sheila didn't act as if there was anything romantic between her and Nat. That made it an open race as far as I was concerned.

It had been a very long time since any woman had interested me the way Sheila did. She had a way of cocking her head to the side while staring into a person's eyes that made you feel as if she could see to the bottom of your soul. It also didn't hurt that she had the legs of a 40's pinup model.

Sheila was wearing a summer dress when I picked her up. I had told her to dress casually since I wanted to take her down to the marina for a walk on the boardwalk before sunset. I was never one for dinner-and-a-movie on a date. When I went out with a woman, it was because I enjoyed her company and wanted to talk to her. It's hard to talk to a woman in the middle of a feature film.

Sheila seemed a bit preoccupied when I picked her up, but quickly got into the conversation. She was warm, funny and had a sharp wit that turned me on. I was also glad to see that her ankle appeared to be good as new.

I decided to pounce while we were sitting on an old park bench watching a dog and his kid play in the surf.

"What's the connection with Nat? I don't see any family resemblance."

Sheila laughed, as I had intended. "Nat? He's a friend of the family. He's been best friends with my brother Todd since they were 10 or 11. He offered to be my - how did he put it? - oh yeah, my pack mule yesterday since none of my brothers could be there to help me move in."

I cut my eyes to Sheila at the mention of brothers again.

"I'm not sure I like the way you say that. Just how many brothers do you have? And are any of them likely to beat me up for drooling over their sister?"

Sheila slanted a frankly sensuous look from the corner of her eyes before replying.

"Depends on where you're drooling." She laughed before continuing. "I have 5 brothers. All older. All overprotective. Are you scared?"

Ah, a challenge. I could very easily fall for this woman and her teasing sensuality.

"Five?!" I faked a gulp before lowering my voice. "They're not here right now waiting to protect your honor, are they?"

Sheila played along by looking around theatrically. "God I hope not. I'd sure hate to miss having my honor besmirched."

What did I say? A sharp wit that turned me on.

"All right. Tell me about these brothers who are going to make a Hot Pocket out of my body."

Sheila grinned and started ticking names and statistics off on her fingers.

"Randy is 32 years old and a captain in the Army. He's stationed in Korea for the next 2 months. Todd is 30 years old and an engineer. Ronnie is 28 and just started with the local sheriff's office. David and Michael are twins - 26 and in their final year of medical residency. David wants to be a pediatrician and Michael likes the ER"

"Whew. That's some list. Thank goodness there's not a wrestler in the bunch. And you say that Nat is a friend of one of your brothers?" I was interested in learning about Sheila's family, but I had an agenda.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.