My Life - Cover

My Life

Copyright© 2003 by Catmandu99

Chapter 5: Sheila

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sheila - Part of a festival for stories inspired by songs. Sheila is finally getting a taste of independence just as 2 men start to vie for her attention.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Nat could not have picked a worse time to show up. There I was in a gorgeous guy's arms feeling the tingles of a strong attraction running up and down my body when Nat appeared. There was no justice in this world.

I closed my eyes in order to give myself a minute to think. I WAS happy to see Nat. I loved him. He was a member of the family and a really good friend, all in one 6 foot package. As a teenager, I had even had a crush on him. I never let him know it, of course. Nat was 6 years older than me and even as a teenager, I knew it was a futile girlish dream.

He had always been there though, allowing me to cry on his shoulder. He had even rescued me from becoming a victim of my own teenage recklessness by pulling an overly amorous boyfriend off of me just before "No" became rape. But above and beyond all of that, Nat was really good company. Well, he was when he wasn't acting like an ass.

I had no idea what had gotten into Nat lately. He was more tense the past few weeks and almost seemed to be waiting for something. It put my nerves on edge. This whole scene with Mark, for example, was confusing. It almost seemed as if Nat was jealous of Mark. Why that would be was beyond me.

I sighed again and decided that I wasn't meant to understand some things, such as the male mind. It also wasn't doing any good staying angry with Nat. He didn't mean to be overprotective and, for the most part, he was better than my family. That didn't mean that he couldn't rile me faster than most though. Ah well, Nat was Nat, and always would be. For that I was grateful.

I opened my eyes to find Nat staring down into my face with a concerned expression in his eyes. He was stroking my arm in an unconsciously gentle manner. It was obvious that he wasn't really aware of what he was doing; let alone what it was doing to me. My stomach flipped and tingles seemed to follow his fingers down my arm. Oh boy.

Nat finally seemed to realize that I was staring at him. His eyes cleared and he smiled.

"So, what do you think about dinner? I'd be happy to run pick something up so that you can stay off of your ankle."

I tried joking in order to get my mind off of what Nat's touch was doing to my body. "Ah, I've always wanted a manservant."

"Manservant? And here I thought I was just being a nice guy by getting an ice pack. Ah, to be so used by the fairer sex," Mark said walking back into the living room.

I couldn't help smiling. In addition to his liquid smooth voice and gentle hands, Mark appeared to be a really fun guy.

"Actually, Nat here was just offering to play waiter and fetch dinner. I was just about to accept. Would you like to join us for dinner?"

Mark grimaced slightly before answering. "As much as I would love to say yes," he shot a quick look at Nat, "I'm afraid that I can't. While I was at my place, I got a call from the department. I'm afraid I have to go in a bit early tonight. One of the guys has to leave because of a sick kid. Perhaps I could take a rain check. Maybe take you out to dinner tomorrow night and welcome you to the neighborhood properly."

Nat's hand stilled on my arm and he suddenly seemed very tense.

"I'd like that."

Mark leaned over and gave a soft kiss to my injured ankle before placing the ice pack on it. He straightened with a twinkle in his eyes.

"I've always found that a kiss to the boo-boo helps with healing. Nice to meet you, Nat. Sheila? I'll see you tomorrow around 6."

Mark had barely gotten out the door before Nat looked down at me. "You are not going out with him, Sheila."

"Nat, my head is already throbbing. I do not need you going all big brother on me. Mark is a nice guy and if I want to go out with him, then I will!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.