The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Cory and Laurie shuffled down the hall towards the Jensons’ bedroom. Laurie had finally removed the anal vibrator that she and her sister had been sharing, then washed it. She was carrying it in her hand, anxiously waiting for the real thing to get stuffed into her tingling asshole. Cory knocked on the master bedroom door, then opened it and ushered in her sister.

Caroline and Malcolm were laying on their backs on the oversized bed, breathing heavily. It was obvious what had been going on; a heavy trickle of jism flowed from their hostess’ puffy cunt. Malcolm had just finished giving his wife a hard and fast fuck, forgetting completely his promise to screw the two teens in the ass. He looked up in surprise, then said, “Hi girls, what’s up?”

Laurie answered, “Don’t you remember? You were going to teach us about buttfucking?”

Caroline looked over at her husband in surprise and said, “Really dear, did you forget something? You should have told me; I wouldn’t have let you cum in my pussy if I’d known.”

Cory said, “Uh, it’s okay, we can do this some other time, if you’d prefer.” She had a dejected look on her face which Malcolm and Caroline promptly noticed.

“Nonsense,” replied Caroline, shaking her head. “Come on in. We’ll simply have to get Malcolm stiff again, then we’ll be happy to teach you.”

“Please, it won’t be a problem,” agreed Malcolm, shifting around and laying back with his head and chest on the pillows. “I love to assfuck beautiful young girls. Come on in and join us. I gather you enjoyed the anal vibrator today?” The girls fairly gushed with excitement as they described the many orgasms they had enjoyed.

Caroline shifted around as well, so that she and Malcolm were reclining with their backs up on the headboard of the bed. She spread her legs apart and Malcolm did the same. “First things first, girls. Why don’t you see if you can’t clean up the mess my husband made? That should get things in the mood.”

Cory grinned at her sister and hopped on the bed at Malcolm’s feet. Laurie sat down next to Caroline and smiled. “Doctor Jenson, how sloppy!” she chided jokingly. Lowering her face, she extended her tongue and began licking the cum seeping from Caroline’s pussy. Caroline sighed and spread her thighs wider, giving the horny teen complete access.

“Just say when, Doc,” said Cory. She knelt and bent down, sucking Malcolm’s limp and sticky cock into her mouth. She rolled the pliant flesh between her lips, tonguing beneath his foreskin while she sucked and swallowed the final traces of jism from his cockhead. Slowly he began to lengthen, filling her mouth pleasantly. She began bobbing her head and pumping his shaft slowly.

Caroline’s hands were roaming through the auburn tresses of Laurie as she murmured in contentment. The young girl had learned her lessons well from Phoebe. Caroline twitched in orgasm once, then lay back as Laurie moved around. In her new position, she could lap at her hostess’ clit while watching Cory facefuck Malcolm.

Cory was doing an entirely too good job on Malcolm. He began moaning, “Yes, yes!” in a low voice, bucking his hips as if he was about to explode in her mouth. Laurie sat up and tapped Caroline, pointing over at the other pair.

Caroline understood immediately. Sitting up, she reached over and pulled Cory away from her husband’s crotch. Malcolm groaned as his cock waved wetly, a steady pulse of precum trickling from his cockhead. “So close,” he protested.

“Remember why the girls are here, honey?” she asked.

“Oh, hell,” he complained with a smile. “It’s tough to remember you’re supposed to be draining the swamp when you’re up to your ass in alligators.”

The girls giggled, and Laurie asked, “Who’s first?”

“Me, me!” cried her sister. Cory got on all fours with her ass pointed at Malcolm, then looked back over her shoulder. “So, what do I do?”

Malcolm laughed. “Nothing yet, we have to get ready.” The girls gave each other a confused look, and Laurie shrugged her shoulders at her sister.” They watched as Malcolm pulled a drawer open and pulled out a small tube of ointment. “First off, you two need to be lubricated, oiled up, so to speak. That will make things go much more smoothly.” He showed them the tube of K-Y. “Now this is K-Y ointment. It’s a harmless, tasteless, water-based gel. You can also use Vaseline, but that can get pretty greasy. Also, you can use this stuff on the front side, if the fellow is extra big, or if you aren’t juicy enough. Okay?”

The girls nodded and Malcolm continued. “First, put a dollop of the jelly on your asshole. Then put some more on your fingertip and start working it in.” As he said this, he squirted a small bit all around Cory’s pink ring, then put some more on his middle finger. He handed the tube to his wife, who motioned Laurie to get in position, then repeated the process. “Rather than just plow right in, it’s usually best to work up to it, with a finger or two.” Malcolm’s greasy middle finger slipped inside Cory’s aroused rectum to the first knuckle, then stopped. “Like that.”

Cory gasped as Malcolm’s digit moved gently inside her. “Oh, God! More, more!” Laurie simply closed her eyes blissfully.

“The real secret is simply to take things slow and let your ass relax and accept things,” remarked Caroline, shoving her finger in to the second knuckle. “I love to assfuck, but if the fellow rushes it, he can tear you apart, and it won’t be any fun at all!” She began fucking her finger in and out of Laurie’s ass, twisting and turning it as she went. Malcolm followed suit, and the twins luxuriated in the obscene pleasure.

Malcolm squeezed a little more K-Y on his fingers and slipped a second finger inside Cory, along with the first. Cory gasped as she felt her asshole spread wide, but the initial sting soon was replaced with the warmth of an impending orgasm. Laurie never felt any discomfort from Caroline’s slimmer fingers, and began humping back, even after a third finger joined the other two.

Malcolm slid a third finger inside Cory, then kept them there as he knelt behind her. His wife positioned his cock in the crack of the teen’s ass, then as Malcolm yanked his fingers out, slipped his cockhead into her butt before it could close up. Cory let out a small “Ooof” as she felt her asshole invaded by the new intruder, but gamely get going.

Malcolm continued the instruction. “After the head is in, simply rest up a moment. Let your asshole widen on its own. Don’t force things.” He leaned forward slightly, allowing an inch to go inside. Cory’s eyes widened, but she began to enjoy the strange sensations pulsing through her body. “After this, when I do Laurie, we’ll teach you a position that will allow you the control, not the guy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.