The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After a few drinks, Anita declined the offer of another foursome with the Jensons, explaining that she had an errand to attend to. Her husband looked at her curiously, but she said that she’d explain it later. A few minutes after she left the room, the others left for their bedrooms, though Caroline promised John she’d get somebody to ‘look in on him.’

Anita walked down the hallway to the first door and rapped lightly. A light was visible from beneath the door, so when she didn’t get a response, she twisted the knob and stuck her head in.

It was not Reeves’ room. Centered on the large bed were Tony and Jeannine, half-covered in a slow-moving missionary position.

“Oh, excuse me!” blurted Anita.

Tony didn’t say anything, but Jeannine looked up and smiled. “Looking for some fun? I guess we can move over.” Tony smiled quietly, although his hips didn’t stop their repetitive movements.

“Uh, no, actually, I was looking for Reeves.”

“Down the hall and around the corner, other side.”

“Thanks.” Anita closed the door quietly and went down the hall.

She found the promised door and rapped much more forcefully on it. She did not enter until she heard Reeves’ deep baritone call out, “Come on in, it’s open.” Anita opened the door and found Reeves, wearing slacks and a silk bathrobe, rising from an armchair, setting a book down on an end table. She looked around briefly, not sure what to say, and took in a surprisingly large and comfortable bedroom with an attached bath. “Uh...” she started.

“Mrs. Jenson mentioned you might be dropping by,” he said with a grin. “I gather you are in need of some help?”

“Er, yes, she said that you’re the finest barber in town,” stumbled from Anita’s lips.

Reeves reached up and rubbed his own bald pate. “You wouldn’t think so to look at me, but I do have some talent in the area.” Striding across the room, he pulled a sturdy armless chair away from the wall desk and set it facing his guest. Then taking her by the arm, he led her towards it. Reeves stopped Anita before she could sit down on it. “You do understand that the procedure is a lengthy one?”

“I hope so, I mean, Caroline said it would be.” Anita turned as red as the seat cushion.

“Excellent,” said Reeves with a laugh. “Let’s get started, then, shall we?” He sat down on the chair and motioned Anita closer. “First, I’ll need to see the object of my attentions.” Reaching out, he unsnapped Anita’s left snap and slowly raised the left zipper up her thigh. After only a couple of inches, creamy thigh was showing, then the skirt was falling back, leaving Anita standing before him in her boots and jacket. “Now, spread your legs. Wider. Fine”

“Mrs. Jenson said I should give you the full treatment, and that you wanted to know enough to teach your husband at a later date,” he continued, now staring into Anita’s cunt. Her pussy lips were gaping open, and her inner labia and clitoris were prominently displayed through the trim red fur covering them. “The first thing you need to do is make sure that the entire area is well lubricated.” Gently he reached up and pulled her hands down to her pussy. He moved them in a mild motion around her clit, then leaned back as Anita began to masturbate herself above him.

For her part, Anita was feeling incredibly slutty. She looked down between the erect nipples opening the jacket wide to see his eyes, gazing back at her in a calm excitement. She quickened her pace and whimpered slightly in her first orgasm.

“Excellent,” he said. “Now remember, lubrication is everything. Next, we need a secondary, internal lubrication.” He opened his robe and unzipped his pants. As he squirmed them down his thighs, Anita let out a gasp at the sight of the prodigious organ awaiting her. Reeves’ cockhead looked enormous, like an apple on a stick.

“Oh, my!” she exclaimed.

“I promise, this won’t hurt a bit. Just sit down on my lap and we’ll proceed.”

Anita moved forward and sank down onto the prick he aimed at her gaping snatch, letting out a contented sigh as she sank onto his length. Reeves directed her hands back to their joined crotches, then leaned his head down. Lifting her breasts up, he began to suck and chew on the distended nipples in alternation. On the second breast, Anita let out a small shriek and came in a flood of juices. Reeves then began to lose his own concentration and began to lift her and drop her in his lap. Moments later, Anita could feel his cockshaft swell inside her, and she tightened her pussy muscles in response, as he flooded her cunt with his seed.

It took a couple of minutes for the pair to catch their breaths, then as Reeves wilted inside her now thoroughly lubricated cunt, he lifted her off him. “Now, we need to get undressed.” Standing, he stripped his clothes off, and Anita stripped off her jacket and boots. He gently pushed her towards the bathroom.

Opening the door to the two-person shower, he turned on the water. As he adjusted the temperature, he said, “The next step is some more lubrication. After you.”

Anita entered the shower, and Reeves closed the door behind them as he entered. First, he soaped and rinsed Anita, to the point where she was tingling with anticipation, then he handed the soap to her. Anita understood this part well. She had often showered with her husband, who was even taller than Reeves. Even if her altitudinal disadvantage precluded standing intercourse without heels, she knew all about fisting a man off to the point of cumming, and beyond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.