The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

While John sported with Jeannine, Laurie and Cory explored the ‘cabin’ further. By late morning, they were wandering down a downstairs hall. Stopping before a large French door, they looked in to see Malcolm sitting at a desk in a large and dark room. Tapping lightly on the glass, they waved at him. Malcolm waved back and motioned them in.

“Morning, girls. What ya’ doing?” he asked convivially.

“Just exploring, Doctor Andrews. Working on your computer?” asked Laurie.

Malcolm smiled. “Your parents aren’t around, kids. You can call me Malcolm if you want. Yes, I was checking my investments over the Internet.”

“Cool, uh, Malcolm,” chimed in Cory, moving towards him.

Malcolm made a couple of quick mouse clicks and brought a search engine to the screen. “You use the ‘net much in your schoolwork?” he asked.

“Some. It’s so hard to find anything, though,” she replied.

Malcolm laughed. “I know! It’s like you’ve got the Library of Congress without a card catalog.” He stood up. “Listen, you two thirsty? Why don’t I grab us some iced teas, then I’ll show you a little about working the search engines? Sound alright?” The girls gave rapid nods and grins, then settled themselves around the computer he vacated. Malcolm returned a few minutes later with a tray with ice-filled glasses and a pitcher. “No tea, but lemonade okay?”

“Sure,” said Cory, as she helped her host to pour out the drinks.

Malcolm moved back to his seat and Laurie got up from the chair and stood behind it. Malcolm sat down and looked at the screen. “Now what in the world...” The search engine had cranked out a search on the word ‘sex’, and a hit list of over 300,000 was available.

Laurie blushed. “I was curious. My friend Janey says you can find all sorts of stuff on the Internet, and our parents have this stupid baby-sitter program on our computer. I wanted to find out if she was right.”

Malcolm nodded. “Okay. She was right. But in order to do a proper search, an efficient search, you have to get picky about what you search for. Now, sex is a pretty broad topic, right? Let’s say you had searched for ‘apple’. You’d probably have as large a list, covering everything from eating apples to Apple computers to New York City.”

“New York?” asked Laurie.

“Hey, it’s the Big Apple. The same goes for sex. That will cover everything from reproduction in fish to transvestite hookers...”

“Trans ... what?” interrupted Cory.

“Never mind, even I don’t understand them. But you get my drift. So, what do you want to know about - AIDS, dirty movies, celebrities, amateurs, Congress? We have to narrow things down.”

The twins looked sheepishly at each other, not knowing what to say. Finally, Laurie stammered out, “Well, Janey said that she was able to look at Playboy on the ‘net.”

“No problem. Now gather around and watch. First, I type in ‘playboy magazine’ into the search field. Then I tell it to go for an exact match.”

“What do you mean?” asked Cory. Malcolm briefly explained how a search engine worked, matching text strings. “So, the search engine looks at all these Web sites to find the letters? That must take forever.”

“Not at all. See, it’s already done. The search engines don’t see each page, they see a sort of summary at the master computers that run the Web. These are updated constantly. Now, we simply pick the choice we like.” Malcolm commented briefly on the URL addresses visible and clicked on a listing at the top. In moments, Playboy was on the screen.

“Jesus, that’s fast!” exclaimed Cory.

“Wow! Our computer takes forever,” added her sister.

“It’s not the PC; it’s the modem. I have a special high-speed line called a T1 line. It’s much faster than the average home computer.” Malcolm moved his chair back and patted his knees. “Now sit down and look around in there.”

Cory and Laurie set their half-empty glasses down and came around in front of him. For the next twenty minutes the girls surfed first the Playboy Web site, then moved on to several other adult magazines and links. During this time Malcolm commented briefly on how to get to various sites, but more often than not simply sat back and enjoyed the view of the twins perched on his outstretched legs. Both had on tank tops and gym shorts, although he noted that Cory’s top was cut somewhat looser and gave him an excellent view of her breasts.

“Wait a minute, what was that?” asked Laurie.

Malcolm came out of his reverie to hear Cory ask, “What was what?”

“It was on that menu. Go back up to the top.” Her sister floundered briefly with the mouse and Laurie took it away from her. “Here, I’ll find it.” A few seconds later, she had pulled down a bookmark menu, at the bottom of which had an entry - ‘Caroline’s Couch’. “What’s this, Malcolm?”

“Click on it and find out,” he said.

Laurie did so, and a Web page popped on to the screen. Labeled Caroline’s Couch, it featured several prominent pictures of their hostess, one in a black negligee, another in a miniskirt and halter top, another in a sundress. In all the pictures a lot of leg and cleavage was showing. “Welcome to my couch. I’ll make you comfortable,” was the subheading. The girls stared briefly at the screen, then twisted to look at Malcolm.

Malcolm smiled. “We have our own Web page.” He pointed at a door off the den. “I have my own Web server in there. Last year some friends of ours showed us theirs, and it included a private section for my friend’s wife. You needed a special password to get in, but inside were a bunch of nude photos of his wife, which he had scanned in. Well, Caroline got really turned on by the whole thing, and asked if I could do something like that, so I learned how.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Laurie. “Isn’t that hard?”

Malcolm made a funny face. “Look, Laurie, I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging, but my friend isn’t Bill Gates. He’s an accountant. And besides, the software out there on the market makes it simple. Just look around.”

The twins twisted back to face the computer, and Malcolm put a hand on each back to steady them. They scanned the home page, then clicked on a link to ‘Caroline’s Boudoir’. It popped up almost immediately.

“How come it’s so much faster on your page, Malcolm?” asked Cory.

“Because the Web server is right here. You aren’t dialing out through the phone lines to get it.”

Caroline’s Couch turned out to be an extensive location, decidedly X-rated. There were pages for all the occupants of the household, including Jerry and the servants. The women all had a page of nudes and semi-nudes, as did the men. Other linked pages showed the women with sex toys and having all kinds of sex with the menfolk. Laurie and Cory lingered over several pictures, while Malcolm lingered over them. Laurie’s gym shorts were cut very high on the sides, so he slipped his supporting hand down her back and in through the side to massage her ass. In Cory’s case, he simply slid his hand down through the waistband.

Finally, after viewing the entire site, the girls were very turned on. Laurie clicked off the browser and twisted around to face Malcolm. Standing, she slid her shorts off, then sat down again on the proffered knee. “I was wondering if you were going to be interested in us. I guess I know now, don’t I,” she said matter-of-factly.

“Laurie, I’ve been interested in the two of you since you showed up here. I just haven’t had a chance to let you know, or to find out if you were interested. I guess I know now, too.” He gently eased the girls off his lap and took their hands. “Why don’t we move over here?” he commented leading them across the library to a large leather couch. He seated himself in the center of the couch and guided the pair to flanking positions, kissing them gently as they settled in next to him. Facing Cory, he reached down to the hem of her shirt and began to slide it up her abdomen. “Why don’t I make you two more comfortable?” he asked genially. Moments later both twins were as naked as the day they were born, and Malcolm feasted his eyes on the supple young bodies.

Laurie struck a pose, a hand on one hip with a leg thrust forward. “So, how do we look?”

“Lord, but you two are beautiful,” exclaimed Malcolm. Lifting his hips off the couch, he unzipped his fly and pushed his pants off his legs. The girls were treated to their first sight of an uncircumcised erection. “Something a little different, eh, ladies?”

“Yeah!” admitted Laurie. She and her sister climbed onto the couch on opposite sides of Malcolm. She gingerly reached out and ran a finger over the cockhead peeking turtle-like from his foreskin. “Uh, what do we, uh, I mean, how...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.