The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Caroline roused herself from her nap at the sound, a light tapping. As she sat upright it began again, a more insistent knocking on her bedroom door. “It’s open!” she called out, pulling the bedsheet up above her breasts.

The door opened and Anita sidled in, looking back down the hallway. Anita said, “Caroline, I need to ask a favor...” as she turned and saw that her hostess was not alone. She stopped in mid-sentence as she stared, her eyes widening and her jaw dropping open.

“Nice outfit!” exclaimed Phoebe. She had been lying face down, half covered by the bedcovers and rolled over to sit up. She was naked in the sheets and did not bother to cover up as she sat, the sheets and comforter falling to her lap.

Anita stood stock still, forgetting her own nudity. She had understood, intellectually at least, what Caroline had been implying in the offer that either Caroline or Phoebe would have been willing to provide “services” if she so desired. But it was quite another thing to walk naked into the aftermath of a lesbian tryst. While she considered herself open-minded about such things, this was a bit much. Whenever she and John had watched dirty movies together, of course she had witnessed the de riguer girl-girl scenes, but it never seemed to provide much more than a resting or cooling down period before she and her husband began more active action.

“Uh, excuse me. I didn’t know you were, uh, busy...” Anita stammered out, vainly trying to cover her embarrassment. She was intensely aware she was standing before the Sapphic pair dressed in no more than they were.

Her discomfort was not helped by Caroline’s laughter. She pulled the covers back and stood up laughing. “If I could just bottle the expression on your face, it’s priceless.” Anita shrank back slightly as Caroline approached but she was passed by as Caroline headed for the closet. She snagged a pair of bathrobes and came back, handing Anita one and slipping the other on. Anita gratefully accepted the proffered cover and pulled it tight around her waist.

“Uh, I didn’t mean to, uh, interrupt. I mean, I can come back later...” Anita continued in a flustered voice. She could feel her face flushing hotly and silently cursed her husband for getting her into this mess!

Phoebe laughed and crawled out of bed herself. Unselfconsciously, she bent over and picked up a small pile of clothing, then headed towards the bathroom. Anita could only stare at the petite but curvaceous brunette. “Don’t sweat it,” she said. “I’ve got to get downstairs anyway and make dinner.” To Caroline, she asked, “Okay if I use the bathroom and clean up a bit?” At Caroline’s easy nod, she continued inside and closed the door.

Caroline leaned up against a dresser and smiled at Anita. “I guess that was a bit of a surprise,” she commented.

Anita forced herself to relax. Whatever she had been afraid of happening to her wasn’t about to happen and she felt both relieved and disappointed. She walked over to the dresser and leaned up against it herself. “I guess so! I mean, I knew what you had implied, but it was a bit of a shock to come face-to-face with it. It’s none of my business anyway.”

“No, but you’re curious anyway. How could that woman want another woman when she has all these men around the house to fuck? Something like that?”

“Something like that, I guess.”

Caroline shrugged. “I’m not saying that I don’t like men. I love men but I also like women. I’m bisexual and so is Phoebe. It’s not all that uncommon. We’re simply switch hitters, so to speak. Hey, an orgasm is an orgasm, I say. Doesn’t matter to me who provides it.”

Anita smiled shyly. “I guess that’s true. I guess I never thought about it before.”

“Oh, it is, it is. And who would know better than another woman how to please a woman, huh? Now what in the world are you doing wandering around the house naked? I’m glad you and John have gotten into the swing of things, but it is the middle of winter, after all.”

As Anita heard the shower turn on behind her, she told Caroline what had occurred after she and John had crept upstairs. Following her face fuck of John, he had told her to open the “toy box” and see what she could find to amuse herself while he recuperated. Opening the drawer, she had placed several vibrators on the bed and asked him which he wanted her to use. John had been amused to see that his wife had misidentified a vibrating butt plug as a small vibrator and decided to teach her the difference. Ordering her to turn around and bend over with her legs spread, he had wet the butt plug in her sopping gash then eased it into place up her anus. Then after he had set it on high speed, he had made her face him and handed her a rather large rubber dildo and told her to apply that up front. He had calmly watched as she writhed in orgasm while his cock had slowly stiffened.

Once his cock was hard enough for some more action, he had kicked off his pants and turned around on the bed, so his legs were hanging off. Sitting upright, he had faced her away from him and deactivated and removed the butt plug. Thinking that she should stop using the dildo, Anita had pulled that loose with a sucking sound, only to be reprimanded by her spouse. She had stood there, facing away from him, thrusting the pseudo-penis into her cunt as she watched him take a tube of K-Y jelly from the nightstand. The cream felt chilly as he applied it to her anus, then she was pulled back towards the bed. Unsurprisingly, she felt herself slowly lowered onto his cock and began to bounce her ass up and down on the intruder during the bizarre double penetration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.