The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

John woke slowly, reveling in the half-waking, half-dreaming state. At first, he was only aware that he was not alone in the bed, but as time passed, he knew that the other person was a female, a naked female, a female whose bare ass was warmly pressed against his crotch. John enjoyed the feeling as he rose towards full consciousness, and he moved an arm up and over the waist of his bedmate.

Caroline’s contented murmur brought John to groggy alertness. Somewhat surprised, he reviewed the events of the night before. Well after midnight, finally sated, they had crawled under the sheets, exhausted, and collapsed into sleep. Now, he could feel his manhood awakening, and knew what should be done about it.

Snuggling closer to Caroline, John moved his hand up her torso to cup a breast and began a gentle thrusting motion with his hips, rubbing his cock shaft against the crack of her ass. Caroline murmured happily. Bringing a hand slowly to his, she guided his fingers to the nipple and silently directed his fondlings. She began to rotate her ass back into his cock. Eyes still shut she quietly said, “Good morning. I see you have a wakeup call planned.”

“Good morning to you too, Caroline. I hope you don’t mind. I find you rather inspiring.”

“Not at all. Please, keep waking me.” Caroline lifted her leg slightly and moved so that John’s penis slid between her thighs. John carefully took aim and slid his cockhead into her pussy. Caroline gave a slight shudder and moved to fully engulf the oversized intruder, then closed her legs, trapping him inside. “Mmmm, that’s nice.”

John began a slow but full thrusting. “I agree entirely. I always enjoy it when Anita wakes me this way.” Gently he took the fingers directing his and moved them to her crotch. Now he began directing her masturbation of her clitoris. Again, Caroline shuddered, this time making a small whimper as well. John left her fingers where they were and went back to manipulating Caroline’s pleasantly erect nipples.

“Anita wakes you with a fuck?” asked a curious Caroline.

“Well, not quite a fuck,” admitted John. “But Saturday or Sunday, she usually wakes me with a blow job, and then maybe we fuck.”

“Maybe?”

“What can I say? Some mornings I just want a blow job.”

Caroline giggled and shifted slightly, parting her legs. Reaching further down, she began to lightly scratch her fingernails along her guest’s cock as it pistoned in and out of her slick tunnel.

John gave a low groan of pleasure. “Ohhh. And some mornings I just want to fuck.” He firmly grasped her hip and began to move more rapidly against Caroline. “Don’t stop that.”

“What, this?” giggled Caroline. Now she moved both hands between her legs and began to firmly rub John’s cock and balls.

“Yeah, that!” grunted John. “Oh, God, I think I’m going to cum...”

“Fuck my pussy, John, fuck my pussy!” cried out Caroline, forcing a finger into her cunt alongside John’s dick. “Fuck my pussy!”

John gave a low grunt and began to shudder, his prick spasming and spewing a night’s worth of juice into the greedy cunt devouring it. Caroline cooperated by clenching her twat around him and gently pumping his nuts for all he could give. Finally, after a seeming eternity of spewing his cum, John rolled onto his back, a light sheen of perspiration coating his chest.

Caroline slowly rolled over towards him. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips, then settled back, her head resting in the hairs of his heaving chest. “You know, I like a good wakeup fuck, too. There’s nothing like having a nice big cock up my cunt to get my batteries recharged for the day ahead. I bet Anita feels the same way.”

“So she says. You think Malcolm will charge her battery for her?”

“I’m sure of it.”

The pair lazed in bed for another ten minutes, talking idly of their spouses. John began to feel his cock stiffening again, but this time from the need to urinate. Excusing himself, he shifted out of the bed and went into the bathroom. After pissing and brushing his teeth, he slipped into the shower for a fast cleanup.

Turning off the water, John stepped out of the shower to find Caroline sitting on the toilet, finishing her ablutions. She had slipped on a long terry robe, but it was spread wide as she wiped herself. John dried himself as he openly watched her, his cock rapidly inflating as he eyed her full breasts and naked quim, his dried cum clearly visible on her breasts from a titfuck the previous night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.