The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2003 by rlfj

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A family finds safety during a blizzard. Over the next few days they discover the exact nature of their rescue, and how it will change their lives.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Anita looked at herself in the mirror and was not satisfied with the picture. This getup just wasn’t right!

She had politely declined Caroline’s offer to dress together again, tonight. Ever since she had walked up to the bar in that scandalous outfit, she had been perched on the edge of orgasm. Never before had she dressed or acted so provocatively among other people, not even when she and her husband took their annual private vacation, when John made sure she took along only sexy clothes and no underwear! She couldn’t believe the tingle she had gotten whenever she caught Malcolm glancing into her exposed lap during dinner! She had thought she was going to leave a stain on the seat, she had been so worked up! She knew that if she dressed properly tonight that John would give her pussy a working over she wouldn’t soon forget.

Now she was wearing white high heels and a white baby-doll nightie, and as she looked at herself in the mirror, something just wasn’t right. The baby-doll set had a matching sheer jacket and she removed it, but something wasn’t right, still. John had specified lots of leg and tit. The outfit was plenty short, almost showing her panties, but the top? No, it wasn’t revealing enough for John. It was too opaque and didn’t show much cleavage at all. But what else could she wear?

Anita looked through her lingerie again. This was the only short set she had brought, since most of the time John liked her in long nightgowns, preferably with slits up the legs or tied in the front. Nothing else came close to being short and low cut. Then her eyes strayed to the closet, and she saw a pant suit hanging there. She noticed that the suit’s jacket was showing the lace top to be worn with a blouse. Would it...?

Anita moved quickly to the closet and pulled out the suit. Peeling the jacket off the hangar, she pulled the top off and held it up to examine it. She had only worn it once before, and John had certainly noticed it, but she had decided it was too risqué for routine wear. Now she couldn’t remember why she had brought it, unless it was simply part of the outfit and had packed it unknowingly. Still, it might be just what the doctor ordered. Made of a clingy, stretchy lace knit, it was designed to be worn under a blouse in place of a bra, but was longer, coming down to her midriff, a few inches above her navel. That was the reason she didn’t like it, she remembered; the bottom could be seen through a blouse. Too bad it wasn’t long enough to tuck into a dress or slacks. But now...?

Anita laid the top down and pulled off her baby-doll top. She slipped the lace top on and tugged it into place, then examined her appearance in the glass. This just might do, she thought. An awful lot of skin was showing, including most of her breasts, waist, arms, and shoulders. She put the jacket back on to see the effect. Just right - it hid just enough but met John’s requirements. She tied the sash at her waist and turned around several times to check out all the angles. Then she headed downstairs.

As she reached the top of the stairs, she heard a door open behind her and stopped to see who it was. Caroline was just leaving her room and Anita waited for her to catch up. Anita noticed her daughter’s bedroom door and she wondered where the girls were. It was dark under their bedroom door and there was no sound of a television. Downstairs in the basement? And with whom? The thought that Laurie and Cory were possibly fooling around with Tony again was both mildly disturbing and strangely exciting. The contemplation passed as Caroline came up and they looked each other over.

Caroline was wearing a short halter top nightie, black and almost transparent, and matching panties and heels. No stockings tonight, thought Anita, wondering if this was significant. For her part, Caroline loved Anita’s outfit, suspecting that John would want her to be able to remove it before the night was over. She especially liked Anita’s thong panties, which were so sheer that her pubic hair and the crack of her ass were clearly visible and held up by ties at each hip. How delicious, she thought.

With some trepidation and an exquisite sense of vulnerability, Anita trailed Caroline into the parlor, where they found their husbands sitting in large, overstuffed armchairs. The two men were about halfway through wineglasses of sherry. A second was next to them on end-tables. Caroline walked right up to her husband, slipping onto his lap, kissing him warmly and passionately as he handed the full glass to her. Anita was quite turned on by the display of affection, but too embarrassed to do the same. She simply walked over next to her husband’s chair and standing, picked up her glass and sipped from it, while rubbing a hand along his cheek. John anticipated this and reached out, hugging his wife around the waist, and drew her around to the front of the armchair. He tugged her down into his lap and Anita gave only pro forma resistance before she twisted around to a ninety-degree angle and crossed her legs provocatively. She leaned against his chest and sipped her wine.

The first half hour seemed to follow the pattern of the previous nights, with talk of the day (studiously avoiding any mention of Tony’s activities with the Andrews’ women) and plans for the future, including the purchase of another car. Anita felt quite comfortable leaning back against John as he idly rubbed her back. Whatever her transgressions and punishment, she felt assured that John still loved her and had forgiven her. Now Anita glowed in the stimulation of being almost naked as her lover cupped and rubbed the globes of her buttocks through the thin covering of robe. Caroline evidently felt the same way, and her halter top nightie began to gape open alarmingly, both top and bottom.

Things changed after Caroline stood to allow her husband to retrieve the bottle of sherry and refresh everyone’s glass. She sat back down on Malcolm’s lap but failed to adjust her nightgown, which now opened down the front, exposing the black of her panties and all of her breasts except the nipples. Unknown to Anita, Malcolm had whispered the plan to his wife while nuzzling her neck, and Caroline happily played along.

“That’s a lovely nightie, Caroline,” said John.

“Thank you. It’s a favorite of Malcolm’s.”

“Really?” asked John.

“Oh, yes,” interjected Malcolm. “I like Caroline to wear this frequently.” Malcolm reached his arms around his wife and cupped her breasts. “It’s very easy for me to see all her charms, so to speak.”

Anita was too shocked for words! Malcolm was fondling his wife openly before them, and John neither protested nor moved to leave. She was even more surprised by what he said next.

“I see what you mean. Her charms are really quite charming, aren’t they? Anita, why don’t you take off your robe?”

“What?”

“It’s all right, dear,” assured John. “Go ahead, take your robe off.”

Confused and unsure of herself, Anita felt John pushing her upright, with an arm across her lap to keep her in place. With a confused look on her face, she silently untied the sash and slipped the robe down off her shoulders. John helped by pulling it all the way off, then tossing it aside.

Malcolm and Caroline watched intently as Anita shed her robe, looking her over closely as she sat upright in panties and lace top. “Still, John, you must admit, your lovely Anita is even more charming than Caroline here.” Malcolm shifted his hands on his wife’s breasts. Now instead of cupping and fondling, they lifted and supported them, exposing them to the view of all.

Anita sat stock still at the sight, shocked as much by her own feelings of wanton lust as by the view of Malcolm pinching Caroline’s nipples. She was even more shocked when John reached up and pulled the stretch top down below her breasts, exposing her to the world. “Well, it may be rude for a guest to brag about his wife,” she heard him say, “But I have to agree. Anita’s tits are bigger, and her nipples are almost twice as large. You should see them when they get really aroused. Pinch them honey, get them hard,” he commanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.