A Master's Ring - Cover

A Master's Ring

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - "Only something alive can die." by Natalie Goldberg

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Violence   School  

Melisa and Rachel took off for the weekend without telling any of us. I noticed the empty feel of the house immediately. Saturday morning, Michael asked Doris Alex and Janet if the girls had gone out early.

"They didn't spend the night here," Janet said staring at Michael.

He nodded and changed the subject to Janet's new car. I wished he had not bothered when the two of us ended up stuffed in the miniature backseat while Janet showed off how fast her car could take varying turns. I think Doris Alex laughed more at us than Janet's attempt to find every speed trap in the state.

We had a late lunch and headed back. The other girls were still not home and Michael suggested our first pool party. Being Siblings, it had to be a mostly naked event. Within an hour, I was the only one wearing my bathing trunks. I sat and watched the three Siblings try to have a threesome in the pool.

They were more successful when the action moved to my bed. I was dragged in eventually, which turned it into a full-blown orgy complete with christening my floor (Michael and Janet) and my computer table (Doris Alex and Janet).

Rachel and Melisa returned late Saturday night to find three very satisfied Siblings eating take-out Chinese in the living room. They were quickly invited to join in which surprised them. I promised myself I would remember that sexual satisfaction made for less conflict in Sibling-to-Sibling relationships.

The truce lasted a wonderfully quiet fifteen minutes. It was Doris Alex that kicked off the new wave of hostilities.

"David gave Janet permission to spend another week," she said innocently to Rachel.

From a certain perspective it was the truth but strictly speaking I did not remember Janet asking me anything. I sighed and sat back to watch the action. Melisa made it to thirty seconds before her favorite word for Janet slipped out of her mouth.

"Bitch!"

It exploded into a full-blown out shouting match after that. I studied the Siblings individually. Michael was egging Melisa and Janet to greater and greater heights of frustrated anger. Melisa looked like she was a hair away from trying to pull all of Janet's out by the roots. Janet was daring her to try with every word she threw back in my First's face. Doris Alex looked very satisfied. Doris Alex had taken a different road to her goals and I noted her preference for the subtle knife. I turned to catch Rachel studying me. She had been part of the argument initially but was now staring at me. I smiled and her eyes widened. I looked between Melisa and Janet. I turned back to Rachel. She studied the shouting for a second and her eyes widened again. My laughter cut through the argument.

"I want to watch a movie so you ladies will have to take the foreplay somewhere else," I said.

Melisa blushed prettily and Janet pouted at me. Doris Alex stuck her tongue at me when she was sure no one else could see. Michael tried to look innocent as Rachel walked out of the room. Melisa followed her after a final hard look at Janet.

"You didn't have to do that, David," Doris Alex said.

"God! I want to put a collar on that bitch!" Janet said throwing herself on the couch and pounding on a throw pillow.

"Rachel?" Michael teased only to catch the pillow full in the face.

"You're going to give her to me someday, right?" Janet demanded looking at me.

"If I can give you to Melisa for a week, you can have her for a day?" I said grabbing the remote control before Michael could get his hands on it.

"That's unfair!" Doris Alex said.

Doris Alex, champion of Sibling rights.

"Okay," I said. "If I can give you to Doris Alex, Michael, and any other Sibling in the area for a day, then you can have Melisa for a day."

"Sounds fair to me!" Doris Alex agreed quickly.

"Go for it, girlfriend!" Michael said bobbing his eyebrows at Janet lecherously.

"You're serious?" Janet asked. "I can have Melisa for a day."

"I've outlined the terms," I said getting up to pop in a movie.

There was silence for a couple of minutes.

"Are you going to be there?" Janet asked.

"Of course."

"I mean when you give me to each Sibling," Janet said.

"I have to make sure that you're living up to your end of the bargain," I pointed out starting the movie.

"Are you going to be a part of it?" Janet asked taking a deep breath.

"That's something for your owner of the day to decide," I said.

"Even the chippie Siblings?" she asked.

I turned to smile at her.

"You wouldn't want Heather to feel left out, would you?"

"And after that Melisa is mine?" she pushed.

"There are limitations, Janet," Doris Alex said in a voice I had never heard her use.

Commanding.

"Yes, Sibling," Janet said immediately.

"She will be yours, but only David and you can be there," Doris Alex said.

I could almost see the hard lines Doris Alex was drawing in the sand.

"I would never..." Janet said angrily.

Doris Alex raised a hand to stop her.

"I want you to understand that interfering with the Society's plans for David will cost you everything," Doris Alex said and turned to watch the movie.

Both Michael and Janet looked uncomfortable for a couple of minutes.

"I would never hurt Melisa, David," Janet said.

Her words were for Doris Alex's sake but I nodded to accept them.

"Can I have a day where you own both of us as equals instead?" Janet whispered.

I turned to look at her. She looked away but was drawn back to my eyes.

"The two of you in tiny leather slave outfits," I said with a smile. "I'm going to like that."

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me over the back of the couch. She dragged me into my room and demanded to be fucked hard.

She forgot to take off her panties again.


Things quieted down after that.

Melisa avoided Janet so that no more sparks would fly between them. Janet was too busy trying to convince me she should be given away sooner rather than later to cause any problems. I had plans for my great Janet giveaway so I did what I could to shut her up whenever she tried too hard. I found it was hard for her to speak if she was on her knees with my dick in her mouth, although she was also pretty quiet if I was lying down and she had my dick in her mouth.

I was sitting having lunch at the cafe when Rachel sat down. I smiled and waited for her to speak first.

"I never know how to say thank you the right way to you," she said.

"You got your grade," I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

Rachel never grabbed food from my plate so I did not feel the need to move it farther away from her like I did with the others.

"I got an A," she said. "And a whole of lot of satisfied requirements."

"Feels good to satisfy requirements."

"I still don't know how to say thank you," she said putting her elbows on the table.

We stared at each other for a minute.

"You don't have to say thank you," I said picking up my sandwich again.

"No, I don't," she said quietly. "I just have to ask you for something and it's there. You don't even expect a thank you."

I shrugged.

"I'm not going to move into the chapter house yet," she announced.

I shrugged again. She got up and walked away without saying goodbye. Alyssa set her tray down and sat in the chair Rachel had vacated.

"Oh good! You brought food to replace what you're going to steal from me," I quipped.

"I'll trade you my salad for your fries," she offered cheerily.

"A truly ingenious way of making sure you eat healthy," I said.

"Huh?"

"Well, you seem to find my food more appetizing than yours, so I'm sure you'll eat all of the salad if it's on my side of the table, blissfully ignoring those horribly bad for your weight fries on your side of the table."

"Cool," she said and switched our trays.

At least, she had the decency to buy a sandwich I could eat. She instantly drove a fork into my new salad.

"So what's new with you and Rachel?" she asked between bites.

"Nothing that I know of," I replied.

"You know, David, you treat her like she's some kind of goddess that you're not good enough to touch," she said staring at me. "Ask her to boff and get it over with. She'll be stupid and say no. Then before you can blink, I'll be naked in your bed."

"Rachel is not what is stopping you from being naked in my bed, Alyssa."

"No, having Doris Alex trying to seduce me is too much fun to stop it so soon by jumping into your bed."

"I could arrange for Doris Alex to be on the bed waiting for you," I pointed out.

Her fork froze.

"Really?" she asked seriously.

I nodded.

"Is that what it takes to be with you?"

I looked the question at her.

"To do what you want, when you want it?"

"Are you afraid of that?" I asked.

She put her fork down and stared at the table.

"I'm afraid of wanting it," she whispered.

I waited for her to look at me.

"You already want it, Alyssa," I said softly. "You're afraid of grabbing it."

"Is that why Doris Alex wants me?" she asked. "Because you told her to come get me."

I smiled and shook my head.

"It isn't me she wants you for," I said.

"Dr. Ryan?"

"You're closer."

"Both of you," she said with widening eyes.

"Sort of," I said.

"And if you told her to stop?" she asked with unwilling eyes.

"You can be assured that if I asked, Doris Alex would never speak another word to you again."

"If I told you I wanted her to stop, would you tell her to?"

"No, Alyssa," I said. "You have to ask me to tell Doris Alex to stop or you have to tell me to make her stop."

"Why, David?" she asked with a look of soul deep confusion in her eyes.

"Here's what I'll do for you, Alyssa," I said. "For the next two minutes, I'll accept telling me you 'want' her to stop as you telling me to 'make' Doris Alex stop."

I gave her the privacy of not looking at her. She was quiet for five minutes.

"Rachel's never going to do that, you know," she said.

"What?"

"Jump when you say jump."

"You think Melisa jumps when I say jump?" I asked.

"It's not going to happen between you and Rachel, David," she said gently. "I know her."

"Did it surprise you that Doris Alex and Janet jump when I say jump?" I asked.

"'Jump into bed!' isn't really telling someone to jump," she teased.

"Jump into my bed!" I commanded with a smirk.

She forced herself to swallow her food.

I snapped my fingers and tried to look disappointed.

"Not yet, huh?"

She gave me a humorously dirty look.

"So is it working?" I asked.

"Is what working?" she asked eating more of my salad.

"Doris Alex's seduction."

If she had been naked, I could have verified that the blush covered every inch of her body.


The peace at the house made for a relaxing week.

The sorority sisters moved into the chapter house throughout the week. Each new set of arrivals gave me a couple of hours alone, as the female Siblings were required to give them tours. The sorority threw an open house that turned into a late party on Friday but no one was surprised I chose to stay at home rather than be thanked as effusively as some of the sisters wanted to.

With classes set to begin on Tuesday, I headed out to buy my books early Saturday afternoon. It was not the best choice with freshmen moving in and packing the bookstore with parents crazy to buy little Bobby or Susie brand new books, most of which little Bobby or Susie would not open the entire semester. I managed to get out of there with my books and headed over to the cafe for lunch. It was even more packed than the bookstore. I headed home after eating and noticed Janet's car in the driveway. She moved into the sorority house that morning so I was a little surprised having expected her to be busy with Malia and Heather the whole weekend. I opened the door and walked into the living room.

They were waiting for me.

Rachel was hanging out by the doors to the living room as if she wanted to see what would happen but looked ready to run. Melisa was holding her hand tightly. Doris Alex and Janet were sitting bookend to the new Siblings. Michael was staring at the two girls like he was waiting for me to say 'fetch'.

"Malia, Heather," Janet said formally. "This is Brother David."

"That makes me sound like priest," I said. "So David will do."

Both girls smiled and their shoulders relaxed so I guessed it was something they had heard before. I had planned for this, which made things easier. I walked to stand in front of Malia and looked down into her dark brown eyes. She stood up so that her lips were a couple of inches from mine. The pictures in her profile had shown the warmth of a Hawaiian girl's skin tone. They had shown that her breasts would fit comfortably in my hands and that her hips were racing colt slim. She was pretty more than beautiful; someone you could talk to if she carelessly tossed a smile in your direction.

I kissed her full lips. She tasted like the ocean spray of a wave when it crashed against the rocks.

"You taste salty," I whispered to her.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me into another kiss. Like the tide, she pulled me deeper until I put my hands under her shirt to be skin to skin with her. She gasped as I touched the small of her back. Her skin was warm as if she had come in from sunbathing. I grabbed the bottom of her loose shirt and pulled it over her head. Her hair fell back wildly giving me a preview of how it would look after sex. Her eyes were surprised when I put my hands at her waist and pushed down her string pants. She did not protest and stepped out of her sandals so I could take her pants off. I stood up and reached behind her to untie her bathing suit top. I pulled it away from her body and took a step back.

"Could one of you move a little to the left?" Michael said from behind me.

I ignored it only to hear him sigh and get up. He plopped down somewhere that must have given him a better view. I looked at Malia's breasts. Her nipples were milk chocolate drops, darker than her skin but lighter than her hair. I looked farther down at the teal bathing suit bottom that fit tightly on her body.

"That's your uniform in my house," I said.

She looked down at herself.

"If you are ever wearing more than a bathing suit bottom and sandals when I set foot in my house, I'll give everyone present that isn't a Brother a spanking they will never forget."

Malia looked around the room nervously.

"Do panties count?" she asked.

"If they don't cover more than the smallest of your bathing suits," I replied.

"I have some really small bathing suits," she said with a cute sexy smile.

I stepped close and reached behind her. The back of her bottoms was more substantial than a thong but I could palm the bare bottom of each asscheek. I pulled her against me tightly and she rubbed against my groin as we kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.