Spring Time Love - Cover

Spring Time Love

by BAP

Copyright© 2003 by BAP

Incest Sex Story: A girl sees her friends falling in love and she wants to also but she can't find the right someone until she startes to see her brother as the love of her life. How will it work out well you'll have to read and see.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   .

It was spring and all my friends were out trying to find a boyfriend or girlfriend and I was to but every time I tried to talk to someone I liked they would tell me they already have someone or they liked someone else or I wasn't their type. I was outside and saw two of my friends and I went over to them and said how are you doing and one said great I got a cute boyfriend and the other said me to I found someone to and she is beautiful and she has already said she loves me and I love her to. I told them I was jealous of them but I was happy for them. Then the one said well I have to leave from my parents house because they don't like that I'm a girl but I have a girlfriend so I came to tell you that I will be moving in with her today after I leave and to tell you where I'm moving to if you want to come see me if you don't think I'm sick and I said I'll come see you tomorrow she said alright then she left to start her new life with the person she loves. Me and my other friend sat and talked for a while until my older brother came to find me to come home for dinner when he found me I said goodbye to my friend and left with my brother for home. On our way home I asked my brother do you have someone you love and he said yes but she doesn't know and I said you should tell her and he said I will when the time is right and in no time we were home and we went inside for dinner. As we were eating dinner I told my parents about my friend having to move and about her girlfriend and they said that it was wrong for her to have a girlfriend but my brother said that he was happy she found someone that to love and someone to love her but it was a shame that I lost a friend and I said she told me where she was moving to so I can go see her anytime and its not that far away and my parents said I couldn't go see her because she is sick in the head and I said "No she isn't, She likes girls and she found someone to love and someone how loves her, Me I like boys and I'm still looking and how are you going to stop me by keeping me at home for the rest of my life then I left to go to bed and didn't even finish my dinner.

When I woke up the next day my mother asked me if I was going to go see my friend today and I said yes after me and brother go get food for the house and she said they were to happy with me going to see my friend but they really couldn't stop me and I shouldn't get in my brothers way if he finds a girl he likes because he should have a girlfriend by now. I said I would never get in his way if he found a girl he likes but they should stay out of his love life and she told me to shut up and not talk to her like that so I stormed outside and found my brother just outside and he said I heard what you said and thanks then he said are you ready to go and I said sure whenever you are and so we left to get the food then I started to think about what my mother said and I started to get jealous of another girl with my brother that is when I realized I am in love with my brother but it would be bad to stand in his way for happiness because I'm in love with him. I must have been thinking real hard because he noticed and asked what are you thinking about little sis he shocked me but I held it together and asked him big bro is there something wrong with me because the boys don't seem to like me and he said no sis, your short and cute, you have pretty shining eyes, a cute little nose, and the most knock out of a body I've ever seen and that got me to blush and he said now I've done it and I'm not done yet and I said well I can't hurt now so finish and he said the most beautiful thing about you is your hair it fells like silk and I've even bumped into you on purpose just to touch it. Then with a deep blush on my face I asked him why he didn't have a girlfriend because it couldn't be his looks because you are the most handsomest man I've ever seen and your eyes seem so deep that I drown in them every time I look into them and that got him to blush then I said now were even. We got the food and went back home then he asked me if I was going to go see my friend today and I said yes then he asked if he could go with me and I said "Sure" so we dropped off the food then left to my friends new home. It was well into the afternoon before we got there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.