Awakenings - Cover

Awakenings

by Rod Ramsey

Copyright© 2003 by Rod Ramsey

Erotica Sex Story: I wake from a deep relaxing sleep to find a lovely young woman snuggled next to me. Am I dreaming? I'll let the reader decide.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

I had to be dreaming. It was the only answer that made any sense at all. The lovely young woman whose naked body pressed against mine, was nothing more than a figment of my subconscious.

I had driven out one last time before I sold my parents' vacation cabin. Arriving after 14 hours of travel, exhausted, I collapsed into the bed fully dressed. As the rain spattered on the window, I laid there remembering waking to find the curtains drawn and the french doors standing open to the morning breeze. I wandered out onto the patio to find my favorite coffee mug sitting on the table next to a carafe and a small pitcher of milk.

Sitting at the table sipping the coffee, I expected my sister or her husband to show up at any moment. It was the only thing I could think of, Sarah and John had to be here as well and they had left the coffee for me. The girl that rounded the corner was not Sarah.

"Oh, good you're awake," she said as soon as I saw her.

"Yes, I think so," I replied. "Who are you and how did you know how I liked my coffee?"

"I'm Julia," she replied. "Grandpa and I were cleaning up the place and boxing some of the personal items. I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. Grandpa loved working for them."

"Thank you," I replied. "You're Leon's grandkid?" Leon was an old man that took care of maintenance for many of the vacation homes in the area.

"Yeah, I'm here for the summer and he asked if I could help," she answered. "He's sorry he couldn't make the funeral, his arthritis is getting worse every year."

"That's okay, we got the card and flowers. Mom would have loved them," I replied. One thing I didn't want to dwell on was the accident that took my folks. "So how did you know I liked my coffee on the patio?"

"While we were cleaning and packing things, Grampa was telling me about watching you and Sarah grow up. He loves you like you're his own."

Julia had moved to the table, placing into a small vase some wildflowers she had picked. I looked her over appraisingly, her richly tanned skin complimenting beautifully the light brown dress she was wearing.

"You don't look like you're dressed for work, more like a party," I said as she refilled my cup.

"Do you like it?" she asked, twirling around. "It's new. Grampa bought it for me yesterday and I just had to wear it."

The way she said it and her actions reminded me of a girl I knew in grade school.

"It's lovely," I replied. "How old are you Julia?"

"It's not polite to ask a woman her age," she answered with a smile. "Let's just say I'm old enough to do anything I want and young enough to still enjoy it."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. "Come on. Help me pick some more flowers, then you can buy me breakfast."

The way she said it made it clear that she wouldn't accept 'no' for an answer. I followed her lithe form around the corner and out into the wildflower patch my mother had planted so many years before. I watched in wonder as the girl picked a bunch of flowers, her hair being whipped by the wind coming off the mountains. I could feel my cock hardening as her shapely body moved through the field. Turning to face me she brushed a lock of hair out of her face, as the wind caught her dress, causing it to swirl around her ankles. She walked back to me as I stood mesmerized by her beauty.

"You look like you want to take me right here," she whispered in my ear. The warm moist breath tickling my neck.

I pulled her to me, our lips meeting in what I expected to be a gentle kiss. The passion grew as our lips ground against each other, her tongue slipping between my lips to begin dancing with mine. My arms encircled her waist and I let my hand slide down to cup her firm ass.

"Wow," she exclaimed as our lips parted.

"Wow is right," I replied. "What was that all about?"

"I don't know, but it feels so right," she responded, kissing me again.

We stood there in the garden kissing as a late spring rain began falling. Our clothes were soaked and we had both begun shivering from the chill and excitement by the time our embrace broke once more. Julia pulled out of my grip, took my hand and led me back toward the cabin.

No words were spoken as our lips met again inside the bedroom. I breathed in her delicate scent, a touch of jasmine, that had been covered by the wildflowers outside. Her hands worked my shirt loose as I pulled the zipper on the back of her dress down. She slid my shirt off my shoulders and I took my hands off her long enough to let the shirt fall to the floor. I slipped the straps of the dress off her shoulders, letting the material pool around her ankles. My hands moved to caress her back as her small breasts pressed against my chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.