Child of the Ring - Cover

Child of the Ring

Copyright© 2003 by Michaelmt1

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A boy finds a strange ring which when he puts it on in a non conventional manner his life takes on a change. He discovers his own sexuality and then a lot more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Transformation  

Tommy's mind was racing as he returned to his room. He knew without doubt that he had the ability to control people. Well at least he had controlled his sister. Having seen hypnotists on the television he knew there had to be limits to the thing he could do. There must be a point at which some one would simply say no!

The internet would surely have some sort of information. He trolled the net for the rest of the night. It was only when sunlight started to invade his room that he was content that he had learned sufficient.

Reference sources for this subject were limited. So there had to be reliance? between fact and fiction. After all if he were to document his experiences it would be considered fiction. It seemed people could be manipulated overtly and covertly.

Overt manipulation is brutal. It is sheer force. Making some one do something totally against their own will. They have no freedom; their body will do things while their mind resists. It can do permanent harm to the person being controlled. In yet another form it is brainwashing. Where the subject systematically, and against their free thought, is reprogrammed. A new personality is overlayed on top of that which already exists.

Covert manipulation on the other hand is clever. It is about introducing a new line of thought. Probing, pushing suggesting. It assists the subject to think of new things. To change an attitude subtly.

A covert manipulator might want someone to scratch their nose. To achieve this they will implant a suggestion that the person has an itch. In response they scratch their nose. The overt manipulator will take control of the person. They will force their subject's arm to their face, and make them scratch their nose. This leaves the subject totally confused as to why they did what they did.

He realised, with remorse that he had been overt with his sister and hoped it had not caused her any harm. A new resolved filled him to be sure and be gentle in how he controlled her in future. Indeed how he would control any one in the future.

Still he was worried for his sister. All he had read confused him; despite his intervention she seemed at least in part, to be a willing participant. Knowing he could command telepathically he reached out with his mind to contact her. He could feel her thoughts, they were there, but not totally within her grasp.

Prodding he released the forget command he had issued. Immediately he could see a torrent of thought, even as she slept. He probed with his mind touching a single thought, and was amazed to discover he could read the thought. It took great concentration and effort to focus in this manner.

It took a while to collect sufficient threads of memory to discover how she had seen him naked. How she was a virgin, who had never seen a man's cock. How she had only him on which to focus her fantasy. While his actions were covert, she was a willing participant.

This all presented a difficult situation for Tommy. The forget command was clearly covert and clearly brutal. She would not want to forget. Forcing this could well cause harm.

Until he could learn more on blocking thoughts he struck a plan. He implanted a memory of the nite as a dream and that she had enjoyed herself. In the dream Tommy did not even wake. The new memory included her orgasming in her sleep. She would love the wickedness of the dream.

Content he had righted his wrong Tommy fell asleep.

Dreams again lurked in the back of his mind. This time, not as vivid as before. Yet still of the same place. His dreams were becoming a familiar place.

It was midmorning when he woke, a typical mid western summer day, hot and dry. It occurred to Tommy that he should start to program his family in clever, subtle ways.

He reached out with his mind until he could feel he was touching each of his sisters and mother. Knowing he had to phrase thing carefully he sent them the following messages.

It's too hot to wear clothes. We have all seen each other naked before. It's nice to let the breeze keep you cool. It doesn't matter when no one else is around. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. You don't have to wear clothes. Its nice to be nude. Sweaty smelly clothes smell bad, so why wear them when you don't have to.

For almost an hour he kept repeating and sending this message.

It was no surprise to him when he went downstairs to see Christie lounging in front of the television totally naked. She barely glanced at Tommy who for safety's sake had worn shorts.

He could hear Elizabeth (Beth) and his mom chatting in the kitchen. Deciding he needed some breakfast he went to join them. Elizabeth, much to his surprise, was not wearing a stich of clothing. At seventeen she had the sort of body that youth gives to most women. Beautiful pert breasts that still pointed up rather then down. While they were a little more than a handful each they seem to be perfectly proportioned. She was not skinny nor did she carry excessive weight.

Grace, his mother, was a little more conservative: she had panties and a bra on. She was the wrong side of forty and had had four children. Her body showed the results of this. A little bit of extra padding. Despite the support of the bra, one could see her boobs were more interested in gravity than in floating. Not unattractive just simply an average woman for her age and experience. It was easy to see why she might feel a little uncomfortable being nude.

"I see we have another prude in the house" Beth quipped.

I could not believe my luck. Had I thought about it I'm sure I would have tried to make Beth say something like that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.