Child of the Ring - Cover

Child of the Ring

Copyright© 2003 by Michaelmt1

Chapter 2: My Sister, My Love

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: My Sister, My Love - A boy finds a strange ring which when he puts it on in a non conventional manner his life takes on a change. He discovers his own sexuality and then a lot more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Transformation  

Sleep came easily that nite. No sooner had his head touched the pillow, than it was filled with strange visions and dreams. He was in a new, yet familiar place. It had great beauty. A virgin forest. The same place of beauty, mystery and magic, he had glimpsed before. The forest seemed to be alive. Not with animals, though it was. It seemed to have a life of its own, the forest it'self seemed to have life.

The more he looked the more he could see. As he looked he could see nymphs living in the trees. In the river he could see sirens. Some trolls roamed the wooded areas, strange these should live under bridges. Mist shrouded the forest, no it was something else, it was hard to understand.

"Tommy, fuck me with your huge cock"

The words boomed in his head, who had said them? Looking around, he

could see there was no discernable stir in the forest. The voice so

clear and loud had not disturbed a single other inhabitant of the glen.

Where had the voice come from? It totally lacked direction.

He listened intently to catch the voice again, and find an origin.

"mmmmmmm"

It came from every direction at once, it surrounded him. The voice was

familiar yet strange. Spinning in a circle he could not focus on the

origins. Frustratingly he could hear it whispering to him, calling him.

"Tommy"

Melting away the forest gave way to his bedroom. Yet still he could hear the voice. It took a second to realise the voice was in his head. Then startled, he realised it was his sister's voice he was hearing. Christie was calling to him.

Tom could feel the steady pulsing of the ring in his cock.

He sneaked down the hall to his sister's room, straining to hear what was happening behind the closed door. The sounds of his sister were heard both in his head and by his ears. Slowly, cautiously hoping she would not notice he opened the door ever so slightly. It was enough for him to see, but not to be seen.

Christie was lying naked on the bed. Despite the darkness he had no problems seeing, it was as if it was day light to him. With one hand she was rubbing pussy while the other caressed and cradled her little tit.

Slowly she slid first one finger and then another into her pussy. Each time she would slide it all the way out and rub her clit. Tommy's view was obstructed by the positioning of her legs.

"Oh please open your legs wider" he whispered.

As if on cue, she spread her legs wide fully exposing her cunt to Tommy. He felt his cock swelling as he watched his sister behave in an obscene manner.

All the time he could hear her saying his name.

"Tommy, oh yes fuck my pussy Tommy."

The ring was pulsing with greater intensity now. His cock was becoming hard and he knew he needed to cum soon.

As he watched his sister, he saw her quicken her pace. Her breathing was becoming labored, she was about to come.

"Shove more fingers in your pussy." He thought

Two then three finger rapidly reamed in and out of her pussy. Then four and her thumb was rubbing her clit. She arched her whole body as her orgasm coursed through her from head to foot. Muffled she screamed into the pillow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.