Child of the Ring - Cover

Child of the Ring

Copyright© 2003 by Michaelmt1

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A boy finds a strange ring which when he puts it on in a non conventional manner his life takes on a change. He discovers his own sexuality and then a lot more.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Size   Transformation  

Tommy had just turned fourteen and always felt a little out of place at home. His father had died when he was just ten and he lived with his mother and three older sister. They had run the family farm since their father died it had been his dream to run a farm and they had purchased it three short year prior to his death. Tommy did not get a lot of company from his friends the farm was sixty miles from town and his nearest friend was twenty miles away. Company on the main was always his family but he lack for another males company.

The old farm house was built in the early 1800s it was a grand old house that in the basement and the attic still had some of the old owners contents that they had never had a chance to clean out. Grace, Toms mother had set him the job of cleaning out the attic during the summer break. Tom was sure that there where probably a thousand things more exciting to do over the holidays but really had no choice in the matter.

Perhaps it might be fun. Sure. The first day he found some really old photo albums the family before them seem to consist of two men and at least fifteen women all who seem to be very good looking. Tom thought to him self that he knew how they felt so many women and so few men. It must have really been boring for them.

The next day as he moved yet another box of old newspapers he noticed that one of the floor boards moved. Removing the floor board he found an old ornate rosewood box. Opening it he found in it a ring, no a metal hoop it was too big to be a ring. It was probably half or three quarters of an inch across gold in colour but probably not in composition. He put the ring in his pocket and promptly forgot about it.

After a day of cleaning he went to his bedroom to have a rest before showering and getting ready for dinner. Getting undressed he pulled the ring from his pocket and put it on the dresser. Looking at him self in the mirror he wondered when he would have a growth spurt. His was just a skinny little kid. His cock hung between his legs it was just over two inches limp and four when full erect. Idly he played with the ring from the dresser and on a whim slid it over his cock. Liking the sensation he slid it to the base of his cock where to his surprise it fitted and held snugly.

Well he was hot and sweaty and decided he need a shower, leaving the ring in place he went and got in the shower. As the refreshing waters ran over his body his juvenile cock began to get hard and he remember the ring was still at the base of his cock... Tommy's cock seem to get a little harder and even a little bigger as he could feel his blood pulsing as it passed the ring. Playing with his cock it was getting bigger he was sure of it it was fatter and longer. It must be something to do with ring he guessed. As he fondled the ring there was suddenly a small amount of blood and before Tommy could try to take the ring off he saw the skin at the base of cock open and envelope the ring, equally as fast the skin seem to close over the ring making it part of his cock. He was in a panic now scared by what he had seen at the same time he felt an overwhelming urge to jack off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.