Dragon Clan - Cover

Preview

Dragon Clan

by Heathen57

Copyright© 2003 by Heathen57

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Magic, Heterosexual, Fiction, First, Violent,

Fantasy Sex Story: The adventures of a halfelven as he tries to survive in a land where all of the kindred are to be killed. First chapter of a longer story.

Preface:

From time before written word or song Men, Elves and other races that coexisted peacefully had inhabited the land of Morgorne. The race of man had drawn their boundaries and struggled amongst themselves, but were governed by the laws of the Guardians, an ancient race from which man came. Eventually the great warrior and eventual king Halbren brought most of the Southern lands under a peaceful rule. The king, being a halfelven, ruled for almost 200 years before succumbing to age and treachery from his court. His son, Ginsbard, was installed as a puppet king manipulated by the counselors.

Around this time there came a new sect of priests who worshiped a different set of Gods. Gods that called for the destruction of any magics other than theirs. The elves, from time forgotten had known the magic of the dragons. Though not practiced for centuries as being too powerful, the priests, through the King, called for the elves to be destroyed. The bond between the Elves and Man was being severed. The forces of the dark were gaining a foothold and if they became victorious, the land would be plunged into such chaos that none would survive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.