Anticipation - Cover

Anticipation

by Trybble

Copyright© 2003 by Trybble

Erotica Sex Story: "Without you, time drags on interminably." Since I'm behind schedule on Hacker Goddess - a new story in the Geek Goddess universe - I decided to post this flash story I originally wrote for the 2003 ASSTR Anniversary Party. Enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Cuckoo... Cuckoo... Cuckoo. I looked up at the cuckoo clock and realized that you would be home in less than an hour. It's been a rough week since you left. When you left, it felt like someone stole an important part of me, and I knew I wouldn't be whole again until you returned.

I really missed you. I missed waking up next to you and touching your skin. I missed hearing the sound of your voice. I missed your musky smell and the taste of your lips on mine. I missed the pleasure you gave me.

I climbed the stairs to our bedroom, thinking about what would soon happen. I decided to take a bath. While I relaxed in the warm, sudsy water I replayed the scene from Saturday morning before you left. I had just stepped out of the shower when you threw me on the bed and started kissing me.

Your mouth slowly worked its way down my body, stopping only to suck on my nipples. I felt them spring to life with your tongue. When your lips reached their destination, I was already wet with excitement.

One touch of your tongue was enough to send shivers through my body. It wasn't long before I had peaked, and my body exploded with relief. Then you raised yourself, took off your shirt, and threw it aside. Your pants and underwear soon followed.

I reached over and gave you the benefit of my mouth. It wasn't long before you were as ready as I was. Together, we rode the waves of passion until we crested. While you filled me with your pleasure, I felt the tides of our excitement wash me away.

Outside, the taxi honked and you realized you were late. You quickly grabbed fresh clothes from the closet rather than searching for the ones you had scattered around the room. You raced out the door, carrying your shoes and socks in your hands. Afterwards, I picked up your clothes and tossed them into the laundry.

The next morning, I refused to get out of bed knowing that something important was missing. I lay there and dreamed you were beside me, but when I tried to reach for you, I woke up and found my arms empty. When the cuckoo clock told me it was noon, my stomach forced me to get up even though the rest of my body wanted to wait in bed for you.

Monday morning was worse, since I knew I had to wake up in an empty bed. I could still catch a faint smell of your scent on your side of the bed. I was able to convince myself that you merely stepped into the shower before me. However as my feet hit the floor, my body knew my mind had lied. Somehow I was able to suffer my way through the day, knowing you'd soon be home.

An annoyingly loud alarm clock served to remind me that the boss had scheduled an early meeting for Tuesday morning. Fortunately, my anger at the clock and my boss pushed you out of my mind - at least until I climbed into the shower. When the cold water hit me, I regretted not waking up in your arms.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.