School Daze - Cover

School Daze

Copyright© 2003 by Sassy

Chapter 5: Chubby's Revenge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Chubby's Revenge - A story of a college coed's experience behind, and in front of the artist's easel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

Friday had passed slowly. I had been up early to workout and run a few errands. I worked the afternoon shift at my waitress job, and had showered and changed before coming to the school. The entire day it seemed as if the clock was running at half speed. I had such a sense of anticipation for tonight I was hardly able to contain myself. Now the time was near, as I entered the classroom that had become my personal exhibition zone.

As I walked through the empty classroom toward the office my body tingled. I recalled the sheer pleasure of walking naked through the rows of easels yesterday. Approaching the office the memory of masturbating on it's tiny floor rattled through my brain. Yesterday had been so exciting I masturbated twice more when I got home. I was hoping that today would just as pleasurable.

The office door was half open and I could see Mr. Tsing sitting behind his desk, speaking with someone who was off to his side. As I got to the doorway, he stood up greeting me, "Ahh, there you are. Come on in. I want you to meet your partner for tonight."

I entered the office, looking to my right as Mr. Tsing's arm was directing me. "Sassy, let me introduce you to Arnold, your counterpart for the evening." As my eyes took him in, I felt my expression sour. I tried to mask it as best I could, but I was helpless. The model staring back at me was none other than "Mr. Chubby". I would be naked tonight with him.

"Hi Sassy, nice to meet you." He said offering his hand. He was grinning in such a way that I wasn't sure if he remembered me or not. He didn't give any other indication, so perhaps he was just happy to be getting naked with an attractive woman. "Thanks. Nice to meet you." I stammered back.

"I'll let you two talk in a moment, but first I want to introduce you to the poses you'll be doing tonight." Mr. Tsing said, interrupting my nightmare. "I know Sassy, that I told you it would only be one pose, but last weeks class was cut a little short so I want to give everyone 20 or 30 minutes to finish up on that pose and then we'll start a new one. The second pose will carry over to next week."

I nodded trying to concentrate on the task rather than my partner. As I glanced at him, his grin seemed to broaden.

Mr. Tsing flipped the pages of a coffee table sized book on his desk. Its cover was a worn red woven fabric that reminded me of well used dictionary. "Here it is." He said as he spun the book around to my vantage point. I focused in on the page he selected, panic quickly surrounded my brain. In the painting displayed on the page, the woman was standing with her gaze and arms extended skyward. The man was kneeling in front of her with his head turned, cheek pressing against her pelvis. His arms surrounded her thighs and grabbed her buttocks. "This was going to be a long night." I thought. "Most poses with male and female tend to be slightly erotic." Mr. Tsing offered. He must've seen the panic in my face. "But don't worry everyone here is serious about their work."

"Yeah, Mr. Chubby was real serious about getting to cop a feel from me." I thought. "That's fine." I said. "What's the next pose?"

Mr. Tsing flipped the pages rapidly, stopping and starting until he found it. "Here." He offered.

I looked to the man and woman lying together on their left sides. The woman in front, her knees bent and pressed together. Their pelvises stacked. His right arm holding her left breast. They were obviously spooning. "Oh God." I thought swallowing hard.

"At least this one will be lying down, so you can be comfortable." Mr. Tsing said ignoring the pose's blatant sexuality.

Through all of this Mr. Chubby, Arnold that is, remained silent with a "shit eating grin" frozen on his face.

Well I'd come too far to back out now. But I couldn't help wishing my partner was a complete stranger, or a handsome one at least. I guess I could take some solace from the fact that I wouldn't have to look at Arnold's face as he enjoyed the touch of my body. I could always day dream that he was the disheveled Paul or handsome Jim.

'Ok. I'm going to grab some coffee. I'll let you two get acquainted and get changed." Mr. Tsing said exiting quickly. I think he was hoping he could get away quickly before I changed my mind. But I had no intention of backing out. I was looking forward to exposing myself to another group of perfect strangers, too much. Just the thought of it set my body to tingling and my nipples to tightening.

"Well we'd better get ready. They're coming in." Arnold said motioning out the door to the classroom. Several students had taken seats behind the easels. Although calling them students was misleading. From what I could tell none of them was under the age of thirty. Two women and a man had taken up residence in the front row and were chatting cheerily as they set up their stations. Another older man, at least 50, was seated further back quietly getting down to his own business. "This was going to be much different than the day class."

As I turned back I was greeted by the sight of Arnolds bare back as he had already discarded his sweatshirt. He was in the process of pulling the robe out of his small gym bag. For an instant I wasn't sure what to do. Then I decided there was no sense in putting off the inevitable and started kicking off my sneakers. I turned and closed the door to a six inch crack, then came back just in time to see Arnold drop his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear beneath his baggy, green painter's pants so I was staring at his slightly beefy, dimply butt. I started unbuttoning my white shirt as he turned to face me pulling on his wrinkled white robe. His penis already seemed semi-erect.

"I hope they keep it warm in here tonight." He offered nonchalantly. "Sometimes they forget to turn the heat up."

"Yeah..." I replied, feeling somewhat at a loss for words. He watched as I unbuttoned my shirt. I started feeling to blush rise in my cheeks so I turned away from him, fumbling for the yellow terry cloth robe in my bag.

"Sorry, would you rather I wait outside?" "No... that's ok" I said, really wishing he would. "In a few minutes it won't matter anyway, right?"

"That's true..." he replied. "You know it's not so bad posing with another person. I know it seems strange at first, but you get used to it real fast."

"I'm sure..." I grunted rolling my eyes.

"Really, you do. And if anything gets uncomfortable or you need to adjust your position just say so and we can ask for a quick break."

This sounded strange to me I said as I pulled the zipper down on my jeans. I exhaled loudly as I pulled them down over my hips and kicked them off of my feet.

"Well, you know. Sometimes something can come up and depending on the pose, there may not be any comfortable spot to put it. So just speak up if I'm jabbing you and we'll ask for a break."

I turned now to face him wearing just my bra and panties, realizing what he talking about. "Are you saying that if you get a hard on and it's poking me to just ask for a break?" I queried back with absurdity ringing in my voice.

"Yeah, you know... I try to control it, but sometimes these things just... ahhh... they just come up!" Mr. Chubby said with a laugh in his voice.

Well, I should've expected it from my first encounter with him. He was a 'perv' then, he's a 'perv' now. "Don't worry." I said, "If anything 'comes up', I'll be sure and break it off so it doesn't bother me."

His grin faded quickly. "look I don't mean any offense. I just know what can happen sometimes. Believe me, I'll do my absolute best to keep it under control. Scout's honor."

"Yes, please do." I snapped again, turning back around. I must've scared old Mr. Chubby a bit as he walked past me and out the door as I was unhooking my bra. I turned to face out the now open door as I dropped my bra to the floor. The classroom was almost full now as I hooked my thumbs inside my panties. Mr. Tsing was walking along the front row of easels headed directly at me as I pushed my panties down my hips to my ankles. As I stepped out of them and straightened up, he was ten feet away and closing. I kicked my underwear on top of my other clothes and stood there naked as he stopped at the door. I stooped to pick up my robe, and held it in my hand as I looked at him.

"Are you just about ready?" he asked looking down at my toes, somewhat embarrassed.

"Mr. Tsing, don't be embarrassed. You've seen me naked more than my doctor." I said in a apologetic tone. He chuckled as he looked into my face, "Well that's probably true. Are you all set?" He queried again. My nipples tightened. My body tingled. "Any questions?" he asked seeming to try and keep the conversation flowing.

"Nah... I'm ready." I said throwing my robe over my shoulders.

"Good. Let's go."

As I pulled my robe closed, I slid it back and forth stimulating my nipples purposefully. I followed Mr. Tsing out the door and toward my familiar stage. I continued to let the friction stimulate me. I wanted badly to touch my pussy.

Mr. Chubby was there, waiting as we approached. He looked confident. Gleeful. As Mr. Tsing introduced the scenario to the class that he had already gone over with us, I took my place next to Mr. Chubby. He pulled his robe off jerkily, bumping my arm as he did. He turned to face me and dropped to his knees. "Here we go." I lamented in my mind. I pulled my robe open and dropped it off my back in a quick move. There was anticipation in my breathing and my heartbeat, but the nerves were gone. Being naked in front of people now only thrilled me. I turned to face Mr. Chubby and approached his position carefully. I felt like a first grader afraid of touching the boy lest I get 'coodies'. As I got close, he wrapped his arms around me grabbing my ass roughly with both hands. He pulled me in and pushed his face into my pubic hair. I felt a wave of electricity shoot through my body. My pussy felt warm and moist. Mr. Tsing was saying something, but I couldn't tell what it was. "What was I supposed to do?" I wondered.

I looked up, seeing Mr. Tsing gesturing for me to raise my arms and let my head fall back. I did, feeling as if I might fall over backward. I felt Mr. Chubby turn his head to face the audience. He dragged his nose against my skin as he did this. This sent more shock waves through me. Normally someone like Mr. Chubby would not thrill me. In fact he'd usually repulse me. But in this setting, in my aroused state, he could probably make me cum in under a minute. My nipples suddenly felt cold compared with my body from the waist down. The warmth of Chubby's body against mine was making the difference. I wished someone would put their hands on my breasts. Carress them. My breathing was getting fast and shallow. 'Hmmmmmhhh...", I murmured softly, forgetting that Chubby was right there.

I needed to get myself under control. Just then I felt an odd sensation from my rear end. Chubby was ever so lightly moving his hands. He must've heard my soft moan and taken it as encouragement. His hands started sliding toward each over and into the crack of my butt very slowly. His fingers were extending in while he kneaded my flesh ever so lightly. It felt... wonderful, actually. I didn't know whether to scream or ask for more. The fact that I didn't protest was all the encouragement he needed. He started sliding his left hand, the hand away from our audience, down slightly. It was now getting to the underside of my right butt cheek. probing... kneading... Getting closer and closer to the edge of my ecstasy. I rocked slightly as if regaining my balance. When I did, I slid my legs apart just enough to give him room, without giving this away to our audience. I felt his fingers creeping... almost there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.