Group Commander's Slut Daughter - Cover

Group Commander's Slut Daughter

by Ray1031

Copyright© 2003 by Ray1031

Erotica Sex Story: An Air Force Security Police Sergeant returns to the dormitory and learns the General's Daughter is fucking her way through it room by room. There's a history between them

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Voyeurism   .

Sunday morning - two AM. I climbed the outside stairs to the third floor and entered the dormitory. I'd just finished my last swing shift and had a supposed twenty-four hours off before reporting for my first midnight. It had been a rough day though... there was a full moon out and I don't care what any anyone says, people get stupid when the full moon is out. There had been eight domestic disturbance calls, six fights at the base clubs, five vandalism responses and three airmen busted for drugs - they'd had the shit sitting in the open on their cars front seat when they tried entering the base gate. Everyone worked overtime tonight... though myself and the Flight Chief stayed longer than the others. I was the Desk Sergeant and dispatcher, between the two of us we had to make sure that all reports and submitted paperwork 'jibbed'. I had been forced to retyped three of the reports because those turned in by the responding partolman did not come close to what was reported in the statements of the witnesses. After talking to them and our cops, I let them all go and said I would retype the reports myself... less headaches that way.

Anyway, I was tired, pissed off and I wanted a drink - hell, I wanted a lot of drinks and I had a bottle of Jim Beam in my room that would do the job wonderfully. Stopping in the laundry room I was shovelling quarters into the Coke machine, for mixers, when Peters approached me.

"Did you hear what's happening, Sarge?"

"What's happening Peters?"

"The Group Commander's daughter has made some kind of bet that she can fuck every cop in the dorm in a single weekend. She's just finishing up on the second floor now... I already got mine."

"You did, did you?"

"Yeah. She's not bad either and g-o-o-o-d looking too. She'll do you any way you want it too. In the cunt, the ass, the mouth... she doesn't care. Hell, she's so strung out on something she's like the fucking Energizer Bunny, unstoppable."

"I'll bet that went over real good with a few of the WAF's on the first floor. I'd think Kersey would have busted her on the spot."

"Nah, she's only approaching the guys - not the women. Besides, Sergeant Kersey moved off-base with Patricks last week and Smitty's gone to Dallas for the weekend to see her parents. That only leaves Patty Korwin. Korwin is working Midnights right now and uses sleeping pills. By the time Korwin woke up yesterday she'd already moved to the second floor so I doubt she even noticed."

"I hadn't realised things had gotten that far between Kersey and Patricks, good for them. As for the General's daughter, I'd think she'd be a little sore and a lot sloppy by now, especially if she's been going all weekend and has finished the first two floors."

"Not really... whatever it is she's on keeps her so high that a lot of it doesn't really seem to register as it's happening... but she's a good fuck anyway."

"Yeah, she's always been a doper... and stupid. Let me give you a piece of advise though... go see Smitty in two-oh-six... he's got a big bottle of Ampicillan... get about ten of the pills from him and take all ten right now."

"You think she might be dirty, Sarge?"

"I don't have any idea, but that girl has always been a slut... fucking anything that moved and waggled at her... best not to take chances."

"Thanks Sarge. I'll go see Smitty now. Should I tell the others?"

"No. He doesn't have enough for everyone and it will just cause fights. Besides, some of the guys might be allergic to pennicillan and it would be dangerous for them. Just get yours and let the rest take their chances."

"You sound like you know her. How's that? Didn't she just arrive at the base a month ago?"

"I know when she arrived... I was personally notified of it by her father. She and I have a history of sorts. I met them both before, at another posting before he put on his General's star. There were... problems... but I probably know more about her than anyone else in the Dorm. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a bottle of bourbon calling me."


I was unlocking my door when she arrived on the third floor, coming through the door from the central stairway and turning in my direction down the hall. She still looked pretty much as I remembered her, medium height, blonde, well-formed, trim body and a naturally saucy way of moving. She had been attractive back then, now she was absolutely stunning. She was wearing a mini-dress that buttoned up the front, wrinkled and a bit soiled now and buttoned only by two of the buttons over her breasts. It still tried to hug her form though, even as it flapped open and closed at the hips with her movements - playing peek-a-boo games. Somewhere during her weekend she'd lost her underwear, if she'd ever been wearing any, and I was given small glimpses of the neatly trimmed thatch surmounting her pussy as she approached. She may have lost her underwear, but she still had her purse, over her shoulder and lightly clasped in the fingers of one hand as she walked. She did seem tired though, the fatigue showed in her face and shoulders... there was also a drugged sheen to her eyes and they seemed disassociated... like she was only vaguely aware of her surroundings as she approached. She looked at me as she drew near and her eyes seemed to clear somewhat. There was a momentary questioning look, like she almost recognized me but couldn't remember for sure. She stopped beside me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be back to you in a bit, big boy. Don't worry, you'll get your turn," and then she was moving again, on towards the rooms at the end of the hallway. A few steps away from the last door she stopped, snapping open her purse and removing a pill bottle, poured a couple into her hand and popping them into her mouth. She swallowed them dry as she replaced the bottle in her purse and snapped it shut.

Pausing where I was I watched as she knocked on the end door and waited for an answer. Her hands went to the buttons at her breast, undoing them even as she looked back up the hallway to where I was standing. She flashed me a big white smile and then the door began opening. Turning back to the door she opened her dress wide, displaying her attributes to Mike, the room's sole occupant, and announcing she had a present for him - herself. She entered the room and Mike leaned out, glancing down the hallway to see who might have noticed. Our eyes locked for a moment and then we turned away from one another, entering our respective rooms.


Inside the room I found music booming through the main ventilation vent and I moved immediatly to the phone on my writing desk. Dialing a number I heard it start ringing and balanced it on my shoulder as I moved between my locker, the room's small refrigerator and the desk, gathering the material to make my first drink as it continued ringing unanswered. I waited, letting it ring until the song ended.

I knew whose stereo I was hearing... it belongs to a kid on the first floor who seemed to think he was doing everyone a favor by always playing his five-hundred watt stereo at maximum volume. The problem was partly in the design of the dormitory itself... it was a hot July day and the dormitories were air conditioned with swamp coolers. Huge water cooled evaporative air conditioners mounted to the roofs of the buildings. The ducting, through which the cooled air returned to the rooms, were huge wide-open three foot by three foot vents that ran to every single room in the place, so what happened in one room, above a certain volume level, could be heard in every other room.

The current song ended and there was a momentary lull before the next began. The phone at the other end was picked up. "Banks?... This is Fraley on the third floor... I can't hear myself think up here, or enjoy my own music... Yeah, okay... Well, turn it down about four fucking decibals or I'm coming down there and cut your fucking power cords again, got it?... You too, just do what I said." The next song had come on while I talked and I didn't really know if it was louder through the telephone or the room vent as it really got going, but within seconds of his slamming down his receiver the volume backed off to a somewhat more acceptable level. At least I would be able to hear my own music without starting a stereo war. I turned on my own machine and started the reel-to-reel deck, adjusting the volume just enough to hear it clearly and letting my ears adapt to filter out the music from the vent. I took the first sip from my drink and settled into the old arm chair I'd bought at a yard sale.

I let my mind wander to what was happening down the hall and remembered my first experiences with her, wondering what would be the result when she finally knocked on my door and I rejected her offer...


Her name was Austin, her first name - not her last, and that may have been part of her original problems. Her father was the Installation Commander and her fiancee was bared from the base for dealing drugs. I was fairly new there at the time and wasn't yet up on who was who and what was what around the post. Later I was to find that she and her father were always on the outs and fighting about everything. Much of what she did was just to upset and embarrass him. She was actively trying, at times, to torpedo his military career.

The first time I met her I was on base patrol, driving around looking for problems, writing traffic tickets and responding to calls for this or that situation within my patrol area. Responses were sometimes done alone, sometimes with another unit backing me up... depended on the call. Another part of my duties was building and area security... a fancy kind of description for rattling doors and windows to insure everything was locked up when they were closed. It was because of this that I had my first experience with Austin and her beau. I had a habit, when performing building checks, that most didn't do. It wasn't really condoned by my bosses, but I did it anyway. When approaching a building to 'check it' I usually turned off my headlights before I arrived and approached slowly. I used the area lighting or moonlight to scan the building and surrounding area as I arrived. This night I was assigned to the Golf Course and Base Stables areas, it also included a few secluded ammo bunkers, but it was the stables I was checking when I first encountered Austin.

I'd just completed checking out the golf course, rattling the doors and driving slowly along the course service drives looking for people 'parking'. It was a popular place for many of the younger airmen and their girls to go necking and practice their back-seat olympics. Finding no one, I left my lights off and, rather than pull back onto the road, pointed the old Ford truck up a wide riding trail, approaching the stables from the rear. As I neared I saw the flash of moonlight reflecting from the windshield of a car parked behind one of the stable barns... there should not have been a car parked there, there hadn't been on my first check earlier in the shift.

Stopping where I was I used the vehicle's radio and called the dispatcher, reporting the vehicle and announcing I was dismounting my vehicle to approach on foot. She dispatched the Flight Chief to 'back me up' and he announced his arrival time as eight minutes... no one else was closer and the dispatcher advised me to use caution.

When I got close enough to the other car I heard the sounds of the car's stereo playing rather loudly and saw it rocking somewhat from side to side. I rather figured the occupants were busy and not noticing my approach, which is exactly how it turned out. A few steps closer and I recognized the car as an older Chevrolet Key Biscayne, a huge old gunboat of a car with lots of chrome and wide flat bench seats. One of the back doors was standing open.

Working my way around to the open door I reached behind the revlover on my weapons belt unsnapped and removed my mace dispenser. Holding it loosely in my right hand even as my left moved to and held night-stick handle on my other hip. There are too many people out there who are not immediately affected when sprayed with mace, it paid to be ready.

The moonlight through the rear window illuminated the action in the seat, in sharp cantrasts of brightness and deep shadows, as I approached. I was looking from behind, up between the legs of two naked people as they fucked. Her legs were up on his shoulders and she was bent back pretty good, her butt being held up off the seat as he dug in with his toes on the door jamb and fucked quicky in and out of her, each thrust sounding like a wet slap as he pounded into her, driving her against the far door. I could see her arms around neck, her fingernails claws that dug into the muscles of his shoulders as he surged in and out of her. Her shoulder, the one I could see, was bouncing forward and back on the vinyl seat, making an almost farting sound as it grabbed and released the plastic fabric with each movement. I could see one mounded breast pointing at an angle from her chest and bouncing up and back with each movement, it's nipple large and dark in the moonlight while I watched. Except for the muted sounds from the radio, playing a popular punk rock song, the sounds of her sweaty shoulder against the vinyl seat, the wet slapping as their hips met and the creaking of the vehicles springs as it rocked, their lovemaking was done in complete silence.

They had no idea I was there until I reached to my flashlight, releasing my hold on the nightstick, and turned it on, shining it up along their bodies through the open door. Even then I think he completed another dozen strokes, his pecker and her crotch now fully illuminated in the glow from the flashlight I held. He didn't seem to be too well endowed, to my eyes, but he was fucking her rabbit quick and hard as he tried to wear out that pussy. His ball sack small and tight against his crotch hid nothing during those ten or twelve strokes while I waited and wondered if I was going to have to speak to be noticed.

The hair on his legs was dark and even his buttocks and back were covered with dark coarse looking hair as I noticed individual beads of sweat sliding down one leg. Her twat, on the other hand appeared to be completely hairless as he slammed into it, each slap forward sliding upwards along her crotch, pulling at and elongating the opening of her cunt as he stretched it upwards. A small pool of sweat glistened in the pucker of her asshole as it bobbed and weaved marginally with each movement. Her heals were resting in the hollows of his shoulders as he jerked and surged against her, trapped there by the positions of their arms.

It was she who noticed the light. She began beating against his shoulders with her hands and pulling at his hair as she cried for him to stop. He turned his head around during that last final surge or two and stared back into the light from the flashlight. His face was narrow and had a dark swarthy kind of look to it, making me think he was of South European extraction even as I finally spoke, announcing... "Sergeant Fraley, Security Police! What do you think you are doing here!?!"

He went limp from one stroke to the next at my words, even as he was trying to stop. I wanted to laugh as I saw him plow into her, pulling and stretching her tunnel as he had been doing on one stroke, then watching his small pecker shrink and soften immediately on the backstroke and slap noodle soft against her closing pussy lips on the very next.

In a sudden movement he jerked around in the seat and was facing me, his hands clasped over his crotch and his ankles crossed as he tried to hunker down into semi-fetal position and hide himself. For her part, Austin had unfolded herself, rather nonchalantly, from where he had been pounding into her. Her head neck and shoulders had been scrunched up into the corner between the other door's armrest and the seat back. She casually swung her feet to the floor as she sat up and leaned a little forward, trying to see me past the flashlight.

It was then that I made my mistake in that first meeting... when I looked at the two of them and said, "Get your clothes on and let me see some Identification please." She immediately reached for her clothing and began dressing, reaching into the back pocket of her jeans and passing me her military dependant's I.D. card. I had to repeat myself before he began reaching for his boxer shorts and, eventually, passed me a civillian driver's license. Examining the ID's I found that he was twenty and she was a minor, being only fifteen at the time. As they pulled their clothing on I reached to the portable radio on my belt and turned up the volume... I had muted it so in wouldn't make a sudden noise and announce my presence before I was ready. Bringing the microphone to my mouth I contacted the dispatcher and advised her of what I had found - stating they had been 'parking' and giving the names from the ID's in my hand - also giving the name of her father as it was listed on the ID card. It was then that the dispatcher identified her as the Installation Commander's daughter and that the man was on the bared-from-base listing.

I was advising them of the off-limits status of the stables, when they were not open for business, when the flight chief arrived. They were transported to the dispatcher's office and I stood by until the vehicle was towed to the holding yard... it could be reclaimed and released only to her father during normal duty hours, if it was hers... if it belonged to the civillian, it would be turned over to the local police and he would have to reclaim it from their impound yard once they received and processed it - or that was how it was supposed to work.

Once back at the office I turned in my verbal report and quickly completed a written statement for the Desk Sergeant to make a formal report from. The guy was in a holding cell, while the Austin, her father, and the Flight Chief were in the Flight Chief's office - talking. I had just finished the statement, sworn my oath that it was true and correct and signed it when they came out. My boss took my statement and passed it to the Colonel, her father, who stood there and read it. Austin was standing quietly beside him, staring arrows at me and smiling the whole time.

After reading the statement the Colonel looked at me and said, "You wrote this?"

"I did, sir."

"It's a very well written statement sergeant, however my daughter claims thet you made most of it up because she refused to have sex with you. Since they were clothed when Sgt Sullivan arrived, it is simply your word against hers." Looking directly into my eyes he calmly tore my statement in half and dropped it into a trash can next to his foot. "I thank you for returning my daughter to me safely though." and they walked out of the building.

The guy was driven to the Main Gate and released with instructions to never try and set foot on the post again. His vehicle was towed to the visitor's parking lot, outside of the gate and left there. He was advised he had twenty-four hours to remove it or it would be impounded as abandoned by the civillian cops... he couldn't remove it then because Austin had the keys in her pocket.

I raised holy hell... fighting with my boss and ultimately our Unit Commander before finally being forced to accept a muzzle where the incident was concerned.


There was a knock on my door. Rising and opening it I found Airman Waters standing there. "What can I do for you Waters?"

"Umm, You know what's going on in the barracks right now?"

"I know."

"I understand from Gary that you know the girl, or knew her?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.