A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 4: The Cabin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Cabin - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I come to with a start, I feel a great deal of pain in my crotch area. The pain brings back to memory what just happened. I find myself laying on the floor of the van as it travels down the road. As I look towards the front, I see Ted at the wheel and Susan in the passenger seat gazing out the windshield. I look down my body to find that my dress is completely open, I run my hand down to my pussy only to feel cum running out of it and my asshole, both of which are very tender.

As all of this takes place, I feel a tongue lick my face, as I turn my head in that direction I see Bruno laying there and calmly licking me. I am grateful for the TLC he is showing so I let him lick my face. He licks at random to start but then he seems to concentrate on my lips. He has licked my eyes, my ears, my nose, my neck and now he is trying to get me to open my mouth with his snout. I remember as a child I would let my puppy lick my lips like he was kissing me. One day I had a piece of candy in my mouth and he tried to get it, eventually, I opened my mouth and allowed him to put his tongue in to get the candy and thought at the time that I was French kissing him. I would put some candy in my mouth once in a while after that and let him get it out. I feel like doing it again now so I put my arms around Bruno's neck and open my mouth. He starts to lick the inside of my mouth, our tongues dual for awhile then I relent and let him stick his tongue in until it's almost going down my throat. Damn, what a turn on this is even though it's a dog.

"Well, I see our little slut cunt is awake and trying to turn the dog on".

I turn towards Susan and say, "Mistress, I was only returning his affection, he was being so tender and loving to me".

"Did you enjoy your visit to the store"?

"I don't think I've ever cum so much in my life and I won't be able to walk for a week".

"You certainly were well fucked, I've never seen anyone pass out like that before when getting fucked, You really scared me for a minute until Ted told me you just fainted. The whole thing was a real turn on for me, I really enjoyed watching you suck Billy and Missy, but when you were getting double dicked I came in my panties without even touching myself."

"I'm glad that I pleased you Mistress."

"Seeing as how Bruno is being so tender and loving to you, why don't you slide back against the benchseat and let him clean you up a bit, we still have a little drive before we get to the cabin, I'm sure he would like to get a taste of your pussy again, this time I won't run him off. I just hope he don't mind that Ted's and Billy's cum will be mixed in with it."

I slide back until my head hits the seat then lift my head a bit and slide so I can rest my head with the rest of me on the floor. Bruno looks at me and starts to lick my hip which is where my face was. I let him do this for a moment, then raise my knees and spread them, opening myself to him. He finally gets a whiff of pussy and moves around so can get to my pussy.

Bruno licks me from asshole to bellybutton cleaning up all of the cum and pussy juice there. After a few minutes of his licking I begin to feel the first stirrings of horniness. I open my legs more which causes my pussy lips to open and allows Bruno's tongue to actually go inside. I love the feelings and just lie there until I have a small orgasm.

"You stupid cunt, I didn't tell you to enjoy this licking did I"?

"No Mistress".

"Look at what you've done to poor Bruno".

As I look down at the dog, I'm looking right down under him and see his doggy dick sticking out of the sheath about 2 inches. I give Susan a real dumb look because I don't know what to do.

"Seeing as how you've caused this condition, I suggest you return some of this tender loving care he's been giving you".

I again give her a dumb look because I can't imagine what she's talking about.

"The least you could do is give him a hand job".

When she says this, I realize she wants me to give the dog some sexual satisfaction. Because I've never done anything like this before, I don't even know how to start or what to do, but he is a male, I guess I'll do something a male would like. I get him to move up by pulling on his collar and making kissing sounds. When he is up far enough, I open my mouth and let him French kiss, I reach down and very timidly touch his sheath, which causes his dick to come out a little more. As I rub his sheath, I become bolder and touch his cock. It is hot and slimy.

As I rub his cock he has his tongue in my mouth and almost down my throat. I feel his cock moving and try to see it as he kisses me, it's coming out further and further. I finally throw caution to the wind and wrap my fingers around his cock. When I do this Bruno growls, but from deep in his throat and starts to hump his hips. If I hold my hand still he just fucks my hand.

As Bruno fucks my hand he is making real funny faces just like a man when he's about to cum, his tongue is hanging out so I start to lick it and then suck on it. Once, while I am licking his tongue he starts to nip at my tongue so I stick it in his mouth and start to lick the insides. I sense that he is about to cum and tighten the hold I have on his cock and sure enough he starts to shoot on my tits.

As he cums, I can feel his knot form behind my hand and every time he fucks forward it hits the heal of my hand and feels gigantic.

Bruno shoots one hell of a load of cum all over my tits and it feels hotter than any cum I've every felt, which isn't much. When he stops cumming he moves to the side and lays down and starts licking himself.

"Looks to me like you haven't finished the job yet, Bruno's got to do the cleanup himself".

I get Susan's drift and roll up on my side, I lean down and start to lick at Bruno's sheath as his dick is almost all the way back in. We seem to be competing with each other to lick but he doesn't growl or bother me. I do get up enough nerve and actually stick my tongue on his dick. HMMMM, not that bad. Now Bruno gets up and moves to the back of the van and I roll to my back once again.

"You still haven't cleaned up the mess yet, I suggest you do so".

I reach for my dress to wipe the cum off my tits when Susan yells, "No, use your fingers and tongue".

Yuck, I'm not going to eat dog cum, yet it didn't taste to bad when I touched his dick with my tongue so why not. I dab one finger into it then lick it off. It isn't really that bad so I get some more, then I get a bunch. I keep this up until it's all gone.

"Your just a cum eating slut aren't you"?

"Yes Mistress".

At this she turns back to the front and I lie there and contemplate what has gone on since they picked my up just a few hours ago and I drift off to sleep.

I awake when the van hits a pothole in the road and sit up, then crawl to the front and kneel between the seats.

"Almost there", Ted says.

Susan is asleep in her seat so I gently nudge her.

Ted now pulls up in front of a very large log cabin which is all dark. Bruno decides to join us up front and forces his way between Susan and I. When he gets were he wants he sits down and I put my arm around him.

"I'll go unlock and get some lights on, then you can see to come in", Ted says.

When the lights go on Susan gets out and opens the side door which is just what Bruno's been waiting for 'cause he takes off running. As I step down from the van Susan takes me in her arms and kisses me. While she is doing this she also works my dress off my shoulders and drops it to the ground, "You won't need this".

Ted comes back to the van and starts to unload the luggage and groceries. Susan says, "I'll go in and direct traffic, you two unload everything and bring it in, I'll tell you where to put it at the door".

I walk to the back of the van and pickup some bags, turn and head for the house, not letting the fact that I'm naked bother me as it must be 2 or 3 in the morning.

Ted and I make 3 or 4 trips apiece before it's all in, some to the bedroom, some to the kitchen, which was just put on the table. When Ted has the van locked up and closes and locks the front door Susan says, "OK you two, into the kitchen and put away the groceries".

As Ted and I put stuff away I have to ask where it goes, which gives him plenty of time to look at me, not to mention all of the feels he gets as we pass each other. Finally it's all done, Ted let's Bruno in and Susan declares it's time for bed.

"Where will I sleep Mistress"?

"Between Ted and I for tonight, I need a good sucking to put me to sleep".

We go down the hall to the bedroom and Susan tells me to take a shower and clean up after all of the fucking and sucking I've done. She points me to the bathroom and I climb into a hot shower which feels really good. After a long hot shower I get out, find a towel and dry off. As I walk back into the bedroom I see Ted and Susan on this giant waterbed. I stand at the foot for a moment until Susan notices me, she spreads her legs in invitation and I crawl onto the bed right between her legs.

I proceed to make love to Susan's pussy like I've never done before, I want to give her all of the pleasure that I can and eat her out for all I'm worth. After she has cum a number of times she pushes me away from her and I just lay my head on her thigh and fall off to sleep.

As I awake I find myself with my head between Susan's legs with her pussy just inches from my mouth, in fact I can smell the aroma she is giving off and am tempted to suck her off again but opt to get up and get some coffee.

I very carefully crawl out of bed and go down the hall to the kitchen where I find Bruno sleeping in a corner. As I am still bare assed I realize that being this way doesn't seem to bother me as much now. I find all of the fixings and make a pot of coffee. I sit down at the breakfast bar on a stool which is cool to my bare ass.

As I sit looking around the room I notice just how big this place is. I see a couple of bowls on the floor that are empty, must be Bruno's. I remember putting his food under the sink last night so I get the bowls and fill them with food and water.

When the coffee gets done, I pour a cup and sit sipping it. With all of the noise I've made, I woke Bruno, he stands and stretches, then wanders over to his bowls and gets a drink of water, he then walks over to me and puts his head on my knee and I pet him. After a few minutes of this he finally sits, I continue to scratch behind his ears and pet him.

About a half hour passes and three cups of coffee, Bruno picks up his ears and turns his head towards the hall indicating someone's coming. Bruno turns and heads towards the hall just as I see Ted. As he enters the kitchen I cross my legs, out of habit I guess.

"Mmmmmmmm coffee, smells good. I wouldn't let Susan catch you with your legs crossed like that, it could mean for hot buns, she wants to see your bald pussy anytime and anywhere she so desires".

I very quickly uncross my legs and spread them open so my knees are at least a foot apart, really exposing my pussy to Ted.

"Coffee's good, thanks for making it, I always have to do it and it seems nice not to, that looks much better too, you need to remember that she always wants complete access to your body, so she or anyone can look or touch, what say we go to the exercise room for a short workout before Susan gets up"?

I follow Ted to the room and as we enter I'm overwhelmed by all of the expensive equipment they have in here. I bet there isn't a piece invented that isn't here.

"Over here first, we'll work on your legs".

Ted indicates a half bench with things on the sides, so I back up to it and lay down.

"This thing works the complete leg at one time and it's semi-automatic in that it moves the legs to the proper elevation, then all you do is squeeze them in or out as the machine wants. If you'll put your legs in the harness we'll get started".

Ted pulls the apparatus to the front of the bench and starts to strap my legs from the knee down to this arm. With this done my legs are together and straight out from my body.

"Now we have to set the limits of the machine so you don't hurt yourself, spread your legs as far as you can".

I spread them, but Ted keeps saying more, I keep pushing until I'm almost doing the split. My pussy must be a foot wide about now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.