Lost Wife IV - Cover

Lost Wife IV

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been think about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in them all. The three guys in the Supermarket car park story was told and re-told a number of times and not all the details matched. Well I have spent some time on this particular story and have put all the elements together and come up with what I think is the best and most accurate account

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   True Story   Slut Wife   Masturbation   Petting   .

Since I wrote 'Lost Wife' I've been thinking about the stories my wife told me all those years ago. Now I think there was more than a grain of truth in all of them. So after I wrote the story about the three guys in the Supermarket car park and the fine tit fucks she gave at her office Christmas do, I set about thinking about her story with the three guys on the back seat of someone's car. Again this was told and re-told a number of times and it changed every time. Well again I have spent some time on this particular story and have put all the elements together and come up with what I think is the best and most accurate account. I'm not saying that this was how it really happened but I suspect it's pretty near.

Once again I've decided to tell the story from her point of view mainly because that's how I heard it originally.


I had been doing this night school course now for almost a year, I was trying to get some qualification in 'Business Management' now that I was in line for a good promotion. There was a great crowd of young people on my course, mostly guys but with a couple of girls too. I would quickly go home from the office and have a shower and change into more casual clothes then head out again. Tonight I pulled on some fresh knickers and short skirt and a blouse without a bra. I never wear a bra anymore, much to my husbands delight and I always leave enough of my fine tits on display to make it interesting for the guys. After we had finished in the evening we would usually go to the local pub and have a few.

Tonight was different though for it was the last session of the course and all we had to do tonight was our exams. So after a quick chat, our instructor handed around the test paper and we set to. It wasn't as bad as I was expecting and I finished quite quickly. I waited outside for the gang to finish and then we headed off to the pub. Every one was a great mood now that the exam was over, but one by one people started to drift away so by last orders there was only Kevin, Dave and Danny left with me and by now I was well away, most of the guys having bought me at least one drink during the evening.

We all piled into Dave car, with me sandwiched between Kevin and Danny in the back. Just as soon as we drove off, Kevin grabbed me and started to kiss and fondle my tits. Well there's nothing I like better that a bit of tit fondling but this wasn't the right time or place.

"Cut that out," I said, gently pushing Kevin off me.

Just as soon as Kevin stopped Danny started on me.

"Guys stop it," I giggled for in truth the situation was turning me on a bit.

While Danny was still kissing me and I felt Kevin hands on my blouse trying to unbutton it. As soon as he got his hands on my naked tits I was gone and I heard myself groan.

"Will you look at her tits," I heard Kevin's voice.

"I'll park up and we do her properly," I heard Dave call out.

Shit, I was losing it, I needed to get home to my husband hard cock and not be used by these three young studs. It was too late for I felt some ones hand under my short skirt and into my sopping knickers.

"Shit, the sluts soaking wet down here," I heard Danny's voice.

"No please guys," I muttered but I didn't think anybody heard me, "I'll give you all the best tit fucks you've ever had."

Almost as soon as I had finished offering them my tits to fuck I felt my damp knickers being pulled off.

"No please," I tried one last time but almost before the words had left my lips a hard cock entered me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.