Beach Vacation - Cover

Beach Vacation

Copyright© 2003 by BiggerJim

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a fantasy I have had for some time. Two adventurous couples explore each other sexually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The wind combed her hair back. "Jon, we really needed this time away," my wife, Becky, said. Smiling knowingly, I couldn't agree with her more. We both had been working hard, saving like demons to afford our first house. We didn't take a vacation last year and weren't sure we were taking one this year either. That changed when our good friends Carmen and Lou called the other night.

"We have a proposal for you," Carmen blurted. "Lou and I are going to the beach for a week. The house is plenty big enough for all of us and we know you need a break and we think it would be fun and will you come with us?" Waiting for her to catch her breath Becky and I mentally checked our schedules, decided that we could make it, and said, "Sure!"

"Pack light," Lou had told us. "There's not much to do except swim, drink and sunbathe." Taking his advice Becky and I packed one suitcase between us, loaded the car and drove to the Outer Banks to meet Carmen and Lou, who had left the day before.

It was obvious that they had a good head start on us. When we pulled into the driveway of the remote beach house, we saw both of their bathing suits hanging on the dune fence, drying in the breeze. "Hellooooo!" I called through the front door. No response. "I wonder where they are?" Becky asked. Pushing the unlocked door open, we walked into the well-furnished house. A large pitcher, sweating condensation, sat on the kitchen counter. Propped against it was a piece of cardboard with a note that read. "UNPACK. DRINK THIS. SEE YOU IN THE SURF."

Becky sniffed the pitcher suspiciously and her face lit up. "Margaritas!" she excitedly announced, and proceeded to pour us both a drink. "Let's go! I can't wait to get in the water."

We tripped over each other racing through the house. Finding our bedroom, Becky and I unpacked, got our swimsuits on and carried our drinks to the water. We immediately spied Carmen and Lou, their heads bobbing in the gentle surf. They, and now us too, were the only people on the entire beach, for as far as we could see.

Rushing into the water we swam out to meet them.

"Hey guys!" Carmen sang. "We've been waiting for you. Lou and I have been in and out of the water a few times already." As Becky and I swam closer we could see that Carmen was topless! This became plainly apparent when the surf ebbed, leaving her magnificent boobs swaying wetly in the offshore breeze.

"Oh!" Carmen laughed, "Sorry to surprise you. Lou and I were tired of changing back into wet bathing suits after we swam, so we decided to do without them altogether." I looked at Becky, who shrugged. "Doesn't bother me at all," I said. Becky nodded her agreement and nothing else was said.

Nothing, at least, until it came time to get out for another drink. As we four proceeded through the surf, Becky caught sight of Lou's long, thin dick. The breath hissed through her lips, not quite a whistle, but I recognized it for a sign of appreciation. Following our naked hosts back to the house, Carmen and Lou invited us to leave our wet bathing suits on the fence with theirs.

The moment of truth came and went in the blink of an eye and a nod of our heads as we silently agreed. Shucking our suits, we nonchalantly hung them up and went inside. Carmen was already mixing more of those killer Margaritas and Lou was rummaging for snacks.

We arranged ourselves on the soft carpet and quite frankly appraised each other. Lou, as I had mentioned had a long slim penis, circumcised like mine. He was built like a distance runner; thin and hard, but not bulked up with muscle. Carmen was curvy and built for comfort. She had beautiful, round breasts with large nipples. Her pussy hair was trimmed short and she exuded an aura of frank sexuality. They looked at us and saw that Becky was as curvy and plush as Carmen, but lighter in color. Her areolas were large around dainty nipples and her pussy was shaved except for what we jokingly referred to as her "landing strip" at the top. I'm built big, kind of soft around the middle, but with broad shoulders. My dick is not as long as Lou's but is much thicker.

"Well," I asked nervously, "What happens now?"

"That's all up to you guys," Lou said. "Carmen and I have talked about it and would like to enjoy your company, if you know what I mean." Smiling, Lou looked to Carmen for agreement. "Yeah," she agreed, "Lou's right. We've been wondering for some time what it might be like to have a four-way, and you guys were the first and only ones on our list. The way it works is like this... If you guys don't want to have this type of relationship, that's cool with us. We will always be your friends, and don't want to mess that up. Just give the word and we'll put our clothes on and have something to eat. If we try this and it doesn't work our, that's OK too. If it does work out, then maybe we all could have a lot of fun."

It's obvious that they had worked this out well in advance. "You guys have us at a disadvantage," I said. "We haven't put this much thought into the possibility. Not that I haven't thought about it from time to time..." Becky brought me up short with her sharp laugh.

"You too? I've thought about it too, and I never thought anything might come of it. You know how everyone kinda daydreams and fantasizes?" Becky explained. Looking at me she added, "It's OK with me if it's OK with you."

Looking at Carmen and Lou I asked, "How do we get started?"

"Like this," Carmen replied, lifting her glass and draining the rest of her Margarita. Lou got up, went to their bedroom and returned with a small cigar box. He opened it, took out the fixings and rolled several fat joints. He lit one, passed it to Becky and lit another for Carmen. Sitting in a circle on the floor, we passed the two joints around and around. In about 15 minutes we were all pleasantly buzzed and very relaxed.

Lou leaned over and kissed Carmen, fondling her breasts as he ran his tongue into her mouth. Becky pushed me onto my back kissed me fiercely. Reaching around I grasped her ass cheeks and kneaded them sensually as she nibbled at my lips. My pulling on her ass opened her crotch nice and wide, giving Carmen and Lou a nice view of Becky's wet pussy.

Carmen's groan caught my attention and I saw that she had moved to her knees and was sucking Lou's cock. Lou was standing, his hands on Carmen's head, but his eyes on Becky's bobbing ass. Carmen lovingly licked Lou's throbbing rod, running her wet tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. Tenderly, she took one of his balls into her hungry mouth and gently rolled it around her tongue. Lou muttered encouragement softly, "Yeah... oh, yes... baby, baby... ahhhhh."

Becky turned around on her hands and knees, and crawled right up to Carmen and Lou, watching the ongoing blowjob with admiration. She knows a good one when she sees it, even if she doesn't do much of it herself. I took this opportunity to present myself at her upturned ass, dipped my head down and lapped at her exposed pussy. Becky's loud groan announced that I was on the mark. Teasing her tender outer lips with my softly humming mouth I gently probed with my insistent tongue.

Still keeping Lou's cock deep in her mouth, Carmen swiveled her gaze to see what we were doing. The look of bliss on Becky's face spoke volumes. Becky looked dreamily up to Carmen and said, "He's the best pussy lapper in the state." Carmen's eyes widened and she snaked a hand down to her own swollen clit and rubbed herself gently as she watched Becky and I go to town.

A growling grunt announced that Lou was ready to shoot his load. Carmen increased her lip speed on Lou's dick, while Becky reached up to plump his dangling balls. It didn't take but one or two gentle squeezes and Lou groaned loudly as he exploded in Carmen's mouth. Carmen slurped greedily as spider-webs of cum leaked around Lou's slowly deflating cock. "That was nice!" he said as he collapsed back onto the floor.

I must have been doing something right, because Becky followed suit shortly after. As I picked up the pace, driving my tongue in and out of her hungry cunt, she arched her back, straining as the orgasm built and finally washed over her in wave after wave of pleasure. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh... yesssssssssss," she moaned and melted to the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.