Mama Can't Anymore - Cover

Mama Can't Anymore

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2003 by Jean DAmour

Incest Sex Story: A terrible accident leaves her paralyzed from the waist down and unable to be everything she wants for her husband. She finds a unique solution.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   .

"Sweetheart, tell me about the boys you know at school," I asked my just-turned-thirteen daughter. We were sitting in the kitchen having a cup of tea, and I knew it was time for that special 'mother-daughter' conversation.

"Well, um, most of them are big jerks. I mean, none of them look me in the eye now that I've gotten my bubbies. Some of them just try to get close to me so they can rub their lumpy things against me. It's really gross!"

"So how much do you know about what the boys want to do to you?"

"Most everything, I think, Mama. I mean, I know all of the scientific stuff. I - um -haven't ever DONE anything - really."

"What do you mean, 'really?'" I said pointedly, depending on the fact that I had always avoided being judgmental with her to keep her talking and being honest.

"Well, I - um - kissed Tommy Peters," she admitted with a blush, "and I - um - let him touch my bubbies, but only outside of my blouse."

"That's ok, Megan, it is natural to want to experiment, and I know that I don't need to give you a lecture on being careful."

"Well, that's the thing, isn't it Mom. I really want to do it with a boy, especially Tommy, 'cause he's really nice, but I'm afraid of what might happen - even if he uses one of those rubber things."

"You mean a condom, dear?"

"Yeah," my daughter blushed.

I maneuvered my wheelchair around to the other side of the kitchen table so that I could reach Annie to stroke her hair and touch her shoulder.


I had been unable to walk, in fact I had no feeling below my waist since the terrible auto accident that nearly took my life three years ago. My husband, John, has been wonderful to me all through my recuperation and my therapy even though he has become resigned to the fact that our sex lives will never be normal again. Not only was I paralyzed from the waist down, but my genitals were severely injured and the scar tissue now prevents me from even attempting normal intercourse.

I have become very adept at using my hands and my mouth to pleasure him, and I make certain that he gets his tensions relieved at least three times a week, but I know that he misses getting on top of me and 'nailing me to the bed' as he used to put it.

After Megan had been born, we decided that we only wanted the one child, so he had gotten a vasectomy. Right up until the accident, I never missed a night when I wasn't the recipient of a good hard fucking. Except when I was on my period, of course. But that was 'blow-job' week and I actually enjoyed gulping down his spunky seed.

The accident changed all that, of course, and now I was obsessed with coming up with an idea to ensure my dear husband was completely satisfied without driving him into the arms of another woman who might take him away from me.


"You know that your Daddy and I can't do it any more, don't you dear?"

"Yeah, I know Mom. The accident. But what does Daddy do? The boys always say if they can't, you know, cum, then they get 'blue balls'"

"Well, I do things to relieve his 'stress.'"

"You mean with your mouth, Mom? Eeeewww!"

"It isn't that bad, sweetie. In fact, I've always liked doing that for him, well, for any guy I've been with."

"But, Mom, their 'stuff' - isn't that nasty?"

"No, well, at first it is, but you learn to get used to it. And when you are pleasing your man, it really doesn't matter."

"So, you are telling me I should do that instead of, um, ah,..."

"Fucking? Is that what you are trying to say dear?"

"Ah, yeah."

"Well, if you really like a boy and you want to please him then that is a way to do it that is safe. But you have to make sure that it is a boy you can trust not to blab all over about what you and he have done. A real gentleman never tells what he has done with a girl, and a lady keeps secrets, too."

"Well, Tommy seems like a real gentleman, Mom. He hasn't ever told anyone that I let him feel me up, even though I told Suzy Johnson that I kissed him."

"It is your decision, dear, but whatever you decide, you know that your Daddy and I love you. Now the only problem with what I have just told you is that after a bit, you won't be satisfied with just giving head."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.