Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Jennifer couldn't scream, but her eyes screamed for her. The nurse took each tender nipple between her finger and thumb and carefully clamped them with strong crocodile clips, wires trailing from the metal teeth. Jenny's tits bulged under the squeeze of the suspension cords, her nipples pointing towards the ceiling the clips looking like spikes on top of two upturned medieval helmets

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!"

She then felt a cold metal anal plug burrowing into her ass. This also had an electrical lead from it. The Doc then carefully lifted her ankles, one at a time. Placing rubber stilettos sandals over her cute toes he stood away arms folded.

"Now my dear, now all you have to do is hang there and enjoy." He burst into laughter then nodded to Nurse Crow.

"Begin!"

The current flowed into the young woman.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Her nipples felt like exploding the sensation of power almost making her pale tit flesh glow. Her body was convulsing the surging power feeling like a tidal wave pushing at her sphincter as it flowed the quickest way it could to the floor.

Jenny's eyes rolled. Her mouth was full of ball gag, the world swimming. The current came in pulses making her body buck. Her tits juddered rapidly the suspended ropes vibrating with tension.

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

The doc took over at the control ordering the nurse to attend to the restrained cop. Smith tried to wretch himself free but he was too tightly bound. His cock was black and blue with the effort of unfurling the pain incredible. The nurse was unbuckling the cock restraint, unwinding the tape and Smith almost swallowed his gag as his poor cock finally was allowed to spring erect.

Jenny was prancing on her high rubber heels. Her long legs did a crazy tap dance her arched back still struggling against the tit bound ropes.

"ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

Smiths cock looked like a twisted trunk of an ancient tree. The nurse was slowly massaging his wrinkled bruised rod into a recognisable shape.

The doc stopped the flow of power into the poor girl. She looked over her shoulder to him, wide eyed and sweating terribly. He was terrifying. So tall; glistening in sweat totally naked; his cock again hardening. In fact she didn't think it had ever gone down. And she would have been right, so pumped up on Viagra and lust he could and would fuck for hours.

His white face mask grinned back at her, the eye hole black and evil. He undid her gag and as soon as her lips were free she began to bleat in panic.

"Please, please no more, I'll do it what ever you want just don't, no, no, noeieeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!"

She danced one last time her nipples almost smoking her back awash with sweat, legs finally bending in as she feinted.

As she came round she relished with total gratefulness she was lying on the floor. Her poor tits were unbound, nipples swollen but unclipped. Her ass was free of the anal earth and her arms were free to prop herself up. However she now had a leather dog collar firmly gripping around her ling sexy neck.

She heard coughing and spluttering. Officer Smith was sat in front of her

"Oh please help do something! Jenny cried looking up at him through spread thighs, over his bruised rampant rod.

The doc pulled her towards the seated officer by her long dark hair. She yelped in pain but none the less shuffled forward until her head was in the cops lap. His fat cock looked so sore the head deep purple with bruising and arousal. She felt the doc push her head forward and she opened her mouth to swallow the desperate rod.

Officer Smith arched his back, the sensation of Jenny's hot soft lips touching his skin, swallowing him inside her mouth was amazing. She was coughing and spluttering but the doc wanted her to take more and more in. Jenny felt the cock bouncing around the roof of her mouth then sliding scarily deeper towards her tonsils.

"Mmgggggggggg!"

She tried to push back but the doc was pinning her. Now the nurse was fastening something to her collar. Jenny began to panic but it was too late, she now had two leather straps either side of her neck attached to the collar. The other ends were attached to the leather belt on Officer Smith, the same one that held the buzzing dildo firmly up his ass. The ass probe was still humming away and Jenny could feel a slight vibrating in the mans cock as it transmitted through his body. The straps had buckles on for lengthening and shortening and Jenny understood what they wanted to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.