Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Jennifer couldn't accept what she was seeing.

No it was all a dream, yes a dream!

The doctor undid her wrists and legs but she didn't run. Where could she get to?

He gently helped her swing her long legs to the side, sitting up then helped her stand.

She was laughing in despair, shaking her head the whole scene insane almost like an obscene circus. The doctor, his white mask in a constant sneer at her was like the head clown. The cop was shaking his head looking at her with crazed eyes. She just stared back her eyes pitiful but compliant.

The doc was delighted with his captured beauty. Tall, long firm legs, with an hourglass figure. And those hard full tits pointing out like twin domes. Her hair hung around her fine neck, cute nose still upturned reminding him of the arrogant manner in which he'd first met her. But now she didn't speak her white teeth hidden under quivering full lips.

"Good, good my dear you now understand don't you. I can do what I want to you now and its best to just obey and bare it. You shouldn't have hid from me the first time, now your experience will be all the more uncomfortable.

"Oh god no, no." She said quietly looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Please let me go."

The Doc shook his head.

"You know netter than that Miss Jennifer."

The cop was thrashing and coughing through his gag.

"She's soo cute isn't she?" The doc teased running his hand up her waist cupping a firm tit. Jennifer was now resisting a little more the huge frame of the doc towering over her.

He looked at the man with an imprisoned bent double cock. "She enough to get any man hard. Let's see how long you can resist when she starts moaning."

He pulled both her arms behind her back binding the wrists her chest thrusting forward.

"I'm going to give this bitch's hard melon the attention they deserve.

Jennifer tried to squirm and shake as Dr Nooo wound corn around one then the other fabulous breast. He pulled the cord tight making her melons bulge and Jenny groaned in horror. "Oh god what are you going to do with meeee?"

Ugggg no too tight ahhhhhhhh!"

Then she screamed! He was looping the cord over a ceiling pulley and heaving down with his strong arms.

Jennifer was been lifted by her roped tits up into the air. She screamed again her feet now on tip toe her shoulder back tits thrusts as high as possible most of her weight taken on the tit bound cord her toes giving the slighted relief.

"Let's see you hang by your tits for a bit while I work on you." The insane Doc chuckled looking for his toys.

"Oh god let meeeeee down nnn nnnnnnn nooooooo!" Jennifer wailed

Smith was gritting his teeth in frustration. Watching the gorgeous girl hung like this his carnal lust rushed through him. He shook his head in despair his cock already trying to harden the pain increasing.

"MmmmmmmmF!" The doc was concentrating on the tip toed girl tensed ass.

Dr Nooo now had two greased finger burrowing inside her rim stretching her. She yelped, unable to look down she tried to see over her shoulder her eyes wide with fear. The doc had a fat ribbed dildo and he slowly began to ease it into her ass.

I'm going to give you an internal examination with my hand later, but first we have to loosen you up."

Jenny screamed and begged as he twisted the fat vegetable like monster deep into her ass. Her tits were swollen the corn making them balloon out of shape.

He looked to the agonised cop his cock throbbing in its binds.

Do you like this fat intruder up her ass? A bit like the one up yours eh. I bet that hungry cock of yours would love to replace it eh? The cop could only look to the ceiling in despair.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.