Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

The cock was unyielding in its mission. In and out over and over. Jennifer's body wriggled and bucked her hands tight behind her head. She was groaning over and over the fat rubber intruder making her inner walls squeal with sensation.

Oooooooooooo, no uggggggggggggg!"

The doc stood with his clip board monitoring the situation. He cocked his head to one side. He'd thought he'd heard a sound. The door bell could be heard faintly. He motioned Nurse Crow to continue with the robot fucking and then hurried upstairs.

At the front door Officer Smith was becoming impatient. He knew the doc was in there as he never left his exclusive hospital.

He pressed the bell for the tenth time just as the door opened.

"Oh er, officer how can I help?"

Smith was surprise by the greeting. The last visit he'd hardly said two sentences.

"I'm sorry doc but the departments beginning to search buildings now."

The doc shrugged his shoulders looking perplexed.

"For the missing girl," Smith continued." Remember?"

Once again the doc just stood there dumb.

The policeman didn't have time for this he pushed past the doc and headed for the study.

"I'm sorry doc but let's just get it over with. Is there somewhere I have to sign in?"

The doc began to feel a hot flush coming over him. They couldn't just search could they? They'd find everything. The doc hurried after the officer who was now standing in his study. He remembered his drawer the Tazer gun just in case one of his patients ever escaped in the night and came looking for him.

"The visitors book? Yes, yes I'll just open my drawer it's in here somewhere ah here it... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz!"

Smith's legs buckled in on each other the man collapsing in a heap on the rug. Out cold.

The Doc was shaking his thoughts not making sense.

"What to do now, better get some clothes, passport and..."

Then he gave a shriek of realisation. In his hurry to get the Tazer he forgot what lay next to it looking up with dead eyes.

"Hello doc." Said the white mask. "Time to put me on don't you think."

Jennifer was now moaning like a whore the fat dildo slurping in and out of her excited shaft. The doc had been right. At this heightened stage of excitment her body groaned in pleasure as she was force fucked by his mechanical intruder

Ugh, ugh, ugh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!

Her groans were turning to higher pitch squeaks.

She heard the voice of the doc calling nurse Crow from down the corridor. And Jennifer screeched in horror realizing the woman was leaving the room.

Ohhhhhh god no you need to turn this thing uggggggggggggggggg!!!!"

Her body was unbearably tender as her clit screamed. But the machine continued to pump in and out of her quivering pussy.

Any second she'd come

Uuuuh, uuuuuuu, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh. Arrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!"

She gave an animal roar as she bucked on the table her pussy yawning and spitting as she ground onto the rubber cock.

Her insides were so tender. And as her orgasm subsided the pounding still continued.

Seconds later she began to scream in hyper sensitive sensation.

"Eeeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

She wailed and bucked for an eternity or so she felt until her pussy was numb and her throat dry. Then just as her mind began to loose its grip the power was turned off the cock suddenly motionless.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.