Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 4: Entry Refused

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Entry Refused - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Jennifer decided to sleep the best she could. While stumbling around in the dark, arms trussed behind her back, she'd fallen over a metal framed bed. And after more searching in one corner she had also found a toilet. This cell was turning out to be a real home from home! The cell was so silent and she wondered if it was day or night? As she drifted off she imagined a search party above her head combing the forest.

She didn't know how many hours later it was when her eyes opened to a tapping noise. In the pitch black she struggled to face the noise.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

It appeared to come from the cell door.

She heard a slow grinding noise and saw a dull glow of light from the other room. Someone had slid back a view hole in the strong steel door.

"Jennifer!"

A deep husky voice called her name almost in a whisper

Jenny sat up and then slowly edged closer

"Jennifer let me in." It continued almost as if in nursery rhyme.

The bound stunner moved gingerly closer to the door.

"I can't." She whispered feeling a surge of relief. Someone was trying to get her out!

The voice replied." Yes, yes you can, look the keys on the floor in front of you."

Jennifer's arms still tied behind her back stopped moving, she was confused.

" What?"

She looked onto the floor and saw something. Kneeling down she could see a key glimmering in the dingy light.

"But?" She said looking back up at the glowing door slit.

"Just pick it up with your pretty mouth," the voice explained," and pass it to me."

Jenny's stomach began to turn as she left the key where it was and stood, edging even closer to the hole.

"Why would I have the key?" She said alarm bells ringing in her head.

The voice paused for a moment then explained.

"He put it there, curse him. That fucking doctor! When he realised he couldn't keep me locked away any longer."

Jennifer's eyes were fixed through the viewing hole trying to see where the voice was coming from. Nothing made sense, in her head she repeated the question.

"Why? I don't understand."

"Oh Jenny let me in." It pleaded in a gentle voice. Then realising she was not responding it bellowed in anger.

"Let me in you fucking bitch!"

Jennifer screamed as a naked figure filled her view. It was the doctor she was sure of that. Tall, lean, but naked. Oh so naked: oiled and glistening his shaven cock looking monstrous, painfully erect, a firm nine inches of rampant meat. I say she was sure because his face was covered with a white leather mask, a red cross on his forehead the black of his mouth and eye holes making him look like a ghoul.

"Oh Jesus!" She screamed pulling back, her chest heaving in panic.

He came up to the hole, snarling his mouth drooling spittle.

"Let me in. I want to play with you."

Jennifer was now pressed back against the far wall. His fingers grappled at the door slit trying to tug the heavy frame off the wall. He screamed in anger unable to get to the lithe bound stunner cowering in the corner. He began to rant in frustration unable to loosen the door.

You bitch! Fuck, fuck! Ugggggggg my fucking cock it's killing me uggggggggg."

"I have so many toys for you." He groaned.

He was thrusting a buzzing object through the hole. I was like a bundle of vibrating and flexing dildoes all attached together. The heads glistened with jelly, the neon colours dull in the dark.

"Do you like it my dear. I bet you fucking do you hot bitch."

He was kicking and thumping the door as he teased her.

"He can't keep me away from you forever. Let me in now and I'll promise not to make you scream that much."

The petrified girl curled on the bed and it was only after ten dreadful shivering minutes that she realised the awful creature had gone.

Jennifer was awoken by florescent light. Her cell was lit like day. She blinked and tried to stretch her arms, numb from been behind her back so long. There was someone at the door again.

"Ah morning miss." It was the doc.

"Can you pass me the key please?"

Jennifer almost laughed.

"No fucking way, you sad fucking psycho!"

The doctor didn't get angry just sighed as if he knew the answer.

"I gave you it for your own good. I know you had a visitor last night. So did nurse crow in her cell. But alas I forgot to do her the same honour." He said this in a resigned voice looking down at the key on her cell floor. "You've been so compliant up to know, maybe we could remove most of your binds."

Jennifer paused for a moment. She was locked underground, bound without hope of escape. She needed to get him off guard.

"Ok," she said softly, "But I'm so hungry and thirsty."

Once the doc had the key he entered carrying a tray. Jennifer sat while he unfastened her arms keeping her pinned to on her seat. Then he backed away to the door not taking his eyes of her.

"Now be a good girl and eat. We've got lots to get through today."

She'd nearly finished her food when she realised it had been drugged. Her eyes grew tired and she slumped onto the bed. It acted quickly and within a minute she was sound asleep again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.