Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 3: The Slurpers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Slurpers - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

The suction cups just wouldn't stop. Over and over the greased rimmed airtight seals made her hard nipples stretch deep into the airless tubes. Jennifer groaned in her head the sensation so humiliating. She was been milked on her side in a fucking box! She tried to move hearing the tubes rattle a little as her entwined tits bounced. She didn't know what was the worst the evil sucking, the constant ass attention or the tightness of her cord bound boobs. She felt like they were inflated like balloons, squeezed out of shape the milking attachments making her desperate nipples scream with sensation.

"Oh god how long, how long can I take this?" She sobbed to herself.


She was half conscious when the Doc began to un-wind her tits from the wire cord wrapped around the box. In her delirious state she'd not even heard him come in the room. The tit sucking was all she now concentrated on, at least her ass was numb. But not her tits. No; the nipples continued to feel like rocks, the teats swollen the tips screaming for attention. Her breasts became looser as the binds were unravelled and she tried to pull her bosom back inside the box.

The Doc tugged on the tubes making her bite on the gag, thrashing.

"They're really stuck tight don't you think my dear?" He quipped, pulling again without effect on the gripping monsters.

Jennifer kicked her high heeled boots on the box wall in protest. The box lid opened with a slamming of wood and she felt him lifting her out. He had very strong arms and easily picked the wriggling bound beauty up, allowing her to stand on her quaking heels. She still couldn't see or speak the gag now almost part of her body. Her legs gave way and she stumbled to her knees.

The Doc helped her like the concerned physician, stroking the side of her rubber clad cheek caressing her long pony tail mane.

"That's right kneel up. Put your shoulders back." Jennifer didn't want to respond but a firm hand in the small of the back and another gripping her shoulder made her spring into a more erect posture. Her hard swollen tits thrust straight out the tubes now slightly vertical like two spikes on some bizarre Amazon woman's bra.

Jenny coughed as something was clamped around her neck. It felt like a wood plank and she realised her long neck was now in some type of stock.

The Doc had indeed done that. Jennifer, arms bound behind her back was now knelt on the floor between two wooden towers. These upright struts were connected by a flat wooden stock that clamped just over her shoulders around her young neck. She could not move up to stand or down to pull away, forced to remain in her correct knelt position.

The man finally and with some disappointment turned off the milking machine. Jenny gave a thankful groan still in total visual deprivation. Also, the anal balloon had stopped inflating and deflating and remained passive, still in her ass, but now limp.

He then knelt next to her ear.

"I'm going to remove your gag. But you must be good. Do you understand?"

Jennifer nodded in desperation.

"There's no one to hear you scream, so don't waste your breath. You mustn't scream is that clear?"

Jennifer nodded again. "Just get this fucking gag out for God's sake" She thought to herself.

She felt the bind been unbuckled and her jaw opened ever so painfully to allow the ring to pass her pearl teeth. She didn't speak but closed her mouth her muscles aching the feeling of freedom exquisite after a full night oral bondage.

She spluttered and coughed. Then suddenly gave her first unrestricted groan in days.

Awwwwwww ughhhhhhhhhhh!"

The Doc was twisting the suction tubes the greased seals plopping from her abused sucked flesh.

"Slock!"

The second came away, her fine hard tits looking misshapen; the few inched around the teats raised like the bell tower tips of some cathedral dome.

He slid a figure across the raised end of one.

"Oooohhhhhhh shit that, ahhhhhh.!

"Hmmmmmmm yes, very tender and responsive." He announced pleased with his experiment so far.

"Please, "she said nervously. "My ass, its ugggggg!" She didn't know how to describe it. It felt swollen and tender but at the same time disgustingly sensual.

The doc told her to "sssssssh."

"Never mind about your ass it's your tits that are getting the attention."

Jennifer opened her mouth in a silent gasp as his finger caressed a tip. Then the Doc reached around her neck. She gave a shriek fearing the worse, but then panted in relief. He was unzipping her head mask. The tight rubber peeled away from her skin, the mask sliding of her head with a little difficulty until it slowly released her hair into a bedraggled tumbling brunette mane; framing her pale stunning face.

She clenched her eyes shut the light to bright to bear, and only after a few moments could she begin to make out images and shapes.

She looked at the passive tall man his face blank and professional. Then she tried to look down but her chin rested on the wooden stock.

"Awww God please, I don't wan..." The Doc wagged a finger.

"Now be a good assistant and stop arguing." He said impatiently." You know how important this work is."

Jenny then saw them.

Knelt near the door were two straight jacketed figures. They were bloated faced men. She couldn't tell their age but their fat lipped mouths were ball gagged, arms bound inside the jackets, their eyes wild.

"Over here!" He snapped to them.

The two men stumbled and crawled on their knees, obedient, grunting and snorting like animals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.