Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 2: His New Assistant

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: His New Assistant - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

It was the next morning when the police arrived at his door. The doctor spoke so little these days he found it liberating to actually talk with someone.

"No, he hadn't seen a young woman. No not even a deserted car."

The cops had listened patiently to him. He seemed eager to talk once he had started and eventually they had to bid him a hurried farewell. As they left they both gave a knowing look to each other. All that time on his own, with just his patients for company. It was definitely taking its toll on him.

"It can't be an easy place to work." Confessed detective Smith.

The other nodded in agreement. "Yeah I think his last nurse had a breakdown, that's why he's all alone."

Smith looked back." Hmm," he said as in thought.

The doctor watched them go. He hadn't spoken for months, well not in conversation. Now he felt liberated. He wanted to talk again. He looked to the floor, to the hidden cellar beneath.

"Yes," he thought in delight. "I'll talk to her. I'll explain what I am doing. After all nurse Crow had understood. That's what had made her such a good assistant. Needing that green card she'd never really objected, well not until just before her breakdown."


Jennifer had slept like the dead. The silent man had returned last night and poured a sleeping solution into her mouth. She had spluttered and swallowed her body quickly going limp as she fell into a slumber. Now she was awake but still in total darkness. Her ass ached from the large inflated sphere plugging her. She felt like she would crap it out eventually, her muscles slowly weakening her void wanting to release. He pussy felt numb the fat dildo buried completely in her hole. But it was he stretched thighs that made her moan the most. She had been hanging knees inside these rings for a full night, her calves limp, groin splayed wide the leather clad skin making her sweat heavily.

She heard him descending the steps then the door slamming open. Then he spoke.

"Oh my dear, you look delightfully uncomfortable!"

"He'd spoken!"

She made a muffled moan shaking her head still unable to see.

The Doc unfastened her eye flap and she blinked in the cold electric light. She was limp and exhausted her tits glistening with sweat still pert round and full.

The man reached out to cup one of her tits twisting the fine fat dome.

"The cops have been looking for you. But don't worry they've gone now, we won't be disturbed."

"He'd spoken again!"

The doc continued to grope her tit, Jennifer biting down on the gag in disgusts.

"You are so slim and sexy my dear. My last assistant served me well, but the poor woman ended up as one of my patients upstairs before my experiments could be finished."

Jennifer looked to the ceiling then back to him.

"Don't worry," he added with a smile." They're all locked up in their padded cells."

Jennifer's eyes widened. Now he had her full attention.

"My experiments are into sexual pleasure. Your pleasure! I have had many hours to refine my research and I assure you even in the predicament you find yourself in your body will respond."

Jennifer shook her head glaring back at him. There was little else she could do to show her contempt and refusal.

"Don't be embarrassed my dear. Been my assistant will be such an experience for you. Let me show you the type of eye popping sensations I have in store."

The Doc slid his hand down her clad tummy over her aching pussy bump.

The flap was open a little and he could touch the flat end of the buried dildo.

His finger touched a felt brass nut on the dildo's base. From his pocket he produced a long length of wire with a crocodile tooth on both ends. He quietly explained.

"The dildo buried up your hole is metal with a rubber skin. The shaft has holes punched through the rubber to the metal along the sides and one like a man's cock eye at the tip. I'm going to stimulate your hot tired pussy, all along the tunnel. "

Jennifer began to shake. She could see the wire was like cable from jump leads. She wriggled as the teeth bit onto the now exposed brass nut the wire trailing from it as the doc attached it to a square box looking like a 30s radio.

He flicked a switch and there was a hum of electricity.

Jennifer groaned as she felt a slight tingle inside her hot aching shaft.

The man began to turn the large dial, and Jenny began to shudder.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

The rubber clad cock came alive inside her the current low but terrifyingly real. The cock tip was pressing against her cervix and the electricity hummed at her womb entrance.

She began to writhe as he slowly increased the voltage her hips bucking her tits thrusting up, erect and proud.

Her clit was swollen, the slow over night friction making it tender. Now the electricity buzzed the fleshy bud

"Oohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooddddddd, noooooooooo!"

Jennifer's mind was screaming in sensation. Her clit shuddering with pleasure.

"Uggggggg no more stop turnnnnnnnnnn uggggggg!"

The Doc could see her groin thrashing her limp calves now trying to kick.

He'd reached optimum setting on the dial, not enough to burn, but only just bearable.

"Poor nurse Crow had taken many hours of practice to find this ideal setting." He said proudly." But you my dear are lucky you will only experience the perfected fruits of her labours."

He moved back to the jerking suspended girl, once again caressing a tit pinching her nipples feeling them arousing into hard ends.

"Good, nearly there." He said tapping the air cylinder on the wall." Your body is aroused you dirty girl. Don't fight it, let yourself come."

Jennifer hardly heard him her clit on fire her pussy hot, her nerve endings betraying her.

"Oooooh God I can't hold outttt! Uuuuuuuugggg!"

She felt her ass clenching, her breasts swelling.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh, oh, oh, oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.