Dr Nooo! - Cover

Dr Nooo!

Copyright© 2003 by Finc

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jennifer knocks on the wrong door. A tale of bondage and kidnap.Character based on the stunning young star of the movie "Heartbreakers"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

The car had been threatening to cut out for the last five miles, and finally it had given up. Jennifer peered through the rain drenched windscreen as she steered the silent vehicle to a stand still at the side of the forest road. She'd come all this way out for a college party and now her pride and joy, her little car had let her down.

She gave a frustrated scream holding her hands up in disbelief.

The windscreen wipers still screeched to and fro and she could just make out a window light not far into the trees. It was late evening and she'd seen too few cars to think one would be coming along very soon. So she decided to make a dash for it.

The light was deceptively distant and by the time Jennifer had reached the front door of the white building she looked like a drowned rat. I say building because she didn't think it was a house, it was too big. It looked more like a county hospital or government building; white walls, flat roof, non-descript windows and doors.

She gave a flurry of loud knocks, the rain soaking her to the skin.

There was someone taking their time to walk down a long corridor on the other side. Jenny shouted for them to hurry.

"Please I'm freezing out here."

The man fumbled with some keys then opened the door.

"Oh thank heavens, I'm soaked!"

The tall man was understandably surprised; he had so few visitors, certainly never so late at night.

In front of him was a beautiful young woman. She had long straight brunette hair made jet black and shinny by the rain soaking. Her narrow face was pale from the cold, ruby red lips and white teeth brilliant against her chilled features.

"Excuse me," she said as he stood there admiring her, then she pointed a long finger to the sky," the rain!"

He remained silent still barring the door.

"Are you going to let me in or what?" Jennifer asked, a little exasperated

The strange man finally stood aside and watched her pass him. He was dressed in a white coat and the young brunette noticed a worn name badge as a doctor might wear. She in turn looked ridiculous in a skin soaked summer dress, Jennifer struggling to peel the fabric from her ample tits and curvaceous waist. He closed the door looking at the young woman walking away from him, tracing her thin legs down to two mud covered high heels.

She turned and looked down at her ruined shoes.

"I was at a party and my car..."

The man waved a hand, nodding in understanding.

"Do you have a phone?" She asked. thinking maybe he was a mute.

Once again he didn't answer just led the way.

In his cozy study she tried over and over to get a dial tone from his ancient hand set. The man had disappeared leaving her to dry her body against the open crackling fire.

"Maybe the lines were down, who knows?" One thing for sure he wasn't going to be much more help to her.

"Oh! Er thank you!" she said, startled by the man as he silently appeared, thrusting a hot drink in her hand.

Once again he didn't speak and Jennifer sat down, legs together, dress riding up her thigh a little as she sipped the hot coffee. She was feeling a little nervous now. She wished he would speak." Maybe if..."

When she came round it was the blackness that scared her the most. She couldn't see anything. Could she hear? She didn't know if there were any sounds to hear. What was it over her face? On her body? Wait, she couldn't open her mouth! In fact there was something in it, a gag maybe? She was standing; she was definite of that, her arms above her head tied together. But tied to what and how she didn't know. Her arms ached from the tension, her tip toes just managing to give her some support from the floor. And her body; was she still dressed? Or was it naked under a hot second skin?

She heard foot steps descending.

Then the sound of a door unbolting, making a terrifying crack.

Someone was in the room with her.

A hand touched her head and there was a scrape of Velcro and her eyes blinked in the light.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

She couldn't speak no matter how desperate she was to.

She was in a tiled, clinical type room. She could look around and up. She was hanging by a rope to the low ceiling, her feet just touching a glistening black slate floor.

"Mmmmmmmm!"

On the other side of the room was a full length mirrored wall."Oh my God!" She could see herself reflected, hanging there, and behind her a table and other strange tubular devices. The tall man was there as well dressed in the same white smock as earlier.

But it was her own predicament reflecting back, that made her wriggle and gargle the most.

Jenny was suspended, on tip toes in a skin tight one piece leather cat suit. It ran from heeled stiletto boots up tight clad thighs over her imprisoned bosom to a horrid Gimp hood. She had a Velcro sealed mouth hole and only tiny mesh for her nostrils. Her eye slit was open but the Velcro cover hung at the side ready at any time to be put back in place. Her long brown hair had been carefully fed through a hole in the back of the hood giving her a cute long pony tail.

See could see her own wide terrified eyes staring back from the wall size mirror.

Her mind was racing.

"Oh Jezz no! Why, why me! Ohhhhhhhh please this can't be true!"

The strange man wheeled a rickety trolley in front of her. It was full of horrid devices. Some she had no clue about, others looked terrifyingly obvious.

He made eye contact with her and she pleaded back with her own beautiful eyes.

The man put his finger to his mouth tapping it in thought. He admired his taut bodied captive then began his work.

Jennifer felt the chest flap come away holding her bare bosom in place. She groaned as her white soft sweaty melons sprang out at right angles forced through the two chest holes in her tight cat suit. She had fine firm tits slightly too big for her tiny waist frame, the nipples dark and erect from the friction inside her suit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.