Coppedin - Cover

Coppedin

Copyright© 2003 by DICKDENICE

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hanna Pace fumed all the way home. She took pity on Bobby and the bastard spiked the bloody drink to fuck her

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Hanna Pace looked down at her mother's spread-out pussy lips with uncle Mules thick cock poised over at the glistering red opening. Drops of precum were oozing out of the slit. She felt her mother spread her cunt with her fingers and a thick blunt thing touched and then lodged at the gate of her cunt. It had a soft velvety touch. It was hot too. Hanna shivered in anticipation. Her inside melted at the thought of loosing her cherry to her father's thick cock. The juice started to flow out of her virgin cherry and made the already wet opening slicker.

They were on the dining table and all her family were there to celebrate and participate in her cherry-busting occasion. Molly was adamant about it and called Aunt Polly and Mule to be present along with their seven-year-old daughter Christine. She was a great cocksucker as certified by her dad, Mule. Aunt Polly was very proud of her late born daughter by her son. Proud of her cunt sucking skill. She had loads of problem when she found herself pregnant by her own son at this advanced age. But she rode out all the social and physical difficulties with grit and determination to be the mother of her son's daughter.

Aunt Polly was presiding over the CBO (Cherry burst Occasion). She was now standing over the pair of couples. Molly had at last consented to have her cunt fucked by Mule. Dick had said, "Enough is enough and there is no point in proving chastity & fidelity any further. "

So there was an idiotic smile all over Mule's face. He was drooling all over the room both from his mouth as well as from his cock. Christine was merciless in teasing her father as was normal for a seven year old. She was a bitch to Molly too but was appeased with a thundering cunt sucking from Molly.

So now Hannah was on her fours over her mother who was lying on her back on the dining table where they had their dinner. Grandaunt Polly was standing astride over Hanna's back, facing her prodigal nephew. She was to be sucked by both the males, Dick her cunt and Mule her asshole. Christine was very forceful and wanted a cunt suck from her indulgent mother.

Actually she wanted her father's dick up her cunt as Hanna was getting up her's. But for the time being was mollified with a promise of a good suck from her mother's experienced tongue. Hanna was sure she was going to get her way at the end and would be fucked in her cunt by Mule before the sun rises the next morning. She was a hellion and would definitely get it up her cunt.

Both the cocks were ready and poised at the slick openings of the respective cunts. Hanna looked back over her shoulder to her father and received a reassuring smile. Dick softly patted her ass and then scratched her brownie with his nails. Hanna shivered once again at the sensation that rippled through her body. Her cunt dipped on to her mother's face and was sent back with a resounding kiss on her clit.

Her clit was very sensitive about the kiss as she had been kissed on her cunt by all the members male or female, as a prelude to her cherry bursting, even Christine, who had chewed her clit like a maniac. Dick had rescued Hanna from that bulldog bite by thrusting two un-greased fingers into Christine's asshole and making her scream. It was now throbbing with a sweet little pain. Hanna almost came as her mother kissed it so hard.

Polly positioned herself between her son and nephew offering her asshole and cunt to them to suck. Molly gripped her daughter's thighs and placed her lips on the clit and swirled her tongue tip gently on to throbbing button. Hanna imitated her mother's action and reciprocated with a likewise grip.

Polly asked Dick to spread her ass-cheeks apart for Mule to give her shit hole a good tongue bath. She pressed her cunt on her nephew's face and shouted, "One, two. Threeeeeee," both the males moved there hips in unison and their rock hard pricks speared the cunts in a single thrust up to the hilt.

Molly gasped as Mules thick cock went in her tight cunt and Hannah screamed. Her hymen was pushed in and was torn apart as her father's cock thrust in and touched the bottom in one brutal thrust. Hanna bit back the scream as she thrust her on to her mother's cunt and arched her body up. She rotated her ass to get away from the searing pain radiating from her cunt. Her cunt muscles gripped and ungripped the enclosed cock. Slowly the pain abated.

Dick didn't move his cock and soaked the shaft within the heated cock-corral. His hips rotated and the cock touched all the places untouched previously. Hanna relaxed as the pain transformed to a titillating pleasure. Her hips moved and she started to rock on her father's pole. Mule was also motionless and he too started to thrust his cock in Molly's pussy as well. Both the cousins moved in unison within the cunts.

Polly waited till the males accomplished a rhythm. Then her hips moved too. She thrust her hip back and forth over Dick and Mule's faces. Mule inserted his tongue tip inside his mother's shit hole and pushed the tongue in as far as he could. Dick put his lips into his aunt's clit and started sucking as his hands spread her asshole to assist his cousin to invade the dark channel. Molly gripped Mule's with her thighs and made Hanna to do the same. Polly gripped both the faces by their hairs and rocked. The room reverberated with the sound of squelching fuck as the cunts discharged their juices around the enclosed pricks.

There were sound of moans and groans all over the room. Dick removed his hands from his aunt's ass and gripped molly's tits and started to massage the nipples, without removing his face from his aunt's cunt. He swirled it all over the cunt lips and then pushed the tip in her cunt hole. Mule sucked on to his mother's asshole. The fucking frenzy reached to a crescendo and then Polly reached her climax first.

The tongues on both her holes were too much to bear and she came on her nephew's face. Her hands gripped his hair tightly and she flooded Dick's face with her cum. The spasm of her cunt sent out vibrations to the rest of the participants through Dick's tongue and face. His cock throbbed within his daughter's cunt and he pushed it deep.

Hanna could not stop herself from cumming any more and she shivered, shook and squirmed all over as her cunt sent out a torrent of cum over to his father's cock. She screamed like a banshee and held on to her mother's tit in a painful grip. Her face thrust on to Molly's cunt-plateau and Molly came too.

Her cunt muscles gripped Mules prick like a vise and Mule shot his load in to his cousin's pulsating cunt. Dick felt her cumming and Hanna's grip on to his cock tightened. Dick pushed his cock in and out for a few more time and then took the cock out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.