Feeding Time - Cover

Feeding Time

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Fifteen year old Jenna has left the city for a two week stay with her lovely Aunt in rural Pennsylvania. The summer trip gets her out of the city, and gives her an opportunity to help her aunt with her newborn baby. The bright, sensitive girl has a thirst for nature, and a thirst for something else, it seems, too. What an adventure for the young teen! Jenna's presence touches others who had no idea that her visit would have such a ripple effect.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Wendy Spencer was deeply relieved when her neice came bounding down the stairs the next morning and announced, "Taylor invited me to spend the whole day with them and sleep over! Is that ok, Aunt Wendy? Can I go?"

"Sure you can, honey," Wendy said, wiping her hands on a dishtowel. Jenna skipped to her and hugged her tight, thanking her. Wendy stroked the girl's head, remembering the wild and alarming sensations that invaded her body just hours ago, when Jenna suckled at her breast. She was relieved that this thirsty little teenager would be spending the night somewhere else. She needed a break.

Jenna went to the playpen where Jeremy was and reached down to stroke his soft little head. "I'm gonna miss you, Jeremy..." she sang, "but I'll be back tomorrow, don't worry."

Jenna had some toast and eggs that Wendy had made, and then bounded back up the stairs to pack an overnight bag.


Bill came home at about six, and slid his arms around his pretty wife. "How's my girl?"

"Better than you can imagine," she said, looking into his eyes. "We have the house to ourselves tonight!"

"Yeah? Where's the kid?"

"At Taylor's, spending the night."

"Great!" Bill then remembered the live video show he had accidentally stumbled onto the other night, and a bolt of arousal speared him briefly, thinking of Jenna and Taylor, spending the night together again. He watched his wife go back to fixing supper, and wondered how much, if anything, she knew about those two.

"They've gotten to be pretty good friends, those two," he offered, seeing if he could bait up any reaction from Wendy, but there didn't seem to be any.

"I'm so glad they have," she nodded in agreement.

After a quiet dinner they had some play time with Jeremy. Both of them lay on the carpet and held him up, tickled him, and rolled him around. Bill got out their new digital camera and took some pictures. Then Jeremy had to be changed... Bill clicked on the TV.

"I'm going to feed Jeremy, and after that, well..." Wendy said from the rocking chair, "ahem!"

Bill turned in his lounger and grinned, "Yeah, ahem is right, lady!"

She giggled, and smiled down at her infant, who suckled in toasty bliss at her nipple. This would be the only feeding of the night, unless he woke up later, she thought. She closed her eyes, and fought off a nagging feeling. Was she going to miss feeding Jenna? No, no, how could that be? Oh, it could be all right, her mind argued maddeningly with her. Look at what a mess you were last night before you went to bed. No, no stop it stop it stop it, she insisted. Your husband is here. You and your loving husband are going to enjoy each other, bask in the intimacy of your special union, the joy and desire that made this little person here at your breast.

Later, Wendy put the sleeping Jeremy in his crib, kissed him, and turned out the light. She figured she should thank Lori for having Jenna over.

"Hey Lori, sorry it's late, I just wanted to thank you for having Jenna spend the night."

"Wendy, please. You did the same for Taylor, and we're happy to have her over. Those two are really becoming good friends, aren't they?"

"Yeah, it's nice... too bad they live so far apart."

"I know." Then Lori laughed. "They are so funny. They put on their jammies not long ago and have been listening to CDs and stuff. Then, I'm down in the kitchen getting myself and Chuck a glass of wine, and I hear the microwave go ding! Then Taylor comes in and takes out plastic cup of milk from the microwave. I ask her, 'Since when did you start drinking warm milk before bed?' These teenagers--always surprising you, you know?"

Wendy's mind swirled. Warm milk before bed is getting quite popular these days. Oh my... she wondered what those girls were doing with the milk, then stopped herself. Hey, maybe Taylor does like warm milk before bed, but... oh, my little Jenna is there, my persuasive little Jenna. She wondered if her neice was stirring up anything with Taylor in that bedroom. Girls get close, intimate, and girls that age get curious and like to experiment too.

"Earth to Wendy... you there, Wen?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I'm here. Well, this is my first experience with teenagers in the house, but yeah, they can be full of surprises."

My, can they.

After a few more moments of small talk, Wendy thanked Lori again and hung up.

Bill was already hard and ready when she came to bed. Wendy tingled with excitement as she crawled under the covers. Bill was very attentive to her, going down on her right away, and they even got into a sixty-nine for awhile. They made love with more abandon than she could remember. No chirping Nextels, no visitors in the house-the only possible interruption would have been Jeremy, and he slumbered soundly through all their passion, much to Wendy's delight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.