Feeding Time - Cover

Feeding Time

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifteen year old Jenna has left the city for a two week stay with her lovely Aunt in rural Pennsylvania. The summer trip gets her out of the city, and gives her an opportunity to help her aunt with her newborn baby. The bright, sensitive girl has a thirst for nature, and a thirst for something else, it seems, too. What an adventure for the young teen! Jenna's presence touches others who had no idea that her visit would have such a ripple effect.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Jeremy attacked Wendy's nipple like a soldier on liberty.

She winced, then relaxed as she decided she would switch nipples. The right one was sore from double duty: Jeremy in the afternoon, and Jenna at bedtime. She would give it another couple of minutes, then switch to the left.

She was feeding him in her room for a reason this morning. She wanted to watch TV while she did, and not be drawn into thinking about last night's intense, beautiful, and somewhat confounding experience with her niece Jenna. Seeing the gorgeous young girl curled up to her body, sucking at her nipple, was a guilt-ridden turn on that had her insides totally out of balance, and she wasn't ready to sort it all out yet. She only knew that intellectually, it fell into the "wrong" bin, but spiritually and physically, even emotionally, it was one of the most enthralling, arousing events of her young life.

With her free hand, she switched channels on the remote, keeping the volume down and really just window shopping the channels more than anything else. She watched CNN, and tried to follow the story for minute with no sound, and then a pretty teenage girl, was being interviewed about something.

Jenna.

Her thoughts went back to the teenager, and Jeremy's mouth seemed to suck just a little harder at that moment. Wendy was going to make a point to avoid a private time with her today. She shouldn't have another feeding with her. They would shop, and then Taylor was coming over, and the girls would have their time together and Wendy could spend the evening doing something else. Maybe she and Bill would go to dinner.

Jeremy was asleep now, and Wendy covered her breasts back up and put him in his crib. She went and changed into some jeans and a simple sleeveless top for the shopping trip, then she went down to the kitchen to make coffee. As she descended the stairs, she was surprised to smell coffee brewing. That's odd, she thought. Bill was still asleep.

"Good morning, Aunt Wendy," Jenna said, her eyes bright as she sat at the kitchen eat-in counter. "I made coffee. I know you like it in the morning, and I've kind of found my way around the kitchen."

"Aw, Jenna, how sweet of you! Thanks. And good morning to you..." She came around the corner of the counter and hugged the teenage girl. Jenna warmly wrapped her arms around Wendy and hugged her tightly. The sensations of Jenna's arms hugging her waist last night, while she suckled at her breast, returned with a pleasant jolt. Wendy dismissed them quickly. She let go of her niece and went to get a coffee cup.

"How did you sleep, sweetie?"

"Like a baby." Jenna's voice, honeyed with gratitude, seemed like the only sound in the world at that moment. In spite of herself, Wendy turned to the girl, and was met with Jenna's soft, ethereal smile. The young girl's eyes shone with joy, and clearly, she hadn't chosen those words by accident.

Wendy hoped her blushing face was not obvious.

"Ready to do some world-class shopping?" Wendy said for a quick change of subject.

"Absolutely!"

Jenna, Wendy realized, was already fully dressed for their outing. She looked terrific, with a little denim skirt, sandals, and a pretty pink long sleeved midriff top. All these girls were showing tummy these days, Wendy remembered. Somehow, Jenna looked too wholesome to look slutty. She just looked adorable, with her hair in a ponytail, and, she noticed, just a tiny application of makeup. Hmm, maybe a boy or two would strike up a conversation with her at the mall. One thing was for sure, every red-blooded boy her age was going to notice her. She was a peach.

"How pretty!" She appraised her niece. "We're going to have to keep a stick with us to fight off the boys."

Jenna giggled, and surprised Wendy Spencer with a return compliment of her own. "Two sticks, Aunt Wendy, for you to fight off the men! Maybe we should bring Uncle Bill."

"Oh, you... !"

"It's true," Jenna sang, gazing at her aunt happily.

Wendy's eyes went to the girl's mouth, a crimson jewel, notched sweetly upward at the center of the upper lip. No lipstick was needed, but the girl had put a light coat of gloss on. Then the memories came back again, and her mind's eye tormented her with the fleeting image of those pretty lips sucking sweetly on her nipple, the girl's silky, fragrant hair draped on her thigh, her eyes, looking up at her, glimmering with bliss...

Dammit, Wendy, stop, she yelled at herself.

They got all of Jeremy's things together, folded up his stroller and put it in the back seat, and headed down the highway to the mall. Jenna spent half the time turning around, playing with the infant's fingers, talking to him, and sometimes just gazing at him.

"Jer-em-eee" she would sing to him. His bright blue eyes would just stare the awed stare of babies, in straight-faced wonder at the captivating lilt of his older cousin's voice.

They had a wonderful time together, and Wendy found it a nice way to get out of the house and the palpable anticipation that hung in the air every time they were alone together. Wendy got a break, as Jenna wanted to push Jeremy's stroller most of the time. They laughed, looked at clothes, and went in and tried a couple of things on.

When they walked past the Victoria's Secrets, Jenna stopped when she saw a gorgeous chiffon babydoll nightie with satin trim. With a scalloped hem, it hung tantalizingly on the perfect curves of a torso mannequin, which these days, Wendy noticed, all had perfect, erect nipples.

"Oooh, Aunt Wendy... I can see you in this!"

"Jenna!" Wendy blushed deeply. "That's not exactly me," she laughed nervously, getting ready to lead the youngster elsewhere.

Jenna cuddled her head up to Wendy's soulder just then, grabbing her arm. "Yes, it is," she said, almost whispering, "for sleepy-time."

Wendy suppressed the leaping jolt in her heart at Jenna's suggestiveness. She glanced at the super-sexy garment, and then at Jenna, who was still eyeing it in the display window, a soft smile on her face. "C'mon, girl," she said, pulling Jenna away gently.

Later, they got some lunch, and Wendy asked her about boys. Surely, she had a boyfriend back home. Jenna shrugged.

"There aren't many I like. Most of 'em are stupid. One boy has been asking for me a lot. He's kind of nice, but... I dunno..."

Wendy wasn't surprised. The girl was not only beautiful, which intimidated a lot of boys, and bright, which intimidated a whole other bunch of them. Clearly, too, Jenna was picky, and that good.

Jenna bought a couple of things at a young women's outlet while Wendy browsed a kitchen specialty place. By two they were back home. Wendy was happy to have the afternoon with Bill on his day off. While Jenna went upstairs to put her new stuff away, Wendy, found Bill in the garage, tinkering with the lawnmower.

"Hey handsome."

"Well, hello to you, supermom."

She went to him and slid his arms around his waist as he straightened up. "Teenage kid is going to go play somewhere. I think we should too." She nibbled on his ear.

"Hmm... that sounds pretty damn enticing, but... I don't know..." He teased her dramatically, pretending to weigh his options. "... fix the lawnmower, get it on with hot lookin' wife, hmmm... tough one..."

"You bad, bad man," she said, slapping his behind hard.

"Yowch!"

"There's more where that came from, if you're into that sort of thing."

"I dunno. Let's go find out."

Giggling, Wendy hurried upstairs, delighted that Jeremy was sleeping soundly after their big outing. She was pretty sure that Jenna had gone over to Taylor's and that were preparing for their sleepover tonight.

Wendy was in the bathroom when she heard Bill come in, and heard the familiar chirp of his Nextel.

"Aww, goddamit," Bill muttered as he flipped the phone open. "Yeah... what's up?"

"Bill, awful sorry," the voice came squawking through the speaker, "more of the same problems up at the new plant. We need you up there ASAP."

He sighed heavily just as Wendy came out of the bathroom, a towel around her slender body.

He completed the conversation, and she made a face. "You gotta go."

"Yep. Goddam place is managed by a bunch of idiots. They promised to get someone a month ago that new that new computer system, and they still haven't."

"And they need Bill Spencer, the only man in eastern Pennsylvania that knows how to work it."

"Unfortunately, yes."

She went to him and kissed him. "As soon as you get it fixed, will you tell those idiots that someone else needs Bill Spencer too?" She pressed her towel-wrapped body to him.

He grinned. "I will."

"I love you honey. Be careful and come back soon. Any idea... ?"

He shook his head. "It's a two-hour drive each way. Be back as soon as I can."

"Just drive careful. Remember to get some coffee if it's late. I want you home in one piece."

It was one-thirty in the morning when Bill Spencer dragged his tired butt out of the car and up the front steps. He entered quietly, figuring Wendy would be asleep. He went upstairs and opened the door to the bedroom, finding it dark. He took a couple of steps toward the bed, towards the shapely curves under the blanket, and heard her breathing deeply. He wouldn't wake her.

He decided he'd have himself a drink after his long drive, and his frustrating call-out, which had ruined his night off. He was glad they at least paid him time and a half for that kind of aggravation. He took off his shoes to avoid making more noise, left them outside the bedroom, and padded in his socks down to the kitchen. There, he poured himself a Jack Daniels with a couple of cubes of ice and a splash of water, and sat on the barstool in the quiet kitchen. Maybe there was something on the tube. Just then he noticed the security monitor, sitting on the opposite counter, on. The vivid black and white image of the baby room was on the screen. He peered closer to look at his tiny, sleeping son. It was dark, but he could still see the little tyke, nestled up in the blanket, lost in sleep. He smiled, still amazed and thrilled that he had a child now.

He remembered buying that video system and was glad that it worked so well. There were two cameras that came with that thing, weren't there? He couldn't remember now. Yes, there were two, but where had he put the other? Had he even used it? He took a sip of the whiskey, and then remembered, yes he had, but where? Goddam, he was getting old! Was it out back, to watch the back entrance, or just outside the garage, or... he punched the button that said, "channel 2" on the video set, and instantly the picture changed. At that very moment that the picture changed, he remembered that he had installed the first camera in the other bedroom, because they thought that was going to be the baby's room. They had decided not to use that room, then, and instead of taking it down, he had just put the other camera in the new baby's room, and figured he would take down the old one later. But life had gotten in the way, and it was still there, and...

What on earth was he looking at?

Bill Spencer peered closer, sliding his stool up to about a foot from the small screen. Was that... ? It was the bedroom Jenna was in, and the light was on. She was still up and--dear Jesus in heaven, his eyes must have been deceiving him, but they weren't.

There, in crystal black and white clarity, was his fifteen year old niece, kneeling on the floor by her bed, surrounded by a pair of pajama covered legs. That must be Taylor on the bed, he thought as he saw dark hair coming from the top of the screen. Taylor's head was cut off from the rest of the image, but without a doubt, there was Jenna, her face up against Taylor's chest, which was bare... bare! He could see one breast, and Jenna's head was blocking the other. Taylor, he now realized as the image became more in focus in his brain, was leaning back on her hands as Jenna, kneeling between her legs, a hand on each of the other girl's long pajama pants, was... was... what was she doing? It looked like she was doing something to her breast! Kissing... ? Just then his niece moved her head, looking up towards where Taylor's face was, and said, "Doesn't that feel awesome?"

It was then that he realized the sound was up. He turned it up a little more, and stared, transfixed and barely breathing, as he heard Taylor reply, with a little giggle, "Yeah."

He swallowed hard. Good god, these girls were playin' around with each other! He felt suddenly guilty that he was spying on them, but then, this was his house, and his camera, and--Jenna spoke again:

"Wanna to try it on me?"

"Mm-kay," came a quiet response.

He watched Jenna get up, and her head disappeared past the top of the screen. But he saw her arms move, and saw her top being pulled off, and the next thing he knew, there his niece was, in just a pair of panties, as the top fell on the bed.

"Holy Jeezis..." he muttered out loud to himself. He shouldn't be watching this, he thought. These are kids, they're just experimenting. Hell, maybe he should stop them. Should he? He pondered it, and at the same moment realized that his cock was stirring in his jeans.

He looked around the kitchen just then, and at the foot of the stairs, but no one was around. What the hell do you do here? He thought. But his eyes were drawn back to the screen, and he felt paralyzed at the scene unfolding in gray-toned splendor before him. He took another swig of the whiskey, as Taylor slid off the bed and went to her knees, right where Jenna had been. Jenna took her place on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs, leaning back a little just as Taylor had done, and the taller, dark haired neighbor shuffled forward on her knees a bit to get closer. Then-and this time it was quite clear, as the angle had changed just enough-Taylor leaned her head forward and started to suck on Jenna's young breast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.