Feeding Time - Cover

Feeding Time

Copyright© 2003 by Nina

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifteen year old Jenna has left the city for a two week stay with her lovely Aunt in rural Pennsylvania. The summer trip gets her out of the city, and gives her an opportunity to help her aunt with her newborn baby. The bright, sensitive girl has a thirst for nature, and a thirst for something else, it seems, too. What an adventure for the young teen! Jenna's presence touches others who had no idea that her visit would have such a ripple effect.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Lactation   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Wendy's nap attempt was a fitful, roller coaster ride of dozing and restlessness. The warm, creamy feeling deep in her center never went away, and she found herself eager for intimacy. Things had, for some reason, been a little out of sync with her and her husband since Jeremy had been born. The sex had been infrequent, sometimes awkward, and often lacking the charge they had always experienced in their three-year marriage. It had been gnawing at her, this ineffectiveness, and she had started second guessing herself. She would stop in the middle of her daily tasks to look in the mirror, first at her body, then her face. In truth, childbirth had been kind to Wendy Spencer. She had scarcely gained an ounce on her slender, pale frame, and though she didn't have a Cosmo cover girl body, she was appealing, round where she needed to be, and nicely proportioned. When she leaned over and focused on the facial "trouble spots" women worry about, she didn't see crow's feet, or wrinkles, or anything, except for that clear, porcelain Spencer complexion. So what was it?

When she wasn't thinking it was her, her thoughts would wander, and ventured into waters she didn't like: was Bill having an affair? No, she had finished this long conversation with herself. He was too busy for one, even if he wanted one, and... oh she hated wondering about that. And finally it was no, not her Bill.

"Post-partum will do it sometimes," her friend Barbara had told her. Barb was a psychologist and women's social worker at a clinic in town, and, lucky for Wendy, would sometimes share gems of insight with her over lunch. "Babies have a way of screwing things up for mom and dad, even in between all the joy and fun. Spontaneity disappears, and the work of caring for baby has to come first. It's an adjustment. You and Bill will be ok."

So that must have been it. They would get back on track, she told herself. Judging from how she felt right now, they might get back on track very soon. She was ready, readier than she had felt in months. She prayed Bill was, and that her desire wouldn't end in disappointment.

When the door of their bedroom opened, she turned and saw Bill pull off his windbreaker and lay it across the back of the chair.

"Lock the door," she said in the semi-darkness.

"Lock it?"

"Yes," Wendy said, and slid her hand up her leg, pushing her nightgown up with it, her fingers brushing her inner thighs, close to her downy triangle, where her fingers played softly on the outer lips.

"Damn!" Bill exclaimed, hurriedly locking the door and unbuttoning his shirt. "What's gotten into you?"

"Missing my guy, is all," she said, slipping from the floor, to her knees. "Let me help you." She unbuttoned his jeans and tugged them down while he kicked off his shoes. Together, they pulled the pant legs off, and then she yanked down his underpants. Bill's member unfolded slowly from it's sideways imprisonment, wagging to semi-erectness in front of her. Wendy grasped it gently at the base, and licked underneath, moving her mouth to the head, where she sucked and licked it hungrily. His cock was fully erect now, and warm in her hand.

"Mmmm baby... damn..." she heard him say from above.

She guided him to the bed and removed his underwear, and with him resting on his elbows, feet on the floor, she knelt between his legs and sucked him. Her body shuddered when his hardness filled her mouth and throat.

She gave him the best her mouth could muster, and then, with her heart pounding, climbed on top of him and guided his cock into her. Straddling him, she humped, and brought herself to a fever pitch before asking him to stroke her clit. Normally, he wasn't the best at this, but this time, the position was just right. His thumb pressed and teased her tender bud skillfully. Impaled on her husband's thickness, Wendy's body writhed, and a joyous climax overtook her. She was delighted when not long after that, Bill's cock lurched inside her, and filled her with his warm essence.

With their pulses slowing against each other, Wendy lay on top of him. He kissed her head just above the ear.

"Wow, honey. What a nice surprise."

She nodded against him. "You happy?"

"Yeah, very." He kissed her again.

"Me, too. I'm going to fix you some dinner." She started to apologize for the misalignment they had been experiencing, and decided instead to just let it go, and let things get better on their own.

The next afternoon, Bill Spencer pulled all the pool stuff out of the garage and started to set up the frame. He had today off, barring any problems at the power company, and he was looking forward to relaxing with his wife, and their new baby. Maybe a couple of beers, and some summer barbecueing wouldn't be a bad idea, either, he thought as his niece bounded down the back stairs and came up to him, her ponytail bouncing as she came.

"Hi Uncle Bill."

"Oh, hey sweetie, what's going on?" He turned to look at her. Sweet kid, he thought. He wasn't keen, at first, about the idea of her coming to stay, with the baby so new and all, but it had turned out pretty well so far. She was a good kid and was actually helping Wendy.

"Not much, yet. Just waiting for Taylor. We're going to hang out, maybe watch a movie together."

"Good. I'm glad you're making friends around here. I'll have the pool set up soon so you girls can splash around some."

"Cool! Thanks. Do you need some help?"

He smiled at his pretty niece. How refreshing, a teenager asking to help an adult. The only kids he had encountered lately were during a few infrequent trips to the mall in town. They dressed like they were out of Rocky Horror Picture Show, cussed like sailors, and seemed indifferent to anyone else around them.

"Actually, you can. Go to the other side of the deck and drag that hose over here, and we can get this pool filled up."

"Okay," she said, and bounded off.

Fifteen minutes later, the pool was set up and slowly filling with water.

"This is so great," Jenna said. "I hardly ever get to swim at home. Thanks, Uncle Bill."

"Aww don't mention it, honey. I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself."

Taylor showed up a half hour later, and Jenna took her by both hands.

"Wanna go in the pool first, before the movie?"

Taylor, a tall, dark haired girl, grinned, baring a set of braces. "Sounds cool. Let's go get my bathing suit."

The girls headed off to Taylor's house, and Wendy watched after them, delighted that Jenna was developing such a good friendship. Even though she had to leave in less than two weeks, it would be someone she could write to, e-mail, and look forward to seeing for the next visit.

Wendy had Jeremy on her arm when Bill came in from the back yard.

"You sure got the pool up fast."

"Jenna helped me. Nice kid."

"Isn't she? I'm pretty impressed with her."

"I was wrong about having her over," Bill said, washing his hands in the kitchen sink as Wendy watched the girls through the window.

"See? Told you so."

"Yeah, you did."

"I think it's good for Terri, too, Bill. They were butting heads a little, and she told me they hadn't been on real good terms lately."

"Yeah? That's a surprise. Your sister's not a hothead, and this kid seems so nice..."

"Bill, teenage girls and mothers go through things sometimes, you know? It's hard to explain. It's a phase, but it happens to the best of them."

He nodded, and got a beer from the refrigerator. "I guess that this visit is a good thing, then."

"Mm-hmm. She's been a help around the house too. She's changed Jeremy for me a couple times already."

"How about that. Well, I'm glad."

After the girls spent an hour or so in the pool,. Bill barbecued some steaks and hamburgers for everyone. The girls toweled off their bikinied bodies as he put the meat on the grill, and Taylor's parents, Lori and Chuck, came over and joined them.

Wendy enjoyed the time immensely. Her neighbors doted over little Jeremy, and Wendy even dunked her little son halfway into the water, before he cried and wanted Mom's warm, safe arms.

Chuck laughed. "They sure forget that watery environment they were in pretty fast, don't they?"

Lori, his wife, chimed in, "Yes, and all they want after a while is Mom's nipple. Gosh, I thought Taylor would turn me into a shriveled raisin, the way she drank!"

Wendy couldn't help but glance Jenna's way, and the girl's eyes darted to meet hers simultaneously. An unexpected and unwanted tingle jolted her insides when their eyes met in quick, silent acknowledgement.

The conversation meandered to other things, and by eleven o'clock, the girls were upstairs watching a DVD and the adults were getting tired.

Lori called for Taylor, and both girls came down.

"Aunt Wendy, can Taylor sleep over?" Jenna asked.

The tall high school sophomore looked at Lori with pleading eyes and made her request before Wendy could answer Jenna.

"Pleeease, Mom?"

"Taylor, we have to go see grandma early tomorrow, remember? Why don't you girls plan on a sleepover for tomorrow night, instead."

"Ok," she mumbled, and shrugged at Jenna.

"It's ok," Jenna assured her new friend. "Is tomorrow night ok, Aunt Wendy?"

"I don't see why not," Wendy said, looking at Bill, who shrugged and nodded in agreement.

"Yessss!!" Jenna said, and the two girls hugged quickly before Taylor joined her parents at the door.

They said their goodnites, and Bill yawned. Wendy came up behind him and rubbed his neck. "Let's call it a night, I'm tired, and I know the little guy will be hungry later." She made it a point to avoid Jenna's gaze this time.

Bill agreed, and Wendy gave Jenna a hug goodnight.

"I'll take you into town tomorrow, ok? You, me and Jeremy. We'll do some shopping."

"Oh, I'd love that!"

Wendy almost felt silly just then. How is a shopping trip to a suburban mall supposed to excite a young girl who lives in Manhattan? But Jenna's exclamation was genuine. Wendy could sense that this girl really want to spend time with family. Was there some family closeness missing in her sister's home, she wondered?

Just before climbing into bed with her husband, Wendy remembered some clothes in the dryer. "Honey, let me grab that laundry I left in the machine. I'll be up in a few minutes."

"Ok," he mumbled, turning on his side.

Wendy pulled the clothes out of the dryer and realized that several of the items were things she washed for Jenna. She separated them quickly, went back upstairs, and knocked on the door. "Jenna?"

"Come in," the girl answered.

The room was dark except for an open blind, which just enough moonlight in on this summer night to illuminate the way to the dresser.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.