A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 8: Hole In One

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Hole In One - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

The buzzing alarm screamed in Dave's head. He turned it off, stretched, and looked at his empty bed. He had a good sleep but knew he missed holding someone while he slept. He thought about the previous afternoon with Ann and looked at his unbendable hard dick. Was that his normal morning wood or were his thoughts of Ann getting him going again? After going to the washroom he grabbed some breakfast to take outside and eat.

His morning ritual of watching and listening to the earth wake up had become a relaxing part of his day as he thought again about Ann, her beautiful body, and the refreshingly direct way she approached intimacy. In two short days Dave's total mindset had changed from school, golf, and women -- in that order -- to Ann, Ann, Ann, and golf -- in that new order. He shook his head, snickering to himself how quickly he had become obsessed with Ann. It was a positive obsession, one he could get used to. He knew he had to get re-focused on his game if he wanted to achieve his golf goals for this summer. He thought about what part of his game he wanted to work on today. He felt he would spend the morning on his long- and mid-irons. He knew the weakest part of his game were those clubs so that had to be the goal for today.

After retrieving his clubs from storage, he made his way to the practice range. His first thought was how he struggled to concentrate yesterday when recurring images of his tongue probing Beth's slit seemed to make his swing wobble a bit. He pulled out his pitching wedge to loosen up, spending about five minutes doing his stretching exercises with the wedge as a weight. He then half-hit a ball about fifty yards. Using it for a target, he hit about a dozen more. He then hit a ball about eighty yards, repeating the same process. He found that, by starting with short targets in a different direction away from the memorable green he now called "Beth's Lawn", -- the short grass of the green reminded him of Beth's thin youthful growth of pubic hair -- he got focused on his swing and technique. He gradually moved to a full pitching wedge shot of about one hundred and thirty yards. He finished off the first bucket of balls with his warm up and started on his second bucket with his six iron. He again used a target on the opposite side of the practice range from "Beth's Lawn" and was pleased to find his focus was back.

Dave worked his way down to the two iron after spending extra time on his three and four irons. He had to refill the three buckets he had brought to hold balls; he did that three times and thought how grateful he was that his dad bought him a range membership instead of paying per-bucket. After hitting two buckets of balls with his two iron, Dave noticed some movement at the side of the practice tee. Ann was walking towards him with her clubs held to her back in her double strap golf bag. Dave's appreciation to the inventor of the double strap golf bag increased significantly as he stared at Ann's full firm cones sticking out proudly. The straps pulled her shoulders back forcing her chest out - marvelous view. Her golf shirt was stretched delightfully taut across her beautiful mounds. Dave couldn't take his eyes off her as he walked to greet her with a gentle kiss before asking, "Ready to work on your game?"

Ann replied, "I've been pacing around for an hour and half waiting for 10:00."

Dave told her, "You stretch while I go talk to the pro. I think he won't mind if you practice using my range membership. If necessary, I will buy a few buckets for you; but I don't think he will mind." Dave left and was only gone a few minutes before he returned smiling.

Ann asked, "What's so funny?"

Dave explained, "When I asked the pro; he looked over to see who I was asking for. He looked you over, smiled, and jokingly said, "Beautiful girls are always welcome and might be good for business"; then, on a more serious note, he said he didn't mind as long I didn't abuse the extra latitude."

Ann blushed slightly at the compliment, took a bucket from Dave's hand, and walked a short distance to Dave's right. She pulled out a seven iron to warm up. Dave was surprised to see her basic swing was very long and graceful. The ball flew through the air in a perfect arc. Dave commented, "Nice swing. You should take this game up seriously. With a swing like yours and your natural height you could become a competitive player."

Ann smiled back at Dave and said, "I'm not interested in competition. I just like to play for the fun of it."

Ann continued to hit balls and Dave went back to work on his two iron. He was hitting it about two hundred and thirty yards with a low arcing draw. The instructor he had last fall had told him that, with his length off the tee, he would be able to reach a lot of par fives in two strokes. He had further explained that Dave's long powerful swing meant he could use his two, three and four irons where most players used three and five woods; giving him more accuracy and consistency. The instructor had suggested that Dave consider using just a three wood and driver without a five wood. This would allow him to use the two through nine irons and still have three different wedges in his bag. Dave had dropped the five wood as suggested and was using a pitching wedge, sand wedge and sixty degree lob wedge. He was happy with the three wedges but his long irons were still a little erratic. After hitting another half a bucket of balls he glanced up at Ann who was now hitting her driver. He admired her gorgeous firm ass as she bent over to put a ball on a tee. He remembered the feel of her soft cheeks in his hands and he knew his practice time concentration was now over for today. He watched her hit the ball over the two hundred yard green and shook his head thinking how good she could become if she wanted. He again remarked, "Nice shot."

Ann turned around and said, "Thanks, let's see you hit one." Dave settled over his two iron and hit a perfect low draw that landed about ten yards past her drive and rolled quit a bit further. She said, "You hit that two iron almost as far as my father hits a driver. How far can you hit your driver?"

Dave shrugged, not wanting to brag, simply replied, "I hit it between two hundred and seventy and two hundred and ninety yards."

Ann looked at him with a shocked expression, "Show me."

Dave pulled out his 'Taylormade 360' and placed a ball on a tee. He took aim at the green farthest away which had a sign saying two hundred and seventy yards. He took a half practice swing, looked at his feet for alignment, focused on his swing, and pulled back the club. He swung through with a solid snap of the wrists at the bottom, concentrating on the ball as it disappeared. He looked up and picked up the ball on the expected trajectory. The ball had a nice draw and initially landed short and left of the target green. The ball jumped as it landed and bounced past the green before rolling out of sight down the embankment.

Ann watched in awe and half shouted, "Holy cow, did you ever tag that one." She couldn't believe what she had seen and looked to Dave for an answer. She reflected on his strength and then remembered his firm muscular body from their time together yesterday. "That's my manly boyfriend," she thought, "I have a boyfriend!" Dave just shrugged, thinking that a lot of the stronger players on his tour were hitting it that long. He did enjoy the admiration from his girlfriend. Wait! Yes, he did have a girlfriend. There were things to do today.

Dave asked Ann if she was almost finished practicing. She said she was, so they started walking back to the campground carrying their clubs. Dave asked, "How is Jennifer? Did you find out anything about yesterday?"

Ann replied, "We had a long talk last night and I think we worked most of the problem out. She admitted she was jealous of us. Jennifer explained that she had never seen you intimate with anyone before and was used to you spoiling her with all of your time. She said she was happy for both of us but that she was feeling left out. I assured her that I would spend more time with just her and that you would try to spend some time alone with her as well." Ann stopped and turned to face Dave. They were now between the first green and second tee. She looked to make sure no one was watching as she continued with a very serious look on her face. "Dave, I am definitely falling in love with you; however, my feelings for Jennifer are very deep. I told Jennifer that, if you and I couldn't work this out, I would end my intimate relationship with you. I hope it doesn't come to that; but I wanted you to know that I love Jennifer. She's the sister I never had but always wanted - I can't lose her friendship." Ann's head dropped as she stared at the ground through watery eyes waiting for Dave to explode with possible anger over her betrayal of his affection. She whispered, "I'm sorry."

Dave was surprised to hear this confession but anger was the farthest thing from his mind. He couldn't believe how loyal Ann was to Jennifer. While she was explaining Jennifer's jealousy, he too was thinking that he would end his relationship with Ann before he would hurt Jennifer. He thought back to the words he told Jennifer just three days ago when she mentioned being jealous of Ann. He still felt the same way - if Jennifer wanted him he would be with her and her alone. It would be a lot more complicated now because he had fallen for Ann as well but, in his heart, he loved Jennifer very much. When Ann finished, Dave put his hand to her chin, lifted her face to look at him, and stared into her tear-filled eyes. Dave spoke very softly and affectionately, "Ann I am falling for you as well but I have loved Jennifer for years now. I understand what you are saying and I know it would be incredibly difficult not to feel your loving lips touch mine, but I too, would let our relationship end before I would let it hurt Jennifer. Let's make sure we spend lots of time with her over the next few days and see if she becomes more comfortable with us being a couple."

Ann nodded agreement as Dave leaned forward; their lips met in a passionate kiss. Ann pulled away slightly and whispered, "That's sounds like a great idea; but I want some quality time tonight." Dave looked at her questioningly as she elaborated, "After you get home later tonight; I want some private time with you in a romantic location of your choice." With a very devilish grin she finished with, "I want to finish what was cut short yesterday." Dave was surprised and his now open mouth was quickly filled with Ann's hot exploring tongue. Ann was a friendly girlfriend with positive goals.

The two teens walked up the second hole holding hands before they passed through the woods and into Dave's campsite. It was after 11:00 and Dave's mom was cooking lunch for the family. Ann gave Dave a quick goodbye kiss and said she would see him tonight. Dave asked Julie if she could still drive him to town and she said, "Dad gave me the car for the afternoon; so, no problem." Dave found the car keys and put his clubs in the trunk. After diner and an extended family discussion of activities planned for the day and the rest of the week, Julie and Dave climbed in the car and headed for town and Dave's round of golf.

Julie's door was barely closed when Dave started into his planned discussion with her. He began, "Julie, I know we have never talked about our personal lives very much with each other, but I need some advice. If you're willing to listen, I would love to tell you what's going on and hear any advice you wanted to offer. It would be much appreciated." Julie was surprised by Dave's sudden request but, after a short moment of reflection, she nodded agreement and Dave continued, "You know I have been best friends with Jennifer for years; well, when she introduced me to Ann on Saturday, I got really nervous and kind of froze up. Jennifer tried to make me feel better by teasing me about it, in the way we always tease each other, but I got mad at her and she knew it. Anyway, I couldn't think straight with Ann there, so I made an excuse and left. Jennifer came over to our trailer and we both apologized to each other. Jennifer made a comment about being jealous about how I reacted to Ann and I confessed to Jennifer that I loved her and, if she wanted me, I would be with her and only her."

Julie nodded her head that she understood, not taking her eyes off the road as she drove. Dave continued, "Jennifer then told me that we were just very good friends and that Ann really liked me and she wanted Ann and I to become friends or maybe more. She helped me start a conversation with Ann; ever since, Ann and I have become closer and closer. Jennifer, however, has begun feeling left out and maybe even jealous. I guess I need advice on two things. What can I do to make Ann the happiest girl in the world? And second, what should I do about Jennifer?"

Julie thought for a couple of minutes and then responded with, "Dave, the most important thing when dealing with girls, or anybody for that matter, is to be honest. Make sure you tell Ann how you feel about her and be truthful. Make sure your relationship is first based on truth. Other helpful tips include: listen to her when she wants to talk; and I mean really listen, don't just feign interest and be daydreaming about golf or something. Pay attention and be very attentive to her. Spend time with her just being together - talking, walking, or hugging. And, last of all, pick a day and set it aside just for her; fill the day with romantic activities but do things you think she would like. That should take care of Ann nicely. Your second situation is much more complicated. You may have to make a tough decision between Ann and Jennifer. If Jennifer continues to feel left out or jealous, your friendship with her may fall apart and you may have to choose between the two of them. I suggest you keep a very close eye on Jennifer. Mom and Dad would be very angry with you if you hurt her -- and Beth and I would be pissed as well, so be careful. I would suggest you have a heart-to-heart with her and see how she feels. And remember what I said about being truthful; make sure she understands how you feel about her."

Dave thought about everything Julie suggested. They talked more about specific things to do for both Jennifer and Ann. When they arrived at Hornsby, Julie turned to Dave after she parked and looked directly at him. She said, "I'm really pleased you trusted me enough to open up to me and ask my advice. It's nice to see you grow beyond playing sports and hanging out with your buddies; anytime I can help, you let me know."

Dave smiled back and said, "Thanks, Julie. Thanks for the ride and thanks for the advice. See you tonight." He could not tell Julie that it was the scene of her being intimate with his mom that had given him the courage to even discuss such a personal matter. Somehow, a bare-breasted sister seen writhing in orgasm became much more approachable.

Dave pulled his clubs out of the trunk and waved to Julie as she pulled away. He was pleased with his discussion with Julie and decided he would have a talk with Jennifer that night. He figured he better do it before he and Ann snuck away for their tryst because, if the Jennifer discussion went poorly, he might have to end things with Ann. He didn't like that thought and struggled with it the whole time he warmed up on the practice putting green while waiting for John.

They had a tee time for 1:00 and were paired with a couple of senior members. The seniors didn't hit the ball very far and were pretty slow players. John and Dave had a lot of time for talking while they waited and by the third hole Dave knew his mind was not on his golf round today. Besides thinking about Ann and Jennifer, John was in a very talkative mood and the two seniors were so slow Dave decided to just enjoy the day and not worry about his score. Dave asked John how the class was at UQAI. John said the class seemed like it would be challenging but he was more interested in talking about the girls he had seen on the campus. He explained his class was in a classroom in the library and that there was an area there the students called The Pit. He said all the students went there for break time to have a snack or just chat with friends. He didn't know anybody in his class; so, during break he sat in a corner of The Pit with a bran muffin and an apple juice and just watched the students mingle. He had immediately noticed that a lot of the students had strong French accents. A classmate joined him near the end of break and told John that UQAI hosted about sixty students from Quebec each year who came here to improve their English during a four week course. John told Dave that some of the girls were gorgeous, bordering on darkly exotic, and he was going to try and get acquainted with some of them.

They were standing on the fifth green waiting for the two seniors to dig their balls out of the small marsh in front of the green when Dave said, "Good for you, go for it. I learned from Ann that if you don't try, you'll never succeed. It is so nice to have someone. A little rejection is worth it when you find someone special."

John let the next line slip but regretted it immediately. He said, "I know what you mean about rejection. I didn't like it at all yesterday."

Dave looked at John questioningly, "What happened yesterday?"

John sheepishly replied, "Yesterday, when you were showing Ann your bedroom, I kissed and hugged Jennifer; she initially kissed me back but then she said she only wanted to be friends because of our common friendship with you. It was a rejection although she was very gentle about the whole thing."

Dave reacted viscerally, turned as red as a beet, and almost blew up at John - how dare he kiss Jennifer! Jennifer's lips were for Dave! Luckily, at that moment one of the seniors called to them to finish putting. Dave hadn't noticed them hit onto the green and finish out. He looked at the old fellow as if he had horns growing out of his head but shook himself out of his fog and putted. The putt wasn't even close. Dave just walked up to the ball, hit it again, missing again, and then picked it up as a gimme. He walked to the next tee trying to organize his thoughts. He discovered he was mad and jealous; really jealous, green and chartreuse jealous. He suddenly realized exactly how Jennifer must have felt when he and Ann were pressing the flesh. He stood on the tee in a daze thinking about Jennifer and how she must have felt when he and Ann we upstairs romping at his house yesterday. He thought about how, even though he and Jennifer had never been boyfriend and girlfriend, their relationship was somehow even more serious than that. They were best friends. One of the seniors called to Dave again, "Are you going to hit or are you done for the day?" Dave apologized, teed up his ball, and hooked it down the left into the wrong fairway.

John had already hit and didn't wait for Dave to walk up the fairway with him as he had every previous hole. He knew he probably shouldn't have told Dave about the kiss, but it just slipped out. He was thinking about his friendship with Dave when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Dave walking beside him breathing hard from trotting to catch up. John looked in Dave's eyes and saw the anger was totally gone and the old friendly smile was back on his face. Dace said, "I'm sorry, John. It was a surprise; I have no reason to be mad at you about Jennifer. I was totally out of line. Will you accept my apology?"

John's face broke into a big smile, "Definitely!" And John reached out and shook Dave's hand. They continued to talk about girls, the inscrutable ways of girls, and what they were doing the rest of the week. Dave mentioned the weatherman was predicting rain for later in the week and hoped it would be clear by Saturday. They finished the front nine in about two hours and twenty minutes -- which is slow for Hornsby. The front nine at Hornsby is par thirty-five and John's score was two strokes lower then Dave's. John shot thirty-nine and Dave was forty-one. John was teasing Dave about beating him so Dave suggested they make a little bet on the back nine that the loser would buy the winner a pop. John agreed, saying that, since he didn't have any other surprises left to make Dave hook and slice, he really should have been given odds.

With pride now on the line, Dave settled back into his normal game on the tenth tee and hit a big drive up the middle. When he got there he had one hundred and forty five yards to the green. A perfect nine iron. That is, if he actually had a nine iron. He pulled out the eight, which he did have and took a little off it. It was a decent shot that hit the green but he was left with a thirty-five foot birdie putt. When it was his turn he rolled the putt to within a foot of the hole and tapped in for par. John had made par as well so Dave was still two strokes behind John.

The par three eleventh was one hundred and sixty yards from the back blue tees to the hole. John had honors and hit his to ten feet. Dave said, "Close, but not good enough." He stood over his eight iron and knew it was the perfect club. He put a smooth swing on it and the ball was all over the pin from the minute it left the clubface. The foursome saw it land right by the pin; Dave and John were both coaching the ball, "Get in! Get In!" They had done this many times before and knew it didn't actually help -- but golfers can't help talking to their balls. Suddenly the ball disappeared from sight. Dave looked at John in shock and they both started jumping in the air. Dave's first ever hole-in-one felt incredible. The two seniors congratulated Dave as they headed for the forward tee to hit their balls; they had little actual interest in the two younger players' games. Dave bounced all the way up the fairway and John did the honor of pulling out the pin while Dave retrieved his now trophy ball. He gave it a little kiss and said a thanks to the Golf Gods, the ones that pay out little rewards like slot machines and keep you coming back for more.

The rest of the round went well for both John and Dave. John had birdied the eleventh and made par on the last seven holes. Dave made two more birdies and one bogey to tie with John for seventy-five. The two friends left the golf course very happy and confident with their games. John was driving Dave to North Beach when Dave asked, "Can you stop at the drug store; I have to pick something up."

John asked, "What do you need?"

Dave answered slightly embarrassed, "I want to buy some condoms."

John snickered and replied, "Good idea, I don't think I'll need them anytime soon but I might as well get some too. You never know. I wonder if there are bi-lingual ones." Dave could not tell if John was joking, but decided it must just be his brand of sometimes-weird humor. Dave gave John a supportive laugh.

The two teens walked into the drug store and wandered around looking for the condoms. They finally found the right section and quickly picked out a box each; luckily, they found a known brand name and did not have to read all the labels and details. They went to the cash register and the lady cashier smiled knowingly albeit nicely at the blushing boys; thankfully, she didn't make a scene or they would have fainted from a sudden drop in blood pressure. They stashed the boxes in their golf bags along with the tees for safekeeping and jumped in the car joking with each other.

As they drove to North Beach, John asked Dave how he and Ann were getting along and apologized again for frightening him into his clothes and out of his bedroom the previous day. Dave told John most of the details of his time with Ann, knowing he could trust his best friend to be totally discrete. Dave had sworn he would never brag about any girls he might get to know, but John was different and talking with John was not bragging. Best friends told each other everything and they knew they could trust each other. After mentioning that Ann seemed as interested and inquisitive as himself about getting close, Dave again encouraged John to ask one of the French girls to go out with him. It didn't have to be a formal date, maybe just a ride, or a coffee. He had a car and could take them anywhere they wanted to go. Dave suggested using the beach as somewhere John could take one of the girls and maybe her friends too. By the time they reached North Beach, Dave had John convinced to make a move on one of the French girls, if she turned out to be uninterested, to try another. Dave pulled his clubs from John's trunk and waved goodbye to John as the Corolla bounced up the dusty road.

Dave's family was just finishing supper when he had arrived and he quickly told his father about his hole-in-one. Roger was very excited and asked, "Did you keep the ball? Where is it?" Dave pulled the ball from his pocket and held the lightly marked Titlest Pro V1 up for his Dad's inspection. Roger continued, "Do you want me to get it mounted the same way I did with mine last year?" Dave nodded and passed the ball to his father. Roger finished with, "I'm glad I got one last year before you did. At least I can say I beat you at that - mind you, it took me twenty-five years and you only took eight."

Dave shook his father's hand and replied, "You know as well as I do that it's a lot of luck to get a hole-in-one. There are lots of great players who don't have one yet."

Dave's father nodded agreement as his mother spoke up. "Congratulations on the hole-in-one. Supper is still warm on the barbecue; help yourself. We are having a bonfire around 9:00 so you'll have a couple of hours after you eat to relax -- but don't take off. I want the whole family here for the fire tonight, okay?"

Dave nodded agreement as he put his clubs in the trailer and got his supper. After a filling meal he went to visit Jennifer and Ann. They were relaxing in the lawn chairs by their trailer. Dave asked, "What did my two lovely girls do today?"

Both girls blushed to the same rosy hue and Jennifer answered, "We spent the day getting tanned at the beach. Don't we have a nice pink color from the sun?"

Dave looked down at both girls beautiful, slightly sun burnt bodies, took his time to be sure to examine them carefully, and replied, "You must have turned a lot of heads at the beach. You both look gorgeous - in a tawny, lithe, totally nubile way." The girls giggled at his exaggerated answer. He sat in the lawn chair beside Ann and gave her a quick kiss before he asked, "What are the plans for tonight?"

Jennifer again replied for both, "We have been invited to your fire so we are resting and making room for the marshmallows in our tawny, lithe, and totally nubile bodies." Just as Jennifer finished speaking, her mom called her into the trailer.

After Jennifer left Dave turned to Ann and asked, "Did you have a good day with Jennifer?"

Ann nodded and replied, "Yes, we had a great day. We enjoyed the water and walked the beach several times. I think we needed the time alone. "

Dave agreed and said, "I'm glad you had a good day." He paused slightly, a little nervous how Ann would take his next request, "I would like to take Jennifer for a walk so I can talk to her about what we discussed this morning. I'm glad you two had some good private time today. Can you find something to do if we go private for an hour or so?"

Ann didn't look even a bit upset and she replied evenly, "I think it's a great idea that you two have a nice long talk. Is Beth or Julie around? I will see if they want to go to the pool?"

Dave replied, "Mom told them to stay close so I am sure they are both still around."

Ann stood up, grabbed a towel, and said, "I'll see you when you get back." She gave Dave a quick kiss and walked around the corner of the trailer. Dave watched her body as she walked away; the phrase 'poetry in motion' sprang into his mind and he smiled quietly.

Dave next sat anxiously waiting for Jennifer. He had been thinking about what he wanted to say to her all day and thought he had most of it worked out. When she finally came out, she asked, "Where is Ann?"

Dave answered, "She went to see if Beth or Julie wanted to go to the pool. I was hoping you and I could go for a walk. I wanted to catch up on everything from last winter but we haven't had any time to spend alone."

A big smile came over Jennifer's face and she said, "Let me put on some shorts and tee-shirt and I'll be ready to go." She bounced back into the trailer and was out within a minute wearing a cute pair of cut-off shorts that accentuated the lovely pear shape of her bottom and a tight tee-shirt that showed off her ample bosom in a nicely-stretched polyester-cotton display.

The two walked up the dusty road toward the front gate. Dave asked, "How about we head for the beach?" Jennifer nodded agreement. They walked across the main road, past the bar, and down the road leading to the beach. Jennifer talked about her first year in high school and how she had unexpectedly fallen in love with drafting. She explained she started sketching old buildings and now loved to investigate the old architectural features. Dave was enjoying his time with Jennifer and, in a very friendly soft manner, he reached for her hand and began to hold it as they walked. At first Jennifer looked at him strangely but he explained, "Jennifer, you are my best friend. Can't I hold your hand to show you how much I care for you?" Jennifer smiled at this and continued talking about her winter of discovery. Dave was surprised how much she had matured over the winter and he told her he was glad she found something she loved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.