A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 6: Practice Range

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Practice Range - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Strolling up the beach between two beautiful girls, one close under his arm, made Dave feel incredibly special. Ann's soft skin and warmth radiated through his body. The three of them spent several more hours swimming, chatting, and sunbathing before Dave's mom informed them and Dave's sisters it was time to go home. Julie and Beth were both anxious to get to the trailer to shower and prepare for the concert.

Carol's van stirred up dust as it rolled up the clay road of the campground. Dave noticed immediately that his dad's car was gone. After the van was unloaded, Julie and Beth excitedly raced for first dibs on the shower. Ann and Jennifer started their return to Jennifer's trailer; Dave followed like a lost puppy.

Dave was deep in thought. He didn't want this day to ever end. He was suddenly terrified that Ann would suddenly see what he saw in the mirror every morning - a shy, insecure geek who knew nothing about girls. He figured the only reason Jennifer and he got along so well was because he treated her as he treated John. They were buddies, friends --and she just happen to be a girl. He had never really thought about spending time with a girl before. He had lots of dreams and fantasies about girls but that was just sex - not relationship. What was he thinking? A relationship? He was only fifteen; he wasn't ready for a relationship. Was he?

Dave's mind was fighting a mental war. He finally decided he had two options. Option one was retreat - cut his loses before Ann saw his faults, end this before Ann hurt him. He could drown himself in his golf and never give anyone a chance to hurt him ever again. Option two was aggressive - show Ann that he could be special. Show her his traits he thought important - honesty, dedication, trust, loyalty, and, most importantly, friendship. Dave's mind jumped from option to option until he finally chose option two - he would give Ann a loving friendship that would never be torn apart. He would put his heart on his sleeve and show her he was ready to get serious with her. Dave was ready to do what it took to make Ann adore him. He thought he would need a confident confidant; Beth was probably too prejudiced to give him an objective opinion. His mom was... well he wasn't sure what was going on there. Julie, yes, she would be perfect. He would talk to Julie and see if she would be willing to help him think this through.

Both girls noticed him following them and quickly slowed down to form a three-some. Feeling bold and confident in his new decision, Dave put his arm around Ann's shoulder; she in turn put hers around his waist. Ann smiled at him as they strolled along together. Jennifer's parents were sitting on lawn chairs when the three came around the corner of the trailer; both Ron and Heather smiled knowingly when they saw Dave and Ann walking arm in arm. Ron stood up and met them half way across the campsite. Dave immediately noticed an envelope in Ron's hand. "I was so impressed with you last night, Dave, that I made a phone call this afternoon to an old client. He made a call for me and I picked these up this afternoon for the three of you. It's meant to be a 'thank you' from Heather and me." Ron stated as he handed the envelope to Dave. Dave took his arm from Ann's shoulder and opened the envelope. There were three tickets in the envelope along with three plastic holders and strings. When Dave looked at the tickets he couldn't believe he saw the words 'Back Stage Pass' and 'Sum 41'. Heather moved to Ron's side and they both smiled at the three excited teens in front of them. Dave's smile was infectious and soon the girls joined Dave in appreciative hugs for both Ron and Heather. Ron added, "Heather and I have a party to attend in town tonight so we will drop you off at 7:00 and pick you up at 11:00."

Jennifer excitedly looked at her watch; seeing 5:00, she turned to Ann and said, "I'm jumping in the shower. We have to eat and get ready so we don't have much time." Jennifer gave her parents each a kiss and ran into the trailer.

Dave and Ann thanked Jennifer's parents, again. Dave turned to go get ready in his trailer. He was a little surprised to see Ann following him. He waited for her and they walked around the corner of the trailer together. When they were out of sight of both trailers Ann grabbed Dave's arm and turned him to look at her. She said, "I had a wonderful day today, Dave." She leaned toward Dave and their lips touched in a very quick peck of a kiss. She continued, "I'm looking forward to spending tonight and many more nights over the next three weeks in your arms." Ann blushed at her own words, turned quickly, and ran back to her trailer. Dave was happily stunned. Ann's lips were incredibly soft and he wasn't sure if it was him or Ann who was shivering -- the kiss was shaky but very tender. He watched Ann's bikini clad bottom scamper around the corner. He thought, 'Tonight is going to be a great night.'

As she walked back to the trailer, Ann thought about the wonderful day she had spent with Dave and Jennifer. The day had confirmed her original hopes about Dave and she was ready to commit to him completely. He still showed signs of shyness but she was confident she could break down that last barrier. However, she was very confused as to why Jennifer herself had not taken her relationship with Dave to the next level. It was very clear that they had deep feelings for each other but Jennifer kept pushing her into Dave's arms. If there was any hesitation to being with Dave it was the fear of hurting her new best friend, Jennifer. Ann decided she would keep a close eye on Jennifer's emotions and reactions; she loved her too much to hurt her.

Dave's mom was surprised by Dave's new concert plans and was pleased for him and for the way other people recognized his goodness. She warned him to be a gentleman. Dave smirked, thinking how he hadn't been much of a gentleman with her just a few hours ago -- but his mom seemed to be pretending that that whole incident had never happened. Carol told Dave his father was golfing with Alan. She was preparing supper as her three children took turns getting showered and dressed for the concert. Julie was driving Beth to the Johnson's in Carol's van and then meeting her friends at the concert. Carol warned Julie about drinking while she had the van and Julie promised her mom she wouldn't haven't anything to drink. Dave's parents had always been fairly liberal about drinking. The drinking age on QAI was nineteen but both Carol and Roger trusted their children to make mature decisions about drinking alcohol.

After eating, Dave told his sisters he might see them at the concert as they pulled away from the trailer. Dave phoned John to see if he was going to the concert. John said he had his ticket and would meet them there. Dave said goodbye to his mother and went to check on Ann and Jennifer. Ron and Heather were sitting in the lawn chairs when Dave appeared around the corner and they both appeared to be dressed casually for their party. Dave noticed immediately the vibrant cerulean sundress Heather was filling out - he saw where Jennifer got her generous breasts. Heather and Ron smiled at Dave, passing him a Pepsi and explained the girls were just putting on the finishing touches. Jennifer came out first and Dave almost choked on his pop. He had never seen Jennifer wearing makeup before and when she appeared from the trailer he couldn't believe how pretty she was. Her high cheek bones set off her petit mouth. As Dave walked up to her he could smell her perfume, an earthy but subtle hint which was also a new experience to him. Dave put his arms around Jennifer, hugged her closely, and whispered seriously, "You are beautiful. And umm... you smell good enough to eat." The last part just seemed to tumble from his lips.

Jennifer saw the sincerity in Dave's face and blushed. He had never complimented her before without it being in more of a joking fashion. She thanked Dave then went to sit with her parents. Jennifer was starting to have second thoughts about her feelings for Dave. After five years with Dave as her best friend she had convinced herself that she didn't want that relationship to change. She had had several boyfriends over the last couple of years but never really got beyond a preliminary dating situation. She always knew Dave would be there for her and she loved spending time with him that didn't include the pressures that intimate relationships often include - he was the brother she never had. The previous fall, after leaving QAI and desperately missing Dave, she had considered starting an intimate relationship with him this summer. But as the fall, then the winter passed, she had convinced herself that Dave didn't want that kind of relationship and she didn't want to risk their friendship. She was shocked when he had confessed yesterday that 'If you want me - I am yours.' She knew she wanted him but she could not hurt Ann, especially having pushed the two together. It had been obvious for the last month that Ann was intrigued by her colourful descriptions of Dave. Ann had quizzed her about Dave and she always told Ann that they were just friends. Jennifer was torn when Ann made her move on Dave today; she wanted Ann to be happy but secretly she wanted Dave. Dave's compliment confused her even more - it was going to be hard to watch Dave and Ann, together.

Dave had been so focused on Jennifer's beautiful face that he only noticed the pretty aqua skirt and matching blouse she was wearing after she sat in a lawn chair next to her parents. Dave was about to go sit with them when he heard the door to the trailer open again. He turned in time to see what he thought was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen. As Ann emerged, Dave lost himself in her piercing hazel eyes with thin erotic eyebrows. Her makeup accentuated them perfectly and he was hypnotized by her beauty. Ann must have noticed the stunned look on his face because she walked up to him and whispered in his ear. "You look great, too. But if you don't start breathing; we'll be spending the night at the hospital and I want to dance the night away with you."

Dave could not believe this goddess wanted him. She was also wearing perfume different then Jennifer's and Dave thought it very arousing. He quickly collected his thoughts, reached for Ann's right hand with his right hand, lifted it to his lips, and gave it a gentle peck. Then he replied, "I would be the luckiest person alive to have a few dances with you and much more so for a whole evening of dancing." Ann blushed brightly which was magnified by her bright yellow shirt and matching shorts

Ron broke the romantic mood by saying, "Alright you three, let's get going." As Dave prepared to slid into the middle of the back seat with a beautiful escort on each side, he asked the girls if they minded if John joined them at the concert. Jennifer said, "It will be nice to have someone to talk to." Dave looked at her questioningly and she added, "I'm starting to feel like a third wheel." As Ann went around the car, Dave whispered to Jennifer, "I always dreamed of a ménage à trois." Jennifer gave him a mischievous look as he climbed in the back seat. Jennifer had never considered being with another girl before. She had seen Ann's beautiful body many times when they changed in the school locker room or during sleepovers but there had not been a sexual interest. Was Dave serious or just joking? With the recent serious comments from him, she didn't know what to think. Could she share Dave with someone? Was it better to have part of him than none? Jennifer's mind wrestled with these thoughts all the way to town. She decided to wait and see what happened. Ann was only here for three weeks. She had eight weeks. She would wait patiently and, if Ann's relationship didn't work out, she would claim Dave for herself. Heather and Ron seemed to be snickering in the front seat during the drive to town. Ann snuggled into Dave's side for the short drive to the waterfront where the concert was tonight and the fireworks would be tomorrow night.

Ron's car pulled up to the waterfront twenty-five minutes later and the three teenagers climbed out. Ron said, "I'll pick you up right here at 11:00." Waving goodbye, Jennifer's parents pulled away from the curb and drove down the street. Dave led the girls to a bench at the side of the park where they were to meet John. John had not arrived yet so the trio waited patiently while checking out the waterfront. Ann was surprised to see a small carnival with a little over a dozen rides. John told her they would have time for some rides tomorrow when they returned for the fireworks. Ann said she loved rides and made Dave promise to take her on them tomorrow. Dave agreed happily. Several of Dave's school friends stopped to talk to him and he introduced them to Ann and Jennifer. Some knew Jennifer from the previous summers and gave her appreciative glances but almost all stared open mouthed at Ann. Dave felt proud and confident knowing she wanted him. After about fifteen minutes John arrived and the four headed to the concert area.

Dave explained to John that the three of them had back stage passes. Dave figured the passes would provide them with a quick tour and maybe a brief meeting with the bands. There were two bands playing. Treble Charge often traveled with Sum 41 and was opening for them. When the four passed through the front gates one of security people saw their special passes and pulled them aside. Dave told John they would meet him after the tour and he followed the girls as the security guard led them out a side entrance of the concert area and around to the back of the stage area. When they rounded the corner of the ten-foot wall encasing the concert area they immediately saw three large buses. The security person introduced them to a man named George Steele and said he would be their host. George smiled broadly at the three of them and said, "So, you're friends of Ron's, are you?"

They were all stunned but none as much as Jennifer. She asked, "How do you know my father?"

George laughed and pointed at two of the buses, "I'm these boys' agent. We got ourselves in a little situation in Charlestown last year. Your Dad and his law firm got us out of a very sticky spot. I told him I owed him one and was delighted when he tracked me down today. You three have the run of the whole place for the entire concert. You can pick out two tee-shirts each from the concession stand and I'll get each of you an autographed cd from both bands. Where would you like to start?"

Dave, Ann and Jennifer stared at each other in amazement. They had no idea what they had lucked into. Dave immediately started to think how cool it would be to hang out with the performers and watch the whole concert from back stage. He was laying the whole evening out in his head when he remembered John. His head fell in disappointment as her realized he could never leave his friend hanging like that. George seemed to notice Dave's change and asked, "Is there a problem?"

Dave replied dejectedly, "No problem. Ann and Jennifer here will enjoy the royal treatment but I'm going to go out front and watch the concert from there."

George looked at Dave questioningly and asked, "Why, don't you want to watch from backstage?"

Dave sheepishly replied, "Well, I have another friend who came with us and I won't leave him out there by himself."

George laughingly answered, "Is that all. I thought it was something serious." He reached in his pocket, pulled out another special pass, and added, "Here, take this to him and he can spend the evening back here too." Dave excitedly took the pass and ran back to the side entrance. The security personnel let him through when they saw his pass and Dave quickly found John. John was ecstatic to see an additional special pass and followed Dave back to where Ann, Jennifer and George were patiently waiting.

George introduced himself to John and said, "Are we ready to meet the bands?"

The four nodded enthusiastically and followed George onto one of the buses. George introduced them to the members of Treble Charge including their lead vocalist Greg. George told Greg that Jennifer was Ron's daughter and he smiled broadly and said, "Your dad saved our asses. It's really nice to return a favor." George said he had to check on the members of Sum 41 and would be back in a few minutes. Greg chatted with the four excited teenagers and asked Jennifer if she and Ann wanted to go on stage and help with a little contest they did during their concerts. The girls claimed to be too shy so Greg asked John and Dave if they wanted to do it. They looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Greg explained he usually picked two guys out of the audience and had them chug two large bottles of ginger ale as fast as they could. He further explained that the contestants almost always threw up. He said the fans usually loved it and the contestants were so happy to be on stage they didn't care either. Greg told John and Dave he would motion for them from the side of the stage when it was time and let them pick out the two contestants.

George came back in and said Sum 41 were ready to meet the four teens and lead them to the next bus. Greg said he would look for Dave and John beside the stage. He told Jennifer and Ann he would see them after the concert to autograph their cds. Dave thought Greg seemed like a great guy and they eagerly followed George to the other bus. George introduced the four to Sum 41 and it was much like the meeting with Treble Charge. Deryck from Sum 41 thanked Jennifer for coming and referred again to her father helping them. Dave was getting very curious what significant service Ron had done for them. After several minutes with Sum 41 George told the teens that Greg and the band were going to the stage and suggested they follow them.

Dave, John, Ann and Jennifer bid their farewell and left the bus behind George. George led them to the side of the stage and they could see Treble Charge taking their positions. George waved as he left to take care of some business. They looked out at the crowd of about three thousand, noticing a dozen or so large security guards maintaining a five foot buffer zone directly in front of the stage. There were a lot of rowdy looking kids directly behind the security. Dave quickly realized that most were punkers or skateboarders. As soon as Greg wound things up, the crowd went crazy. Half way through the first song Dave saw a tall skinny skateboard looking dude climb on top of the crowd. The whole crowd was passing him around on their hands. Suddenly the hands threw him in the air and he went a couple feet up and dropped back into the sea of hands. Dave glanced at his friends and they were laughing with him.

Ann moved to Dave's side. As Dave put his arm around her shoulder she molded her body to his. Dave looked at Ann and as their eyes met he leaned into her giving her a soft passionate kiss. She melted into his arms and Dave thought he was in heaven. It was an incredibly loud heaven but Dave temporarily blocked out the band noise as he felt his heart thumping in his chest. As their lips parted Dave smiled warmly at her. They moved to the music in unison - the speakers were so close the bass vibrated through their bodies. John gave Dave a surprised look and he thought about yesterday when Dave couldn't say his own name in Ann's presence - now he was holding her as if they had been dating for months.

John reflected on how he and Dave had always felt uncomfortable around girls and neither had dated very much. He witnessed Dave's bad experience the previous winter and had been extra cautious to make sure he didn't get burned like that. He saw now that that may have been a mistake because without a little risk there would be no reward. He decided right then that he would be more adventurous.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.