A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 17: Ann's Departure

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Ann's Departure - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave and John returned from Mill Stream in the early evening. Both were pleased with their rounds of golf on the very windy day. The strong wind had made it tough for all golfers. Top round of the day went to the overall points-leader Randy Gallant; he was playing on his home course and shot a solid seventy to win by two strokes. Dave finished second with a seventy-two; Harvey shot seventy-three. Dave had gained one point on Harvey which meant that, going into the Championship tournament, second place Harvey had only a one point lead over Dave. Dave had hit the ball really well but struggled with the speed of the greens. He hit a lot of greens in regulation but, in the end, had only made two birdies all day.

John had shot a seventy-five to finish sixth. This put him seventh overall in the standings. Dave had hoped to move ahead of Harvey before going to his very familiar course of Hornsby. But Dave was so pleased for John and his strong finish that not passing Harvey in the standings became an after-thought. John dropped Dave off and said he had to get home because his mother was expecting him but Dave knew John mostly wanted to get home to tell his father about his strong finish. John hadn't mentioned any plans with his mother all day but had several times mentioned that his father was getting more and more interested in his golf as he climbed in the standings.

Dave was truly happy for John. Dave had always gotten tremendous support from his dad but John's father tended to be a little more distant towards his son. John's father was a lawyer who worked long hours. Dave thought he gave John lots of material stuff but didn't give him enough of what John wanted most - his time. Dave felt good inside knowing John was proud of playing well - more to please his father then to qualify for the trip. John waved goodbye with a big smile on his face and raced down the clay road for home.

As Dave walked to his trailer with his clubs on his back, he thought about the details of spending the evening with Ann and Jennifer. He had hoped the three of them could sneak away to the golf course for a sensual moonlight rendezvous. He walked into the trailer and found his mother and two sisters relaxing on the couch. Beth was watching television while Julie and his mother were each reading a book.

His mother asked, "How did you do?"

Dave replied, "Pretty good. I shot seventy-two and finished second. It was really windy which pushed everyone's score up. I actually hit the ball incredibly well but putted badly. The greens were really slow and I kept reading too much break. John played really good too and shot seventy-five. He finished sixth and has put himself in a really good position to finish in the top eight. I really hope we get to go to B.C. together."

His mother congratulated him, "Great job, Dave. Your dad is staying in town for the night but will be really pleased to hear you finished second again. Jennifer was looking for you a while ago -- so why don't you go find her."

Dave thought it was strange that his mom didn't also mention Ann but just nodded understandingly. He was hungry so he quickly ate a sandwich before leaving to see Jennifer. He met her as she came around the corner of her trailer. They almost ran into each other before Dave grabbed her in a passionate hug and kissed her tenderly.

Jennifer excitedly asked how he did and Dave gave her all the details including John's round. He then quizzed, "Where's Ann?"

Jennifer looked a little solemn, "Her parents came over a night early and rented a cottage down the road. They picked her up just before supper. Dad is planning a campfire for tonight so, although they are coming back, we won't be able to sneak away with Ann now that her parents are here."

Dave was disappointed too. He hugged Jennifer then asked her to go for a walk with him. They walked down the clay road toward the front gate. Dave thought it strange to have only one girl under his arm and thought how, for the last three weeks, he and Jennifer had spent almost zero time alone together. He soon realized that, although he missed Ann, spending time alone with Jennifer was refreshing. They chatted with friends near the pool before walking around the entire campsite.

As they completed their cycle and walked down the dusty road to their trailers, they were pleased to see Ann's family car at the campsite. Ann, who had clearly been watching for them, ran to Dave and hugged him, sobbing because their summer time together was drawing to an end. Dave whispered in her ear, "It's okay, darling; we still have tomorrow -- and then I'll see you for some private time next week." Jennifer joined in for a group hug.

Ann hugged Dave tightly and wouldn't let go of him. When Dave finally pulled back to see her face, he saw the flood of tears going down her cheeks. He hugged her again tenderly, "I will miss you, too." And he just held her for several minutes until she collected herself. When she finally pushed back from Dave, she had stopped crying but was still staring up at Dave with huge puppy dog eyes. It was as if she were clicking mental images of him and burning them into her memory. Dave leaned forward, kissed each of her streaked cheeks, and tasted the salty trails. He then kissed her forehead, kissed each eye, kissed her nose, and finished with a passionate kiss on the lips.

Dave hugged Ann to his side as she turned and cuddled under his arm. Jennifer moved under his other arm and the trio walked together to Jennifer's rented campsite.

Dave said hello to Ann's parents then he walked up to Ann's father, George, and shook his hand as a man would do. George and Cindy thanked Dave for making their daughter so happy and looking out for her. They explained that they had both missed her very much and, since they had enjoyed the day at the beach the previous week so much, they decided to come over a night early and spend a family day at the beach before taking Ann home.

Dave nodded understandingly. It was getting steadily darker and darker which prompted Ron to get out of his lawn chair and start the campfire. Dave's mother and sisters soon joined them as everyone sat around the campfire talking and cuddling.

Several neighbours eventually joined them and, when the neighbours found out Roger wasn't available to be playing music that night, several went and got their own guitars. The campsite was soon filled with boisterous singing and laughing. Ann's family stayed and enjoyed the festivities until midnight before telling Ann they should go back to the rental cottage. Ann had enjoyed the evening and had been hugging both Dave and Jennifer tightly all night.

With a disappointed look Ann got up and walked to her car. Dave went with her while Jennifer waited by the fire. Dave kissed her very tenderly and told her he loved her and would see her in the morning. Ann's mother, Cindy, seemed to be staring at Dave as he walked away from Ann; Dave thought the look on Cindy's face was strange but could not decipher it - so he ignored it and sat down with Jennifer.

Ann waved out the back window of the family car as it drove up the lane and out of sight. Dave was tired from the long day so, after sitting and talking with Jennifer for a few minutes, he kissed her goodnight and went to bed.

The next day was a beautiful hot day and Dave woke around eight. He went outside and found his family, less his father, plus Jennifer's entire family eating breakfast. He sat beside Jennifer, kissed her good morning, then ate quietly. The two families chatted for a while before clearing the table, cleaning the dishes, and making a lunch for the beach.

Shortly after nine thirty, Ann's car pulled into the campsite. Ann jumped out and asked, "Are you ready to go to the beach yet?"

Dave smiled at her and replied, "Yes, pretty well ready. Dad called a half hour ago. Mom asked him to pick up her sister to take her out here to the beach with us so we are just waiting for them to arrive."

Ann nodded understandingly as her parents got out of their car and spoke to Ron, Heather, and Carol.

Within fifteen minutes, a very mellow Roger arrived with his sister-in-law, Kate, and everybody loaded into the two vans plus George's car and left for the beach.

The beach as usual was not overly crowded during the mid morning heat so the three families and Kate could find and settle into a quite area.

Dave laid out his towel and sat down well-prepared to watch the beautiful women strip down to their bathing suits. Even though he had recently enjoyed making love to and watching several beautiful girls strip he still loved to watch these sexy women peel off their clothes.

Ann and Jennifer were the first to pull their tee-shirts over their heads; then they sat beside Dave as they pulled off their shorts. They were both wearing conservative bikinis. Ann's was a very pretty pink one while Jennifer's was a pretty teal colour. Julie and Beth were next and Dave admired his two beautiful sisters as they both stripped down to very sensual bikinis of black and blue respectively.

Dave casually watched the adults arrange their coolers and umbrellas. Heather and Carol were the first adults to settle onto their lawn chairs; they both left their tee-shirts on. Dave was slightly disappointed not see his mom or Heather peel off their shirts but that soon changed when Kate stood in the middle of the whole crowd. She first pulled a pair of very tight white shorts down and off. That left her body still hidden under a long navy blue tee-shirt.

Dave was watching in anticipation as she reached for the hem of the shirt and pulled it over her head in one smooth motion. She was standing with her back to Dave who almost gasped when he saw her full luscious ass cheeks come into full view. The small patch of red material commonly referred to as a thong did absolutely nothing to hide the full hard cheeks of her round ass. Dave immediately pulled his knees up to his chest to hide his quickly hardening dick.

Kate turned around to sit in her chair; from ten feet away Dave had a perfect view of the small patch of red thong material covering her mound. Dave was convinced he could see the contours of her puffy lips through the material. Dave followed the view up Kate's trim and nicely tanned stomach to her perfectly round and ample breasts. Dave was again shocked to see two large nipples sticking out and pushing against the red material. Dave was thinking to himself that she must have rubbed ice over them to get them to stick out that far. Kate was standing very proud and her posture was that of a woman full of new-found confidence.

Dave suddenly felt an arm go around his shoulders and felt hot breath in his ear. "She looks incredibly hot. I'd love to get a closer look at that beautiful body sometime too." Dave turned to Jennifer, with a surprised look on his face. She just smiled back.

Dave rolled onto his stomach to get a little sun on his back and to hide the bulge in his shorts. Jennifer and Ann both lay down beside him as well. He had purposely positioned himself so he could see what Cindy was wearing. She was standing with her back to him and pulled a long beach tee-shirt over her head. She too was wearing a very sexy thong and, while not quite as revealing as Kate's, Dave still got a very generous look at her round pear-shaped ass cheeks that sat at the top of her long lean legs. Dave thought there must have been something in the air that day because, when she turned around to sit in her chair, her nipples were also sticking straight out - two nubs yelling for everyone to notice. Dave looked down her long shapely body and noticed that her bikini rode very high on her trim hips.

Dave was staring open-mouthed at her body before he looked up to her face. Dave was surprised to see her staring straight back at Dave and patiently watching him ogle her body. When she saw Dave look into her eyes, she winked at him and puckered her lips as if to kiss him. Dave was shocked but retained just enough composure to smile at her before he quickly turned his head the other way to look for Jennifer and Ann. He was pleased to see they were in a deep conversation and, he hoped, hadn't noticed him staring at Ann's mom or the little interplay between them.

He joined the girls' conversation and, after about a half hour of baking in the sun, asked them if they wanted to go for a swim. Both said yes so they stood and moved towards the water. The half hour had given Dave's erection lots of time to settle so when he heard his name called from behind him he didn't hesitate to turn around. Cindy asked if she could join the teens and Dave immediately responded yes.

The water had warmed up significantly during the last three weeks and was only slightly chilly as they entered. The cool water was very refreshing and the three teens and one adult swam and enjoyed the beautiful warm day. The waves were non-existent today so they just floated and swam around. After a while Dave, Ann, and Jennifer were standing in a fairly close circle almost neck-deep in the water. They were just chatting about what they were going to do for the rest of the summer.

Cindy moved between the two girls and joined into the conversation. Dave was surprised by how easy she seemed to be to talk with. She was very pleasant and seemed curious and interested about what each had planned for the rest of the summer. They were all standing very close to each other. Dave was suddenly surprised to feel a hand slide inside the front of his suit and start to stroke his quickly hardening prick. Because of the dark bluish-green water, Dave couldn't see exactly who was stroking him but he was suddenly struggling to keep up his side of the conversation.

After a few minutes, Jennifer, who was closest to shore, turned and moved towards shore saying she was going to lie down. The hand continued to stroke him so Dave now knew it wasn't Jennifer and figured that Ann was being her usual naughty self; but he was surprised that she would be so brazen as to fondle him sexually in front of her mother.

Ann then announced she too was going to lie down and the hand was removed from Dave's penis. Dave smiled at Cindy as he was thinking he had to wait in the water for several minutes before he could walk out or everyone would see the huge bulge in his shorts. Ann gave Dave a naughty smile as she moved in front of him and towards the shore.

As the lush figure of Ann moved away, Dave smiled at Cindy and explained, "I'm just going to slowly float in. You're welcome to join me if you wish." Dave then started to float on his stomach and very slowly stride with his arms to move towards the shore.

Cindy replied, "I'll join you floating in. This water is incredibly refreshing and I'm enjoying the company."

Dave and Cindy had an enjoyable conversation on their float and Cindy explained that she hadn't worked since the family moved from Toronto and that she was getting very bored being home alone most of the time. She had made several new friends in Charlestown but most of them worked which meant she had to fill her days with something, so she did a lot of volunteer work. She said she had been looking forward to spending a lot of time with Ann this summer and was very disappointed when Ann wanted to come to QAI for three weeks. She was really looking forward to Ann coming home and she had a week full of activities already planned for the two of them.

She further confided that she was surprised how much Ann had matured over the three weeks and was even a little tearful when she spoke about her little girl growing up. She reflected that Dave must have been incredibly good to her daughter because Cindy could not remember Ann ever being so happy.

Her next comment surprised Dave and he had to fight to keep an innocent look on his face as she stated, "You must be very good at making love to her because I see a glow in her that I am very jealous of. The first two boys I made love to, many years ago, didn't have a clue what they were doing and it wasn't until I made love to an older man that I felt the way Ann looks right now."

Dave just stared at Cindy and tried to look innocent when she snickered at him and continued, "Dave, I know my little girl, or should I say young lady now. I have seen the way she looks at you and she will never look at any man quite the same way. You two may or may not spend the rest of your lives together but she will always remember you as her first. As I said, I can tell it was special for her -- so thank you for looking after her and treating her properly."

Dave went brain-dead as he overloaded with 'She knows!' plus 'What did she say? Thank you?' His tongue swelled up so he just nodded in a dumbfounded way. He felt his hand hit the sandy bottom and looked to see that they had floated to within twenty feet of the beach. Dave's hard-on was now gone, deflated by his panic, so he casually stood up and prepared to leave the water. He looked down at Cindy and put out his hand to help her to her feet. As she took his hand he spoke very softly, "I love your daughter very much. I don't know if we will be together forever or not but she too will always be very special to me."

He helped Cindy to her feet and his eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts where her nipples were poking out from the cool water. She looked at him staring, just winked again, then walked close beside him as they made their way to their towels. At one point, she took his hand as if to steady herself on the sand. Cindy confused Dave by the way she seemed to alternate between being a mother and being one of the younger crowd; he really did not know what to do, other than just watch passively.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.