Table Dancer - Cover

Table Dancer

Copyright© 2003 by maryjane

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - I was a table dancer in the Valley when my boss tried to turn me on to drugs. I decided to move to Las Vegas to do out-calls. There I found my true love.<br>Ah, if only it were a true story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

I thought I'd be stuck in Barstow forever but I managed to pay the mechanic with a quick blowjob in the service station rest room. I saw one a billboard that said 'Why do they lock gas station rest rooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?' That one was so smelly and dirty that I was wishing I had a cock so I could piss standing up outside. It had a condom machine but I would have been afraid to use one out of that filthy place; good thing I carry my own. When the fucking car finally made it over the last crest, and I knew that the rest was downhill or flat all the way into Las Vegas, I exhaled. Until then, I hadn't even realized that I had been holding my breath most of the way from Los Angeles. I was hoping I could hold out until I got to one of the casinos at the state line; they've got clean bathrooms.

I had been making a living dancing on tables in a dive in the Valley. The job also included lap dancing, blow jobs, hand jobs and plain old fucking in one of the rooms in back. Fucking the boss was part of the job and I would have lasted there forever but once he tried to get a needle into my arm and I knew better than to try that shit. When I pulled the knife, he simply fired me. I would have had to kill him to get my last week's pay and commissions, so I left town.

When I got to Vegas, I got a room in one of the hot sheet motels near the Strip, dumped my stuff and went out looking for one of those boxes with the magazines with pictures of whores and their phone numbers. I called the first number I saw.

"Five five nine one; may I help you?" What a nice sweet voice she had.

"I'm looking for a job." My voice is nice and sweet too.

"Do you know what this number is?"

"Of course."

She gave me an address. It was a second floor office in a run-down strip mall. The front door was locked; the desk was guarded by a frumpy looking housewife wearing a muu-muu, pink curlers in her hair, smoke drifting up from the cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth. I wondered if they paid her in money or just in charity fucks. "I called a little while ago."

"Oh, yeah." It was the same sweet voice. She looked me over slowly, up and down, licking her lips (I liked that part) then hit a button on the intercom. "Mike, that interview is here."

"Send her in."

"First door on the left, honey."

The door was open and I walked in. Mike stood up to shake my hand, then closed the door. "You know my name; what's yours?"

"What would you like it to be?"

He asked for my driver's license; I gave him the real one. He read the date of birth, turned it every which way to see if it was counterfeit, and then made a photocopy. "How about Ginny, short for Virginia? You look virginal."

"Not since I was eleven."

"Eleven? You're kidding."

"My father decided to give himself a present for my birthday. After he took my cherry and then my ass cherry, I went at him with a knife. He beat the shit out of me and put my mother in the hospital. He's got forty-three years left in prison and he'll never get parole. Since that day, I always carry a sharp knife. I'll use it." He hadn't threatened me in any way; it was just my way of telling guys not to fuck around with me.

He nodded, understanding exactly. "Let's see the merchandise."

I spun around with my clothes on. I'm five foot four, auburn hair, baby face, but with a full rack and an ass that wiggles when I walk. This last was something I had cultivated. I pulled my shirt off over my head. Expecting this sort of interview, I had omitted bra and panties. My legs were my best feature, reaching all the way to the floor. My tits stood proudly, without a sag, nipples at attention. I dropped my jeans to reveal a freshly shaved pussy, pink lips and hips built for fucking.

"Does your boyfriend like a bald pussy?"

"I don't have a boyfriend. I fuck men who give me money or do things for me. I reward them the way women have been rewarding men since the beginning of time. But I don't like them. When I'm horny, I'd rather sixty-nine with your receptionist out there."

"No high school boyfriend?"

"After what my old man did? The only men I fucked in high school were people I could use: sales clerks, teachers, police, the principal, the store manager who caught me shoplifting. I didn't fuck guys for fun; I still don't. Women, that's different."

"That's my wife out there; she knows that fucking you is part of the interview, but once that's finished, I have no more interest in your cunt." He unzipped his pants and tossed a condom to me. "Hoover me."

He wasn't kidding; he was going to fuck me and he wanted to enjoy it, but to him I was nothing but a potential money maker. I knew I had to make it good, so I opened the condom and, instead of putting it on his cock, I put it in my mouth, put my mouth on his cock and rolled the rubber on to him with my lips. They all love that. Then, instead of teasing him, I went after him like a Hoover, sucking as though there was a motor propelling my cheeks, making sure my teeth did not hurt him. At the same time, my hand rubbed my clit; I needed lubrication for what I knew to be the next part of the interview, and I have trouble producing enough for a cock merely by thinking about it.

"OK, OK, you know what you're doing. You'd better stop before I cum. Now turn around and bend over that desk."

I thought he was going for my ass but he just wanted to stick it in my cunt doggie style without bothering to take off his clothes or get on the couch. His cock was big, but I'd had plenty bigger. The worst part of the fuck was the friction of his zipper and rough jeans on my leg. If I had a husband, I would have just stood there and let him do the work getting his rocks off, but in the fuck for pay business, you have to keep the customers happy, stroke their egos as well as their cocks. As a result, I put on my pro act, squeezing his cock with my cunt muscles, writhing, moaning, playing with his balls and asshole"not easy when you're bent over like I was and the guy still has his pants on. He had two fingers in my ass, not for pleasure but to see how I would react; I gave him a gasp of make-believe pleasure.

He blasted his cum into the rubber without warning or sound, pulled out of me and dropped the condom in a waste basket. The pig didn't bother to flush it; maybe he wanted his wife to find it, to remind her that he was fucking someone else. He wiped himself off with a handkerchief.

"You do any drugs?"

"I still do grass, nothing else ever, not for money, not for love."

"Are you game to be a toilet slave?"

"No fucking way; that's why I carry that knife. Anything else is ok."

"How about if the guy wants to be the toilet slave?"

"Disgusting, but I can handle that if the price is right."

He proceeded to discuss business with me; the money split, hours, medical exams, cell phone contacts from the job site, security, code words, clothing, periods, all that other shit that customers never think about. He gave me an advance for me to buy a wardrobe. Then he buzzed the receptionist to have someone cover for her.

"You've got the job, but my wife interviews the girls also to see if they can handle a female customer. Based on what you said, there should be no problem, but why spoil her fun?"

"Peggy, you've met Ginny; we're going to hire her, but I'd like you to check out how she does with females." To me, he said, "Once in a while, we get female customers. More often, we get johns who want to see two girls put on a lesbian show."

"With pleasure, dear."

Her muu-muu was off in a second; nothing but Peggy underneath. She was a bit overweight, but nowhere near as flabby as the garment had made her seem. Her tits sagged a bit, and her snatch was hidden beneath a dark bush, one that had never seen a razor. The pink curlers disappeared when she took off the frumpy wig to reveal a beautiful head of hair. She laughed at the expression on my face and took my hand. Together, naked, we went to the couch. She sat on it and spread her legs. "Munch my carpet, Ginny."

This was what I wanted, the taste of a wet pussy, the scent of a woman in heat, the oversized clit staring up at my mouth. I dove into her, licking, sucking, drinking her in. "I'm going to piss your mouth, Ginny; swallow it."

I stiffened instinctively. If she had been a man, I would have reached for the knife and cut her balls, but from a woman, I took it as part of making love. She obviously knew how interviews ended, and had clearly skipped a visit to the ladies room for my benefit. This to me was not toilet slave, it was giving pleasure to a woman, and I drank her output with no hesitation, then returned to sucking her clit until she moaned her orgasm.

"This kid's a trouper, Mike. She drinks it all down and keeps going till I cum. We're going to make a lot of money with her, and so will she. What's your real name, Ginny?"

"Mike has my driver's license."

Her quick sharp slap across my face surprised me, shocked me. Holy shit, this was the one person who controlled who got the outcalls. Without her support, I might just as well walk the Strip. I needed this bitch.

"I'm so sorry, Peggy, I didn't mean to get you angry. I was just trying to be funny. Please forgive me. My name is maryjane."

"Cuidado, cunt. Watch it. That was your last warning."

Holy shit. I put my head down and began to suck her clit again. I was again tempted to take my knife to her for calling me a cunt, but I needed her. Also, I liked the taste of her pussy.

"Enough, enough; get out of here and buy some clothes by the end of the day. We'll start you fast."

I went to the outlet mall outside of town for my basic stuff, then to the big mall on the Strip for whore clothes. After that, it was back to the hotel for a bath and a nap, making sure that my cell phone was charged and ready. I basically existed by cell phone; my bills must have been huge but I never saw one. Whenever they cut off the service for non-payment, I had another phone in reserve. All it took was a trip to a random small store and a blowjob, sometimes a fuck, and I would get a phone with no ID, no credit check and a phony address. Those kids knew they would be fired anyway when the boss caught them stealing from the till, so they didn't care. Once in a while, I had to go down on the boss himself. Mike had both numbers.

The call came just as I was waking up anyway. It was Peggy. "Rise and shine, Ginny. In one hour, you've got a date with Mr. Richard Callahan. I've already got his credit card number for the basic fee; call me when you settle on the extras. He's used us before." She gave me the hotel and room number. My pussy was leaking already; not at the idea of his cock, just at the thought of his money.

The valet looked me up and down as I got out of the car. I could tell he had a hard-on without even looking down; what the hell, he knew a call girl when he saw one. In the elevator, I wondered what Richard Callahan would look like; I had no clue. Would he call himself 'Big Dick'? Young, old, short and fat, tall and handsome, it was going to be a surprise. The fact that he was a repeat customer meant that I could talk money without having to go around in circles.

"Hi, Mr. Callahan, I'm Ginny."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm not Mr. Anything, I'm just Richie." He looked me over, politely but effectively. I looked him over in return. He was about thirty five, around five foot eleven, slim body, bronzed from the sun, well groomed, looking like he had money, a wedding ring prominent on his left hand.

"How would you like to spend the hour, Richie?"

He laughed. "All three holes usually takes me about three hours. You do like it in the ass, don't you."

"I don't know. Let me see what you plan to put in there." If he shows a raw cock, he's less likely to be a cop, although in Vegas that's not much of a concern anyway. They arrest people for real crimes, not victimless crimes. He whipped it out.

"Ooh, he's a big guy. Are you sure they don't call you Mr. Big Dick? He might hurt there, but I'm willing to try." So I lied, so what. I've had enough cocks up there that I wouldn't even feel his puny little thing.

The hardest part of doing outcalls is to properly price the extras, for the basic price will get him nothing but a strip show for him to jerk off to. Quote too little and you're throwing away money; too much and he'll just settle for jerking off, again costing you money. In time, I would refine my charging, but in this case, there was an established customer, so Peggy had already given me his preferences and spending habits. All I had to do was to remember which name to use for money transactions.

"Hello, Rebecca, this is Ginny. Mr. Callahan would like to put an extra $1,000 on his credit card. I'll be here for three hours."

"Would you like a drink, Ginny?"

"No thanks, Richie. I want a clear head to enjoy this." Yeah, right, what I really wanted was for him to have a cunt; then I could enjoy it. I reached into my purse for a condom. "Want me to put this on for you?"

"Absolutely."

I put the condom on the table and began to unbutton his shirt. His hands played with my tits as I worked on getting him naked. He worked slowly on my mesh see-through blouse, squeezing between buttons; when it was finally open, he folded it and laid it over a chair. No guy had ever folded my clothing before. My bra hooked in front, to make it easy for the Johns, quicker actually was the intent. His head went to my nipples while his hands gripped my ass. I stepped back to drop my short skirt while he finished getting rid of his slacks and underwear. His eyebrows raised as he looked at my crotch-less panties, pink pussy lips glistening.

"How do you want to start, baby?"

He laid on the bed, cock pointing toward the ceiling. "Back door, Ginny. Sit on me facing my feet."

I dropped my panties on the floor, rolled the condom on his cock"by hand, I didn't think I needed to do it by mouth with this guy"and took out a tube of KY. He said, "I'll do that for you." and I straddled him as requested, leaning forward to expose my dark chute. He was liberal with the grease, and I knew it wouldn't hurt. I sat back onto the latex-clad meat, sliding down on him ever so slowly. His hands alternated between my hips and my tits as I humped up and down, supporting myself only on my knees. That left both my hands free; one kneaded his balls while the other played with my clit.

I moaned like Sally in the restaurant scene when she was trying to convince Harry that she could fake an orgasm. My ass muscles squeezed his lance, which was really boring the hell out of me. I don't me 'boring' as in drilling, I mean 'boring' as in yawning.

"Fuck my ass, Richie, you're so big and hard, fuck me hard, baby. Let me feel you throb inside me." A silent yawn.

"Turn over, Ginny." I rolled slowly to one side, managing to wind up on my knees without having him slip out of me. They always love that. As I lay on my knees and face, my plugged ass in the air, my one hand continued to play with his balls, urging his cum out into the rubber. His hands pulled my hips toward him as he plunged furiously, approaching the moment when a guy loses all sense of reason and cares only for the feeling of his cum shooting out of his body. I listened and heard his grunt, "NGGHH", felt the pulsing against the walls of my rectum, and knew that Round 1 was complete. He pulled out and flopped on the bed alongside me.

"Oh, Richie, your cock is fabulous."

"Did you cum, baby?"

Since when do you care, you're just the customer, you prick? "Three times, Richie; didn't you hear me? Three fucking times." If only he knew that it was my own fingers that did the job.

He was still panting. "Wow."

"Ask for me by name next time, will you, Richie,"

"Sure."

"I'm going to the john. Let me flush this rubber for you." Without waiting for an answer, I rolled it off him, picked up my purse and walked to the bathroom, wiggling my bare ass back at him. Closing the door, I dropped the condom as instructed into a glassing envelope, peed and flushed. I didn't know if they used the condom for security of some sort or for blackmail, probably some of both, depending on the customer. I wet a washcloth with warm water and went out to clean off his cock, throwing the cloth into the corner when I was finished. I didn't want to touch it again and get his cum on me.

"I'll join you for that drink now, Richie. Any white wine in that refrigerator?" One drink per night is no problem; too much is bad for business. I watched as he poured himself some bourbon, straight up. "Don't drink too much, Richie; I need that cock again soon." It was time for small talk.

"Where are you from, Richie?"

He named a mid-sized town in Ohio; easy enough to find him on the internet if he had a listed phone.

"What brings you to Vegas?"

"I'm a gambler. Crap tables." Shit, I didn't charge him enough. Maybe if I gave him a great ride I could pick up a good tip.

"Why doesn't your wife come with you?"

He looked at the ring and grinned. "I don't have a wife. Back home, I don't pay for it, but I don't want any of the chicks thinking that I'm in it for anything but the pure sex."

"You guys are all bastards." I said it with a deliberately wide smile on my face. "Ready to fuck again?" I was hustling for that tip.

"Always ready."

I rolled onto my back, knees up and spread, the position of submission. I positioned the condom right over my slit and rolled it on to him as he slid his cock into me. Typical male; he made no effort to get me wet. It was a good thing that the thought of his money as well as my own practiced fingers had lubricated me. He did play with my tits, but it was closer to squeezing than to caressing. He pumped into me like he was late for an appointment or was trying to see how fast he could cum. My own fingers on my clit helped me moan as required, my hips pushing up at him carried out the charade that I was enjoying myself.

"Cum with me, Richie." They're all stupid fucks if they believe that line, and he began to drill harder and faster. As I heard his grunt and felt the first spasm, I put on my sobbing act. They usually like that better than screaming; it makes them feel more powerful. Fuck you, pig.

That time I put the rubber in a separate envelope, this one for my own safe deposit box. That reminded me to rent one the next day. I had no firm shakedown plans, but a box was cheap. I exited the bathroom to find him fast asleep. 'Tis a puzzlement', I thought, quoting the King of Siam. If I left, I could forget about any tip and he might even contest the credit card charges. I could easily have gone through his wallet but I didn't know whether or not Mike would back me up; this guy after all was a repeat customer. Richie himself might even call the cops. I washed him up and settled for a talk show on TV.

When it was over, I decided that Richie had slept enough. I knelt on the floor next to the bed and began to play with his balls. He moaned, still asleep, but enough blood ran back into the cock so that it was hard enough for me to put a condom on it. As I leaned forward to take him into my mouth, his hand pressed against the back of my head and I knew he was awake. Licking doesn't do much for a guy when he's wearing a raincoat, so I just sucked, hard.

"Tongue my ass, baby."

"Can't, Richie; it's against the rules."

He didn't answer; he understood the logic of the rule. I resumed sucking as well as jerking him off at the same time. He was fast, much faster than I had expected for a third cum in one session. What a shame that I didn't like cock.

When I came out of the bathroom that time, after finally having flushed a used condom, he was sitting on the bed, cross-legged, with his wallet open and a wad of cash in his hand.

"I counted; you didn't take a penny."

"I'm a whore, not a thief."

"Next time I really will ask for you."

"It'll cost more; I didn't charge you enough."

"I know. Keep open four weeks from tonight." He handed me ten crisp hundreds. "Don't forget; four weeks."

While the valet went for my car, I called Peggy to let her know that I was safe, and told her to pencil Richie in for me. "You must have given him some great ride."

"No, he just appreciated the fact that I didn't steal all his cash."

"Well, sometimes you guess right."

Back at the motel, I was so keyed up that the noises of fucking from the rooms on either side of me made it impossible to sleep. A half hour of hard work with a dildo was finally enough; I resolved to get another room as quickly as I could.

The next day I found a furnished apartment; nothing too fancy, but clean, neat and I wouldn't be ashamed to bring a girl back there. The cash Richie gave me was a pretty good start toward the security and rent, and a blow job for the rental agent bought me enough time to come up with the balance. He was a nice guy; he even supplied his own condom. I was still moving my clothing up from the car when my cell phone rang.

Who could it be but Peggy. "Good news, Ginny, tonight you're going to meet a john named Joe Ellis. He's an old customer who likes two girls to put on a show for him. Mike says you prefer girls. Everything's already paid for, a show and a blow, but he does tip well. Come to the office at seven and meet Starr; the two of you will go up there together. He usually takes Starr and Mindy but he hates to fuck a girl with her period. Stupid bastard doesn't appreciate the finer things in life." I laughed with her.

Starr was five eight, long black hair and could have been a dancer in one of the casino shows. She had probably come to Vegas expecting to dance and wound up having to fuck to support herself. I had no such problems; I came to Vegas just to fuck. One look at her body and I knew I wanted to eat her. I also wanted her to move in with me, but chose not to bring up the subject until after we cleaned the john's pipes and I knew her a little better.

She drove, a new Beemer. Shit, this fucking business was even more profitable than I thought. On the way there, she told me all about Mr. Joe Ellis. "He's in his late forties, thin, meek sort of guy. His routine is always the same. He doesn't let us undress; he wants to take our clothes off by himself. Then he sits on the bed next to us while we eat each other."

I interrupted her; I couldn't help it. "I think I'd like to eat you."

She glanced at me quickly and smiled. She squeezed the inside of my thigh. "I think I'd like that too."

She continued. "Anyway, he gropes us while we're eating each other and he jerks himself off, but he doesn't cum. He tries to hold out until we both cum, and we hold out for about five minutes before we fake it."

"Five minutes with you and I wouldn't have to fake it."

She glanced again, smiled again. "Shit, you're getting me hot as hell." Then she resumed.

"As I was saying, once he's ready, he sticks it into one of us. It'll probably be you, because he's never met you before. While he does that, the other one plays with his balls and massages his prostate. He doesn't last long. If he's happy, he'll tip us maybe two hundred each. He's such a regular that Mike said we don't need to keep the used rubber."

I kept a straight face when she mentioned the amount; I guess I was spoiled from Richie the night before. Maybe it would take a little longer for me to get rich. As I wrote that, it occurred to me that I could just make this story into a soap opera by telling you all about my poor parents, my baby who needed medical attention, my sister whose husband beat her and needed money for a lawyer, all that shit. The truth is that none of that is true; I was just a slut who figured out how to make a living fucking and sucking cock. But I can still use that story for the johns.

As the elevator rode up to the john's floor, Starr turned to me and suddenly kissed me hard, pushing her tongue into my mouth. My heart beat rapidly, a combination of surprise and excitement. All I could say was "Wow." When the door opened, she took my hand and we walked together to Joe's room, swinging our connected arms like little kids.

She said, "Let's give him a show." When the john opened the door to his room, he saw the two of us locked in a duel of tongues, hands on each other's asses.

"Well, well, well, come in, ladies. Welcome to my bedroom."

Starr hugged Joe, kissed the air next to his cheek, and introduced me. "Joe, this is Ginny." He and I shared polite pleasantries while Starr called Peggy to let her know that we had arrived. Joe had on only a robe. When I started to unbutton my blouse, Joe stopped me, just as I had been briefed.

"That's my job, Ginny." He finished the buttons, then unhooked my bra. When both garments were on the floor, he fastened his lips on each of my tits, sucking the nipples to reluctant erection. As he knelt to work on my skirt and panties, Starr moved behind me, cupping my breasts and nuzzling the side of my neck. When I stepped out of the panties, Joe looked up at me. "You've got a beautiful snatch. And Starr, I've never seen you act so hot when you start with Mindy."

Starr knew her business. "We just want to make sure that you enjoy our show, Joe, but I'm going to enjoy it also. Ginny is the hottest girl in our stable." Of course, she didn't have the slightest idea of whether or not I was a good piece of ass. Joe smiled a shy smile and proceeded to undress Starr, but I was sucking on her tits as soon as they were exposed, before he had the chance. I knew that his remark about Starr being so hot meant that he wouldn't mind; after all, it was the lesbian show that got him hard. I felt a pressure in my bladder.

I moved toward the bathroom. "I've got to pee."

"Let me drink it down." Starr looked up in surprise; Joe had never hinted that he liked water sports. I led him to the couch"no sense in getting the bed wet"and straddled his face. My first few drops missed the target, but once I had the range, the piss went right into his wide-open mouth. He swallowed most of it; a little dribbled down his face. Starr went to get a towel to dry his cheeks and neck.

"You never told us you liked that, Joe."

"I saw it in a movie last week; thought I'd give it a try. Not bad; I'll taste yours later."

Without prompting, Starr and I got on the bed and began to sixty-nine each other while Joe put on his condom, without being told, and began to stroke himself slowly. How many different ways can there be to eat pussy, yet this time it was different. Even Joe could feel the electricity in the air as we attacked each other; he knew that we were not putting on a show for him. That was only a side benefit. Our real purpose was to please each other and ourselves; if he had any insight at all, he would know that it was our first time together. As we munched, licked, sucked, as we sniffed and tasted, Joe, now stripped to the condom, had his hands all over us. Tits, faces, asses. As I felt his finger near my asshole, my muscles tightened. Starr opened her eyes, then took her mouth off my clit, speaking ever so softly.

"If you're going to stick a finger in her ass, Joe, it's better if you put a rubber on it." Very cool lady, reminding him without chastising him. Once it was on, his finger probed my ass and cunt, only a slight pressure because his finger was so slim. Then he changed sides to do the same thing to Starr. Each of us moaned appreciatively, even though his intrusion was a nuisance; we didn't need a man just then, and we had to keep reminding ourselves that he was the customer.

His head was back at my end, kissing my butt cheeks, while Starr's fingers searched my cunt like a Deputy Sheriff searching for illegal drugs. Suddenly her middle finger found my g-spot; "AAIIIIEEEE". I screamed and began to squirt pussy juice all over her face. As she began to lick me dry, Joe quickly was between my legs, his cock buried in my pussy right up to the hilt. "My turn," he grunted. He pumped, pumped, while Starr chewed gently on his balls as they hung down over her face. Faster than I can type this, his cum throbbed into the condom. He flopped back onto the bed.

"Shit, I've never cum so fast in my life. You two are so fucking hot."

As we were leaving, he repeated it. "You two are so fucking hot." He handed each of us four hundred, double the usual. Maybe it was because we were so hot, or maybe because he liked it when we pissed his mouth.

In the elevator, Starr said, "Remember, Mike may know about these tips, but he doesn't share in them." She called in to Peggy to let her know that we were safely out of the john's room, and asked about assignments for both of us for the rest of the night.

"She's got nothing now. It may pick up later on. I hope not. Would you like to go over to my place while we wait for a call?" She was smiling as she said it; she knew damn well that my squirting and screaming had gotten Joe so hot that he fucked me before Starr and I had a chance to really get each other off properly. She wanted my body in bed with her just as much as I wanted it. I kissed her full in the mouth right in the middle of the casino. One guy at a slot machine made a kissing sound. Starr looked at him with undisguised disgust. "Go play with yourself."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.