Adventures of Akakia of the Keesha - Cover

Adventures of Akakia of the Keesha

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A strange pre-historic fantasy. 'Should fortune smile upon them, and the woman give birth to a girl, the daughter of the Headman and the Gods, the baby would be taken immediately to the hut of the Sisterhood, there to be taught the ways of the holy virgins, and live in hope of selection for the Giving.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Interracial   Masturbation  

The people of Keesha were indeed blessed. For forty years, the harvest was plentiful, and the tribe did prosper. The children of the Headman were without fault and grew tall and healthy.

The Headman continued the past traditions without reservation, and presided at the wedding feasts of every couple, ritually defiling the woman on behalf of the husband and the Gods. His own wife performed a similar role for the men, as the Keesha had done for many generations. The new husbands were forbidden to give seed to their wives until enough time had passed to see if the Gods had bestowed another gift upon the tribe, in the form of a holy angel inside the woman.

Sexual traditions within the tribe were simple. Experimentation other than that which could cause pregnancy was permitted, even encouraged, so long as both parties consented, and were of age. Seeding was only permitted within the marriage partnership, and this was as strictly enforced as possible. More permissive arrangements were permitted if the woman was not capable of childing. This frequently happened if she was already with child, or sufficient time had passed for the tribe to recognise her barren status. In some ways barren women had the most freedom of all.

Should fortune smile upon them, and the woman give birth to a girl, the daughter of the Headman and the Gods, the baby would be taken immediately to the hut of the Sisterhood, there to be taught the ways of the holy virgins, and live in hope of selection for the Giving. The mothers sometimes resented the theft of their firstborn, but given time were persuaded to see the honour this event entailed.

The House of the Sisters nominally numbered twelve angels at any one time. The girls varied in age considerably, and the older ones looked after the babies, and organized the teaching, prayer and meditation that filled their lives. The Sisters were sequestered from the rest of the village, not permitted to speak or touch the people, other than on important business, when they could speak with the Headman, or the Spellcaster.

At the time of the first bleeding for each of the Sisters, the village held a great feast, and the Sister concerned was added to the list of those eligible for the Giving.

The house of the Sisterhood was not bound by the same rules as the rest of the village, and the Sisters did not perform manual labour. Food, clothing, wood and so on were provided by the rest of the tribe. The sisters wore long robes outside the house, and covered their bodies as much as possible. It was forbidden to block the way of a Sister, and the punishments were severe.

Inside the house, the women made their own rules, and as the younger Sisters grew, they took on the traditions and built on them further. As they were unable to make contact with those outside their group, the women turned to one another for companionship, forming long and short term relationships, sharing the straw mattresses frequently, and not just for warmth. The learned the arts of tongue and fingers along with prayer and chanting, despite a complete lack of privacy within the house. Tradition held that either partner could break off a relationship at whim, and the partnerships built and broke like the flow of the tides. Arguments over the sleeping arrangements were rare, and the older Sisters invariably took control.

The Sisters lived in anticipation of the annual Giving. This was easily the most important event in the life of the tribe, but even more important for the Sisterhood, as it was the chance for one of their number to make a difference to the tribe; to pay them back for their special status; to become something more than just another Sister.


The Giving was celebrated on the night of the first full moon after the summer solstice, and this year the weather was hot and still during the day, and the Sisters were sweaty and tired, as well as anxious and nervous. As night fell, they knelt in prayer on the dirt floor, hungry from three days of fasting, and then anointed each other with oils and scents. The pleasant and gentle rubbing of the oils into their bare bodies, and the aroma of the spices, carried by the perspiration evaporating from their bodies had an arousing effect, and tired as they were, most fell to the mattresses in pairs, and a slow and sensuous lovemaking commenced.

Akakia was particularly tired on this evening. She had realized some time ago that she could be the one chosen this year, and she had not slept well for the last few nights. Though she didn't show a great deal of enthusiasm, another of the Sisters, Liana, had asked to pair with her for the night, and Akakia had agreed.

As usually happened, once they were lying together on the straw, with the sounds of arousal all around them, her body started to respond without her permission, and she reached for Liana, her tiredness forgotten for the moment, her need for release apparent in the erection of her oil-rubbed nipples, and the dampness between her legs. Akakia knew that Liana was feeling similarly aroused as their lips and tongues intertwined, the taste of the spices still apparent, the heat growing between them. As their breasts touched together, both of the girls shuddered with pleasure. Akakia reached her hand down past Lianas chest to her hot flat stomach, further to the source of her heat. As Liana moved slightly to accommodate her hand, Akakia started to stroke her directly, with a gentle sleepy movement, a caress over the damp and slippery mound, and Liana pressed herself firmly toward the hand, encouraging a stronger stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.