It Takes a Real Man To Be a Daddy - Cover

It Takes a Real Man To Be a Daddy

by Jean DAmour

Copyright© 2003 by Jean DAmour

Erotica Sex Story: Helen has a problem, but John, Maggie, and Steven are there to help her and her daughter Emily.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Spanking   Humiliation   Pregnancy   .

Helen Iverson was sitting in Maggie Bender's kitchen, sipping her coffee as she told her tale of woe to Maggie.

"... I mean, it wouldn't be so bad that he has such a little 'thing' if he would just be a little more forceful. Honestly, I don't understand how he can be a manager at work when he is such a big wimp. He even lets the newspaper boy run roughshod over him. I just don't get it."

"Well, I have to be honest with you Helen, John tells me that he runs the department at work even though Bill is his boss. Sometimes it is tough on a woman who is married to a real man because she has to jump to obey him even if what he wants her to do is unpleasant. But it is really worth it to know that you are loved and protected. Plus, and I'm not telling you this to brag, with John I get the extra benefit of a nice thick eight and a half inches of hard man meat."

"Wow, if you weren't my best girlfriend, I think I would try to steal your man," Helen said with a laugh, but half seriously.

"Well, you can't steal my man, sweetie, but if he ever wants to do you, I know better than to say anything in the first place, and I would sort of enjoy watching you get it really good for once."

Helen blushed. "You really are a good friend Maggie."

They both heard a car door slam and looked up just in time to see John walk in the kitchen door.

"Oh, you are home early dear."

"Yeah, I told Bill I was taking the afternoon off. Well, hello Helen, what brings you here?"

"I just came over to chat with Maggie, and..."

"Good. Delighted to see you. Mags, I came home early because I've got a big hard-on and I want some relief in your mouth. You can send Helen home or let her watch, whichever you like."

"Oh, I think I'd like her to stay."

"Um, excuse me, but may I ask a favor?"

"What would that be, Helen?"

"May I do it?"

"Do what?"

Helen blushed when she realized that John was going to force her to spell out her request in detail. "May I suck your prick? Um - Sir?"

"Well, now, that depends, Helen. What do you expect to happen if you suck my prick?"

Helen blushed even more deeply as she cast her eyes downward and whispered, "You will cum in my mouth."

"No, no, that will never do, woman. Now look Maggie in the face and without averting your eyes, make a proper request to do what you want."

Helen looked up at Maggie and was heartened by the other woman's soft understanding eyes. "Maggie, may I please suck your husband's cock and make him cum down my throat?"

"Certainly you may, Helen dear. John, if it pleases you I would be most appreciative if you would order her to suck my pussy when she has finished with your cock."

"Hmmm, I think I would like that, too," John smiled.

"Oh, I don't know if I can do th..."

"You will do as you are told in my house, woman. Now the two of you, go in the living room and strip naked. I'll be there in three minutes and if either of you has a stitch on when I get there, I'll redden both of your asses. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," they answered in unison as they scurried out of the kitchen unbuttoning blouses on the way.

Exactly three minutes later, John walked in to the living room wearing only his boxer shorts. Both women were totally naked and on all fours on the soft plush living room carpet with their naked asses facing the hallway door.

"I just don't understand how Bill can be such a wimp-ass when he has such an obedient wife. I must say your butts are both very lovely. However, even though you have obeyed me to the letter, I still want to see an nice red handprint on each ass."

John allowed no time for the import of his remark to sink in to Helen's consciousness. He finished his last remark as he brought his hand down sharply on to his boss' wife's naked ass with a sharp crack.

"Ow!" Helen yelled as a tear ran down her cheek.

John ignored her and gave Maggie a good hard one leaving his handprint on her butt cheek as well.

"Thank you for showing me how much you love me by spanking my naughty bottom, John dear," Maggie said - not really for John's benefit but to help train Helen.

"Yes, thank you John. That was so nice of you to spank me," Helen ventured

"Mags, your friend responds well to training. I'll have to show you my appreciation later. Perhaps a little trip to the jewelry store next week after I tell wimp-ass Bill to give me a raise, hmm? Now, let's get this hard of mine taken care of."

Maggie guided Helen over to kneel in front of John's easy chair, reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock, and then guided it between Helen's lips. The woman gave him a very credible blowjob, making sure to shove it way into her throat from time to time. Maggie was whispering instructions in her ear the entire time and told her that John enjoyed it when a woman gagged while she was sucking his cock. She had her lips wrapped around his shaft nearly at the root when he shot a blast of cum into her mouth. She managed to swallow all but a very little bit that leaked out of the corners of her mouth. Maggie moved in to give her a big kiss and share the spunky flavor of her husband's emission.

"Ok, Helen, eat Maggie's cunt."

The whole idea was distasteful to Helen, but by now she knew better than to refuse. She understood Maggie's earlier remark about how safe and secure she felt when she was under the influence of a real man. So, she scrambled across the floor over between Maggie's widespread thighs as she sat on the sofa, and without even thinking about what she was doing, stuck her tongue as far as she could manage into her friend's sopping wet cunthole.

After a very few minutes of Helen's oral ministrations, Maggie was on the edge of a really good cum. John watched his wife's rising excitement, and, just at the right moment, shoved a finger deep into Helen's anal opening. The intrusion caused Helen's face to be forced deeper into Maggie's sex and the action sent Maggie over the edge.

Later, after Maggie had fulfilled John's order to return the favor and give Helen a good cum with a cuntsuck, John began to question Helen.

"So, you have one daughter, is that correct?"

"Yes, Sir. My Emily is twelve now."

"So, Helen, who is the proper person to teach a young girl the facts of life in a practical way? And at what age should her education begin."

"I - I - I don't know, Sir."

"Maggie, help her."

"Yes, Sir. Helen, the proper person to fuck a young girl for the first time is her Daddy, and your Emily is just the right age to begin learning. Now, you answer John."

Looking up at John, Helen said, "Emily's Daddy should fuck her right away and teach her everything a woman should know to please a man. But..."

"But what, Helen?"

"Her Daddy would never do that. He's much too wimpy. He would gag at the very idea. Besides, with his little dick, Emily wouldn't learn how much pleasure can be had when a real man's prick is pushing up inside of her cunt. I only know how nice it is because of a couple of big-cocked boyfriends I had before I married Bill."

"I see. Well, what do you suggest should happen?"

"I-I-don't want to offend Maggie, but would you be my Emily's substitute Daddy? Would you tear her hymen with your fat prick and make a woman out of her?"

"Well, Maggie, would you be offended? And what difference would it make if you were?"

"Oh, not at all, John dear, not that it would matter. Even if I was insanely jealous of you putting your prick into that tiny-titted, bald-cunted little girl, I would keep my mouth shut. I'll even help. I can help hold her down if she doesn't submit willingly, or I can guide your big fuckstick to the opening of her little hole. Actually, it will make me so horny to watch you fuck a little girl like that."

"Good. Helen, I want you to bring Emily over here tonight. Tell Bill you are taking her shopping for school clothes or something. I don't want him to know that his daughter is getting dicked just yet. I want to save that for later. I have a plan that will make you very happy, I think."


Later that evening, Helen and Emily knocked on the door. Maggie ushered them into the living room where John and his son Steven were sitting having a conversation wearing only their boxer shorts. Steven was 14 and had been raised to be dominant in any relationship with a woman. John had made certain that, while he was required to show respect to his Mom as his parent, he was taught to control her as a man should do to a woman. John was telling the boy about the planned activities for the evening, and his description of what was going to happen to Emily's hairless little girl slit had raised a cockstand. From what everyone could see sticking out of the fly opening of Steve's boxer shorts, the boy was certainly going to equal or surpass his father's physical endowment.

"Helen, Emily, come on in," John said brightly. He noticed that Emily was staring at Steve's erect prick and was hesitating to approach. "Emily, now I said to come on in. Nothing in here is going to hurt you, so you need not be so reticent. Now, come closer and don't make me get up to help you."

Helen pushed Emily toward the center of the room. She turned to face John thereby putting her back to Steve and his erection.

"There, that's better. Now Emily, the first thing that you have to understand is that you are a female and therefore subject to the orders of any male, males to whom you belong having precedence. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes, Sir. I think so, anyway."

"Hmmm. Well, I'm certain that you will understand when this evening is over. Has your mother been giving you lessons on girl's proper behavior?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Fine, then tell us all a woman's most important duty."

"Um, to obey without question?"

"Was that a question or a statement?"

"A statement, Sir. A woman's most important duty is to give pleasure to her man."

"What should a woman do if a prescribed duty is distasteful or objectionable to her?"

"First she should ascertain whether his pleasure is heightened by her expressing objections or by eager acquiescence - then she should act accordingly."

"Ok, very well put, young lady. Now you and you alone must answer the next: For what purpose have you been brought here today?"

"To have my hymen torn by a real man's cock."

"But who is the proper man to tear your maidenhead and make a woman of you."

"Well, it really should be done by my father. But he is such a wimpy needle-dick that Mama says he would be worthless as a First Fucker."

"I see. So what have you come here for?"

Emily looked up at Helen, "Mama, help me, I forgot what to say."

Helen whispered in Emily's ear, and Emily smiled as she remembered.

"Mr. Bender, would you please push your big fat prick into my bald little girl cunt, tear my maidenhead, and fuck me until you shoot your cum inside of me?"

"Certainly. I've been expecting you and I've invited my son Steve to watch so that he can learn the proper way to pop a girl's cherry. Besides, I've decided that when I'm done with you, I'm going to give you to him as a fuck toy to use on a regular basis until he gets tired of you. What do you think of that?"

Emily looked puzzled until Helen whispered in her ear, "Oh, I would like that very much."

"Well, young lady, strip naked. You other two women get undressed as well. Steve, no jacking off now. I want you ready when we give Helen here that special treat we talked about.

Emily, Helen, and Maggie stripped off everything and the two women arranged the young girl on a set of pillows placed in the center of the living room floor. John directed Helen to give her daughter a good clit licking to get her well lubricated before he jammed his cock in.

John knelt between the pre-teen girl's legs and Maggie directed his stiff prick to her tiny hole, lodging the tip just inside the opening. Looking down at the fearful young girl he said, "Shall I count to three, or just shove it in now?"

While she was hesitating to answer, John flexed his hips and slammed his fat fucker home, tearing through her tender young membrane and making his balls slap against her upturned ass. She screamed.

She only cried out loudly once though, after that, all she did was sob. John was tender enough to not begin his fuck immediately, rather he let his bulk soak in her tight untried sheath until the sting of her defloration passed. It wasn't long before her tears dried and she began to sense the need for more than just being filled with his lovely bar of man-flesh.

"Mr. Bender, Sir. It doesn't hurt anymore. In fact, I rather like the feel of your prick inside of me. Mama said that as soon as the pain went away, I should ask you politely to fuck me - so, fuck my little girl cunt with your big man prick, if you please Sir."

"Helen, I must congratulate you on a very well-trained little girl," John said as he began to thrust in and out of Emily's unfledged sex.

"Thank you, Sir. I have a favor to ask of you. Once you have sprayed your cum into my little girl, may I have permission to suck it out of her cunt?"

"You certainly may, my dear. The sight of mother sucking the first fuck spendings from the daughter's cunt is sure to raise another hard right away which I will need for your special surprise, Helen."

"Ungh, ungh, ungh, Oh, Mr. Bender, Sir! I am gonna cum very soon. Please fuck me faster and harder. You fill my little cunt so nicely. Oh, thank you Mama for letting me have my first fuck from a real man. Oh, Oh, Oh, Cummming!!!!!"

"Maggie! Get over here, I'm about to spunk in this tightest of little cunts, put your finger in my ass and tickle my balls with the other hand. Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, FUCK, I'm filling this tight cunt with my spooge. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

John pushed her knees back to her chest so that when he pulled his cock out, none of his cum would leak out. He wanted the girl's mother not to miss a drop of his man goo. As he pulled out, Helen replaced his prick with her tongue and began to lap up all of John's jizz.

The exciting view was almost more than young Steve could stand, but he knew that if he jacked off, his dad would take him into the garage and whoop his ass good. None of the women would ever see such a punishment take place, but it would hurt just the same.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.