Anal Wife - Cover

Anal Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Chapter 8: Bunghole Dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bunghole Dream - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

It didn't take long for Susan to get into the, swing of being an anal fuck. She loved doing it, loved making, men that.way, and she especially enjoyed giving Charley the works -- as often, as hot, as much as he wanted. She could spread her cheeks at the drop of a hat, and Charley would start ramming his prick into her tube. She loved it. One time, about two months after they'd been into their rear intercourse activities, Charley had barely arrived home after work when Susan turned around, pulled up her skirt, showed him her firm, round globes and her delightful little crack, and... wham! He shot his joint right on up her hole. He didn't even take his pants off for that trick, just pulled down his zipper and rubbed around for a second to get his meat stiff, and then he shot up, injected her with his flesh needle. They both came instantly.

It wasn't always so easy, however. One night Charley arrived home after an exceptionally difficult day. He was tired and ready for dinner and 'a good night's sleep. But Susan, on the other hand, was well rested and frustrated. She set the table especially nice, as a hint to Charley about what she was interested in getting, and when she sat down opposite him, she had her blouse loose so that every time she leaned forward her titties were in plain sight. Charley could hardly eat dinner with his wife making every effort to turn him on. "O.k, o.k.," he finally said, putting down his fork, "if I fuck you right now will you let me eat in peace?"

"Well," she said, "it depends how good you are?" She smiled and stood up, putting her napkin down and unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way. "Do you like my titties today?" She showed him both of her full pendular breasts. She'd been spending a lot of time on a nudist beach up the coast and her big knockers were tanned and full. The soft skin was as brown as the silver dollar caps themselves. Her titty tips were cherry red.

"How can I not like them," said Charley. "Come on." He too, stood up from the table and he took his wife's hand and led her to the 'bedroom. But before they entered their room, he took her in his arms. "Why am I so lucky to have a girl like your he cooed. "So fresh? So big? So sexy?" He leaned down and kissed her right titty with his, open mouth. He sucked up the nipple and slid a hand down under her skirt. He came up with snatch in his fingers. His index finger started snapping her clit. She gasped and said: "Charley, let's go." They broke the embrace only to resume their love-making in bed in the nude.

"You know," said Susan, "I waited all day for you. I couldn't think about anything but you, about your big cock, about your strong hands and arms around me, about your penis grinding into my cunt and into my asshole. Did you know that?"

"I do now," said Charley. "Yes indeed, I do know that now." He spread his hands around her large firm titties. He squeezed the tips and massaged the base of the hills of flesh. He sucked off the tip of one titty and then Susan went down on his pro-tuberant hog. She wrapped her lips around the head of his mushroom meat while 'he lay on his back. He spread his legs in order to give her more room to work in. She used her tongue and her lips to massage the head of his meat. Before long, she had him full and thick, as stiff as he could be. "Look at that bone-on," she said, admiring her work, "you sure do get big, Charley. I really mean it." She let her hands slide down around his erection. Then she resumed her sucking action on the head of his meat. "Mmmm," she hummed, and she thought to herself: nothing quite so nice as getting Charley ready to fuck my bunghole. She continued to work out with her lips on the spongy head of his joint. She sucked especially hard because she wanted him especially hot. She licked the rim from time to time, but for the most part she just sucked like a vacuum. Then she sat up holding her husband's stiff penis in her right fist. "I like to squeeze it," she said. "Do you mind?"

"No," he said. "Squeeze as hard as you like." She didn't squeeze too hard, but she did test her grip on his phallus. She licked the head of the mushroom penis with her tongue while she squeezed the shaft with her light fingers. "Ahhhh, good," said Charley. "Time for the lube stuff, eh?"

Susan let loose of his prick and spread out on her belly. She stretched her hands out above her head, and she stretched her legs out as wide as they would go. Charley, meanwhile, located the tube of lubricant, and opened it up. He couldn't help but take a good look, though, at his wife's anus. The smooth round globes of her ass were spread. They were soft and silky looking. The groove was long, narrow, and dark. The brown hole at the bottom of the crack was a perfect circle of tight muscle flesh Inside that was the dark tube. It looked shiny and Susan did something to make it look even better. She reached back and pushed her ass cheeks dosed for a minute to that her little hole could not be seen. Then she pulled the flesh globes back out of the way and revealed the flexing sphincter muscle. "Nice," said Charley, who was now ready with the ooze.

He started by spreading the oily cream along the trough. He filled it neatly, so that it was as greasy and well-lubricated as possible. To do this he used his finger. He rubbed down along the crack with his middle digit. When his finger came to her crater, he stuffed it in. He didn't care how it felt for her. He just wanted to get his finger into that little brown hole. He squirmed his finger into place in there, and tugged on the tight flesh of the anus muscle.

"Oooh, good," said Susan. "That's nice like that."

Charley pushed his finger all the way down the tube. He jammed his digit into her bowels, even, and he stirred up the smooth flesh around his finger. "Mmm... mm," he hummed, "is that nice, too?"

She rocked her hips so that his finger would get a squeeze from her anus tube. "Yes," she said, "it's very nice, but I'm not hot enough to come yet." Charley put aside the tube of grease. "I'm going to put my cock in there, in the crease first, and maybe that will make you hot."

"Try it," she said. "We don't have anything to lose, right?" He leaned close to his wife's warm buns and close to her open ass crack. He used one hand to place his big. erect penis between the flesh walls. It looked like a hot dog sandwich made of cock and ass cheeks. The buns were slippery with lube grease, and Charley's cock took a slide in the flesh canal. All of his shaft was covered with meaty ass flesh. He went up and down in the crevice of her fanny, sliding in the space between her hot, oily cheeks.

"Oooh," she moaned in a whisper, "that's getting me started, but I think we should use the dildo first, darling. What do you think?"

"Good idea," said Charley. He climbed out of the ass canyon and looked at his shiny joint. "You'll just have to wait, buster," he said, "and it'll be better when she's hot, anyhow." He found the dildo in the bedside drawer and turned it on. It vibrated with a steady whirring sound. The batteries were fresh and the rubber prong was ready for some anal wailing. He pushed the quivering tip of the mechanical cock into his wife's anus.

"Oooh, good," she said, "that's getting me really hot, Charley." She came up on her hands and knees. "Maybe you can get it in further this way." He pushed harder, and sure enough, the electric prong went probing deeper in Susan's asshole. She shook her hips from side to side, moaned blissfully, and enjoyed the deeply penetrating shaking rubber cylinder which was inside her rear hole. "It's doing me... just right!" she exclaimed. "I like it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.