Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I woke up in a state of euphoria. I knew for sure that I was in love with Sarah and our activities the night before consummated it. I still didn't know what to do about Ashley but I felt too good to worry about it. I turned over in the bed, hoping to give Sarah a good morning kiss and found that she was gone.

I got up, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and climbed into the shower. I let the hot water run over me for awhile to bring myself back to reality. I thought back to the limo ride the previous night and how confused I was and then how content and ease I felt later that night with Sarah. I knew I was madly in love with her.

I got out of the shower just as the hot water ran out and put a towel around my waist. Unfortunately, I didn't have any toiletries over so I couldn't shave or brush my teeth. I decided to put on my clothes from the night before and go over to Grace's to finish my morning ritual and then I could bring a few things over.

I walked back into the bedroom and searched for my clothes. They were nowhere to be found. What in the hell? I searched the master bath and again couldn't find them. I went through the walk-in closet to and searched through tons of beautiful dresses to see if she hung my clothes up for me to no avail.

I was starting to get frantic. What did that woman do with my clothes? Wearing only a towel, I went out into the hallway and casually searched the upstairs for Sarah or my clothes. Nothing. I figured out that everyone was already up by the fact that the upstairs was empty and quiet so I knew I was going to have to make an appearance downstairs wearing only a towel and a smile. More like a frown.

I went halfway down the stairs and stopped.

"Sarah?"

"Yes sweetheart?" yelled Sarah from the family room.

"Can you come up here a minute?"

"No."

"Sarah, please come up here?" I yelled, starting to get angry.

"Please come down here, I am busy," she said.

"Oh for Christ sakes," I mumbled as I trudged down the stairs.

I walked into the family room and my jaw dropped to the floor. Sarah, Ashley and Bree were all buck naked and playing Scategories.

"Good morning sleepyhead," said Sarah cheerfully. "You missed breakfast."

"Where are my clothes?" I asked, fuming.

"I put them away for you, "said Sarah just as cheerful as before.

"Where did you put them away?"

"Back at your place."

Ashley and Bree giggled softly to themselves.

"Sarah, why in the hell would you do that?"

"Language Greg! My daughter is here."

"Not like I have virgin ears Mom," added Bree still giggling.

"Am I supposed to just wear this towel?"

"Nope," said Sarah as she yanked on the end of the towel and exposed me to everyone there.

"Holy shit mom, you were right, he is big!" exclaimed Bree.

I was so embarrassed that it felt like my face was on fire.

"Bree, watch your language," scolded Sarah halfheartedly.

I didn't know what to do. I was really embarrassed by being in front of Bree naked and her comment did not help. Unfortunately, for me, bravery was not my strong suit so I did what I did best: I ran.

I ran up the steps and back into the master bedroom. I got under the sheets and moped until I heard someone coming up the stairs. Sarah came in and threw the covers off of the bed.

"Leave me alone," I said.

"Greg, I am trying to get you to lighten up here. Bree is all upset now because she thinks she hurt your feelings."

"Why did you have to trick me Sarah?"

"Because it was the only way I was going to get you to do this."

"What if I don't want to do it?"

"You are going to feel awfully left out then because this is how things are in this house and you won't be welcome unless you're willing to participate as well."

"Maybe I will just go home then," I shot back at her with all the venom I could muster.

"I don't see what your problem is. Ashley and I have already seen you naked. Bree has seen enough naked men that you aren't a big deal."

"Sarah, I thought what we had last night was special. Now I find out I can't even trust you."

"Ok, I deserved that," conceded Sarah. "That still doesn't change the fact that I love you and want you in my life and I want you to be able to share in things in my life to the fullest extent. I am a nudist as is my daughter. That will never change. You have known that since our first date. You had every opportunity to get out of this relationship. I'm going to give you one more opportunity now."

I sat up on the side of the bed and looked out the window. I really didn't know what to do. Sarah brought me joy beyond anything I had ever known. I could leave Sarah and date Ashley and yet it would be the same problem. I gathered up what courage I did have and stood up and faced Sarah.

"Sarah?"

"Yes?" she replied. Her lower lip was trembling.

"I love you very much."

"And?"

"I will give it a try for your sake."

"Thank you," gushed Sarah. "You won't regret it. I promise."

"One question though."

"What is it?"

"What if I get hard in front of your daughter?"

"She has seen that before. Especially among the boys her age at the beaches. If it is a real problem I can discreetly go with you somewhere and take care of it for you." Sarah then got an evil smile. "Besides, she might want to see it fully grown."

Sarah gave me a huge hug. Her soft but firm body felt so good next to my bare skin. I suddenly realized I was hard.

"Let me take care of that for you," said Sarah winking at me.

Sarah dropped to her knees and her mouth immediately engulfed my member. It wasn't an extremely erotic blowjob. It was just quick and dirty. Eventually I filled her mouth with my cum and I was ready to head down the stairs with Sarah.

"I think we should go out to the pool," said Sarah as we went down the stairs.

"Ok, "I said, starting to shake from nervousness.

"I will be by your side all day if you need support," said Sarah.

We got into the living room and Bree was in Ashley's arms crying.

"Bree I am sorry," I said softly. "You didn't do anything wrong."

She turned and looked at me.

"I told you so, "said Ashley with a smile.

"You mean it?"

"Yes I do," I said, suddenly taking in her nudity. She had a gorgeous pair of breasts. They were small and firm with very small dime sized dark pink areolas and little pink nipples. I started to wonder if she truly hit puberty yet when my gaze shifted to between her legs. She was as smooth as a baby down there with no pubic hair. Then it dawned on me that her mom shaved so she probably picked up the habit from her mom.

Bree charged me and gave me a huge hug. I felt my cock stiffen against her tummy and I started to blush.

"Oh my, I got you excited," said Bree giggling.

"Trust me. It doesn't take much for him to get excited," said Sarah trying to ease things over for me.

Bree let go of me and went back to where she was sitting when they were playing their game. The sight of her tight, smooth ass made me get even harder. Then I almost shot my load when I saw that Ashley was also shaven like the other two girls. She certainly wasn't like that the night before in the limo.

"Um Ash?" I said.

"Yes Greg, "she said grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

"When did you start shaving your pubes?"

"This morning," she giggled. "I couldn't be the only one with hair down there."

We all laughed at her little quip.

"I think a trip out to the pool is in order," said Sarah.

"Me too!" exclaimed Bree.

Bree rushed out of the room towards the pool. The three of us made our way there in a more slow and adult manner. As we were walking through the kitchen Ashley grabbed my cock and stroked it once.

"I am not going to get tired of looking at this monster," she said.

"That's my monster you are talking about," said Sarah, giggling.

"I would prefer if you leave my 'monster' out of this," I said trying to force a smile. "I am embarrassed enough the way it is."

Playing in the pool was nothing short of an adventure. Ashley and Sarah were teasing me every chance they got. Every time they had me alone somewhere they were grabbing some part of my anatomy. Bree wasn't completely innocent either. I felt her "accidentally" brush my penis a few times as well. A few times I had a few "accidental" touches of Bree's breasts as we were wrestling in the water over a ball.

All in all it wasn't that bad though. It felt rather liberating to spend the entire day out by the pool naked and it actually came to the point where I was spending most of the time quite flaccid. I definitely could get used to it, I thought. The thought of going around naked every day with three very gorgeous naked girls didn't hurt either.

Later in the afternoon I grabbed a towel and put it around my waist so I could head over to Grace's to get a few toiletries and some clothes that I could keep at Sarah's if I spent the night again. Meanwhile Sarah prepared an excellent seafood Alfredo pasta that we washed down with a nice Chardonnay. Even Bree had a glass of wine with her dinner as we dined al fresco and au natural.

After dinner, Sarah kidnapped me and took me up to her room. She told me that Ashley would be keeping Bree busy so we had the rest of the evening to ourselves.

"I am so proud of you sweetheart," said Sarah as she closed the door to her bedroom.

"You were right, it wasn't all that bad and I actually ended up enjoying it."

"Well now you get your reward," cooed Sarah pulling me into her.

Sarah kissed me deeply, her tongue dancing with mine. Sarah moaned as I grabbed her breasts and gently kneaded them in my hands. A deeper moan came from her as I centered on her nipples, gently tweaking them with my fingers.

Sarah's hand drifted down to my erection and she began to softly stroke it. Her touch was electric, sending shivers through my entire body. Her other hand brushed across my smooth chest as she traced my muscles with her fingertips.

I gently eased Sarah down on the bed and then climbed on top of her. I kissed her soft lips once more and then my lips drifted to her long, graceful neck. I planted a few kisses there and the licked softly up to her ear and gently blew into it, which elicited another moan. Sarah's hands found their way to the back of my head. She slowly ran her fingers through my short hair and attempted to guide my kisses as I made my way down to her breasts.

My tongue savored her salty sweat as it circled her breast, closer and closer to the nipple. When I got to the nipple I pulled away and simply blew on it. Sarah moaned in frustration as I began circling the other breast.

"You are such a fucking tease," she exclaimed in frustration as I blew on her other nipple and began licking down her tummy.

I licked my way right down to Sarah's mons and then detoured to her inner thighs. She was fidgeting in anticipation of my tongue finding its way to her most sensitive spots. I kissed her inner thigh and the kissed the other one for good measure. She moaned loudly as I blew on her womanhood and then sighed in frustration as my tongue made its way down her leg.

I have never had a foot fetish but for some reason I found Sarah's feet to be quite pretty and her daughter's even more so. I licked the top of her foot and took a toe into my mouth and sucked on it. Sarah moaned deeply. I then took her foot in hand and gently massaged it.

"Oh that feels so good sweetheart, "said Sarah as she relaxed into the massage.

I rubbed her foot for a good five minutes and then started in on the other one. I could see her eyes get heavy as she entered a deep state of relaxation. When I was finished I kissed the top of her foot and then licked down her leg. She groaned as I neared her womanhood once again.

I took in her aroma and it took me under her spell. I could hold off no longer. I had to taste her erotic nectar. I softly licked up and down her outer lips a few times, taking in her bittersweet taste. She moaned and arched her back slightly as I wormed my tongue into her depths and began to tongue fuck her.

"OHHHHHHHHHH MY G... G... G... GOD, "she screamed as I hit her clit with my tongue. I inserted a finger into her womb and finger fucked her as I teased her clit with my tongue.

"OH YES! OH SHIT! OH YES! BABY YES!"

I could feel the beginning vibrations of her orgasm so I pulled my finger out of her pussy, coated with her juices and jammed it up her ass.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY! OH MY! OH SHIT!" she bellowed as she clamped her legs around my head. I had learned enough from the last time to leave myself a little bit of room to breath. As she continued to climax for the next minute I was treated to an awesome view of her pink flowery pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.