Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

The entire evening was about sex. Everyone in the house was having it in some form or another. Only Bree and I kept away from the main orgy going on downstairs. The only reason we knew that it was continuing was the screams and groans of passion that filled the house, and likely the neighborhood as well.

Bree and I spent time together just getting to know each other's bodies. I wasn't ready to take her virginity just yet, but she was more than willing. We fell asleep in one another's arms while downstairs the party was still going on.

When I awoke the next morning, Bree had her head on my chest and was playing with a few of my chest hairs. The house was eerily silent. I kissed the top of Bree's head and rolled her off my chest gently.

"Where are you going?" asked Bree, still half asleep.

"Gotta pee," I said.

I went into the bathroom and tried my hardest to pee with my morning piss hard on. After managing to get soft enough I was able to relieve myself and return to my lovely bed partner. Unfortunately, my lovely bed partner was right in line behind me as she had to go to.

I returned to the bed and lay down. I thought about the night before with Bree and instantly got rock hard again. Bree quickly returned and sidled in next to me.

"Thank you for last night," I said to her softly.

"No, thank you," she said. "It was so wonderful."

I leaned over and gave her a short but passionate kiss.

"You are so gorgeous," I said.

Bree blushed and gave me another kiss.

"Please make me a woman," she whispered into my ear.

"Ok," I said, sealing my fate.

Bree kissed me long and hard. As she kissed me her hands wormed their way down to my erect member. One hand was stroking it while the other was cupping my balls. I was amazed at how such a little girl could pull off such a dexterous feat while kissing me.

My hands found her breasts and I began fondling then lightly, which earned a moan of appreciation from her. I wanted to run my hand over her smooth ass but in the position we were in it was impossible to reach. I shifted her up a bit and she lost contact with my cock completely. I ran one hand over the smooth globes of her ass and then the other. It was my favorite part of her and I wanted to feel it all day.

Bree sat up, breaking contact with me momentarily. She turned around and straddled me with her ass turned to my face. I felt a warm sensation on my cock as she slipped it into her mouth. I grabbed her hips and moved her back far enough so I could get access to her baby smooth sex.

I drove my tongue into her, tasting her bittersweet nectar. Her moaning on my penis aroused me even further. Of all the women I had, her taste was the best. I attributed it to her age, but then again I really wasn't an expert at the taste of pussy.

I tongue fucked her as deep as I could go. She in turn fucked my cock with her mouth not bothering with sucking it, relying only on the friction of her lips for my stimulation, which was plenty. I let off her a bit as my pleasure rose, which caused her to pause. Realizing she wanted her stimulation too, I redoubled my efforts and attacked her womanhood with an animalistic charge. This caused Bree to slow down her efforts on me. I couldn't stop though. I was totally under the power of her sex. I could not deny it the pleasure it deserved. I needed to take her over the edge.

"AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, YES!!!" screamed Bree as she climaxed above me. I felt in danger of suffocating as she squeezed her legs around my head but I knew that if I did die for lack of air it would be the most pleasant death I could imagine.

As Bree unlocked her legs from me and gave me air again she took my member into her mouth again and attacked it with the same animalistic fury I gave her. She ate my cock like it was the first food she had seen in a week. Her teeth hit the edges of my manhood a few times causing pain, but the pleasure made it worth it. Soon I felt release, filling her with my seed with a low groan of pleasure.

Bree climbed off of me and turned back to me and gave me a smile that melted my heart with love. She then snuggled her head into my chest and began playing with my deflating member.

"That was wonderful," I whispered to Bree who was now actively stroking my limp manhood.

"You are wonderful," purred Bree. She kissed my chest and released my cock. She then turned and looked at me, still leaning on my chest.

"I'm so lucky," she said. "I'm lucky that I have a wonderful man like you that loves me enough to make my first time special."

I was rewarded by one of her heart melting smiles and in returned I grabbed her head in my arm, pulled her to my lips and kissed the top of her head.

"Make love to me," she said as she stared directly into my eyes.

"I would be happy to," I said, my cock stiffening, my heart racing. "This might be easier if we do this with you on top."

Bree shook her head. "I want you on top of me. I want to feel you giving me your love not the other way around.

I nodded to her and then sat up. Bree moved over and lay back on the bed. I was as nervous as I was my first time, only a mere nine months prior. I gently stroked her face and she smiled nervously at me. I gave her the best comforting smile I could.

I looked at her virgin body one more time. I admired her graceful but athletic curves, her deep coppery skin, and her gorgeous dark hair framing her head like a mane. Her breasts were practically flat when she lay down making her look even younger than she was.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered.

"Please take me," she whispered back.

I climbed on top of her and gently parted her legs with mine. I kissed her tenderly on the lips and brushed my hand across her face again.

"If you want me to stop please tell me," I said with a sudden gravity in my voice.

"Just start out slow," said Bree with fear and apprehension in her eyes.

"I will. Just let me know what makes you the most comfortable," I said.

I pushed my hand between her legs to make sure she was still ready. I found her to be extremely wet with excitement. I guided my cock to her opening. Bree gasped as the head of my cock entered her.

"Oh God," said Bree with a smile. "That felt fabulous."

"Ready for a little more?" I said.

Bree nodded enthusiastically.

I eased into her some more, wondering where the mystic "barrier" was that I heard all virgins had. I later learned that she had broken it long ago masturbating with her mom's vibrators. She also wasn't as tight as I expected. It was still going to take some work to get my large member into her, but not impossible.

"I'm about a third of the way in," I said. "How does it feel so far?"

"I feel stuffed," giggled Bree. "No pain though."

I was glad to see she had relaxed some. I pressed in another couple of inches and she cried out softly.

"You OK?"

Bree nodded. "Just a little pinch of pain there."

"Let me know when you're ready for me to continue."

"Keep going," said Bree. "Make me a woman."

I eased the rest of my manhood into her. She winced once and then sighed when I was in her completely.

"You feel so wonderful inside of me," gasped Bree.

"You feel wonderful around me," I added.

I kissed her tenderly and gave her a slow stroke. She moaned deeply as I buried myself again.

"Oh YES!" screamed Bree. "Keep going!"

I stroked her again and then again. I moved my hands to the wonderful globes of her ass and grasped them as I sawed in and out of her. Every stroke she was yelling "OH YES" or "OH GOD". She was a screamer like her mother and I loved it.

After about ten minutes of slow fucking Bree screamed like she had been stabbed with a knife. At first I thought I had hurt her but as her sex clenched around my shaft I realized she had just came.

"PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!" screamed Bree trying to catch her breath. I stopped stroking and then started to pull out.

"Don't you dare pull out," yelled Bree.

I chuckled at her and tried to adjust myself so that all my weight wasn't on her.

I watched Bree's skin go from bright red back to olive again with intense interest. She looked so beautiful in her orgasmic bliss.

"Please start again and this time don't hold back," gasped Bree. "I want your cum inside of me."

I started slowly again but as my arousal grew I picked up speed. Bree wasn't shouting as much this time. Instead it was more like sharp yelps of pleasure with each stroke.

"Fuck me harder Greg!" yelled Bree passionately. "Fuck me with everything you got!"

I couldn't resist her pleas. My arousal was at a peak and I needed to climax. It was my only goal now. I drove into her hard using my hands on her ass to help bury myself deep inside of her with every stroke. Bree was back to screaming "OH YES" and "OH GOD" again.

I felt the orgasm building but I couldn't get it to happen. I pushed harder and harder, coming closer to scaling that mountain.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as I reached the pinnacle with her. I shot my cum into her and set her off in her own screaming orgasm. I collapsed on top of her and wrapped my arms around her, relishing her warm body next to mine.

When I regained some sense of awareness again I rolled off of her and took her into my arms.

"Thank you so much!" exclaimed Bree as she hugged my tightly. "It was better than I ever thought it could be."

"I am happy you allowed me to be your first," I said at a loss for words.

"I couldn't think of anyone I would rather have," said Bree. "In fact I can't see doing this with any other man."

My heart nearly stopped.

"Um, Bree?"

"Don't worry," said Bree. "I don't want you to stop seeing Ashley and my Mom. I know that they are still first in your life. As long as I can have you every once in a while I will be happy."

"Don't limit yourself though and make promises you can't keep. You should feel free to be with other men right now. Especially since I can't promise to make you my only one."

"I might still fool around with Megan but other than that I don't know."

"What about Patrick?" I asked.

"He's nice and everything, but he isn't you."

"Fair enough," I said with a chuckle. "Remember you can talk to me with anything that comes up."

"I appreciate that," said Bree cuddling into me further. "I feel like I could tell you anything."

"I love you Bree," I said thinking it was the thing to say at that very moment.

"I want to stay here in your arms forever," said Bree.

Silence fell over the room and soon both of us were asleep in one another's arms. At noon I woke up and extracted myself from Bree's hold without waking her.

I quietly walked into the bathroom and started the shower. As I slipped in I felt a warm body grab me from behind.

"Why didn't you wake me?" asked Bree.

"You looked like you needed your rest," I said.

"I'd rather be with you," said Bree in a sultry voice. She grabbed my limp cock and tugged at it, awakening it.

"Mmm, I think I like that," I replied with a grin.

"Could you make love to me here? In the shower?"

"Aren't you sore from our earlier activities?" I asked.

Bree nodded. "Yeah, but I need to feel you inside me again."

I reached down between her legs and found she was extremely wet. I didn't know if it was her excitement or the remnants of our last love making several hours ago.

"Jump up," I said as I extended my hands to her. She jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around me. She was still to low so I grabbed her ass and pushed her up my body. I then lowered her onto my stiff member, relishing her silky tight confines.

"It feels soooo good," purred Bree.

She gave me a passionate kiss and then began bouncing up and down on my cock. I bucked my hips as best I could to match her rhythm. She was screaming her "OH YES!!!" and "OH GOD!!!" mantra again as we coupled. I kept trying to get a better rhythm but I just couldn't seem to do it with her in the position we were in. Then an idea hit me. I backed her up to the wall and pressed against her hard. Probably too hard. I used the extra leverage I had to drive into her hard. My lust for her had taken over. My hands on her delicious ass, my favorite part of her luscious body, added to the fire. I was pumping her like a man possessed. She now added "FUCK ME HARDER!!!" to her mantra. I felt my climax rising and in my only rational thought of the encounter I remembered falling the last time I tried this. I steeled my legs and braced for the impact. I exploded inside her with an earth shattering orgasm, which cascaded through my entire body leaving me weak with ecstasy. Bree's shrill scream told me that she was joining me in my pleasure fully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.