Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

I followed Sarah into the house with a sense of dread. I knew we would have a talk about Bree after she talked with her, but the way she said that we needed to talk filled me with a sense of trepidation over the talk.

Sarah led me upstairs to the master bedroom.

"Get dressed," said Sarah. "It'll be easier to talk for both of us if we are dressed."

Sarah went over to her dresser and picked out a pair of sweats. I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. When we were finished dressing, Sarah wordlessly led me down to the family room and had me sit down on the love seat. She sat on the couch, but still close enough that she could grab my hand, which she did.

"I just had my talk with Bree," said Sarah. "It was a bit of an eye opener for me."

"And?"

"She told me she has been watching us having sex," said Sarah coldly.

"Hey, I wasn't the one that insisted on having sex by the poolside right after her bedtime," I said, trying to cut off her attack.

"I'm not blaming you," said Sarah.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You aren't in trouble," said Sarah. "I just think there are some things we need to discuss about her and they are pretty serious things."

I let out a deep sigh, happy that I wasn't in any trouble.

"I really thought you were mad at me," I said.

"Actually, just the opposite. She told me how you talked with her after catching her with Megan. She told me how you wanted for her to talk to me but chose Ashley as an alternative to have at least some one to talk to. I know you are too young to be the father of a teenage daughter but you really did some good parenting there."

"It wasn't parenting," I said. "It was being a good friend and looking out for her best interests."

"That's what I love about you Greg," said Sarah. "You always look out for everyone's interests. Sometimes, unfortunately, it's not in your best interests but you do it anyways."

"Sarah, I never had a family. Sure I have blood relatives, but never true family. I have had one ever since moving out to Florida. Grace is my family and I will do everything to keep her that way. This summer I've gotten more family. I consider you and Ashley and Bree my family too. I would do anything in the world to keep you safe and to make you happy. I don't want to go back to the way things were before I came out here."

Sarah looked into my eyes and I could tell she was ready to cry.

"I'm happy that you are family with me and Bree now," said Sarah, her voice cracking. "I'm so happy you feel that way around us."

"The problem is that Bree doesn't feel like part of the family right now," I said. "I know how it feels to be left out in the cold. I don't want that to happen to Bree. I think that we need to cut back on the sex and also on some of our activities like my diving and your charities and spend some more time with her."

"I agree with most of what you just said," said Sarah.

"What don't you agree with," I asked.

"The less sex part," said Sarah with a smile.

I was boiling with anger. "Sarah, I'm serious about cutting back on the sex. Bree has been affected by our activities. We need to be more discreet about our activities."

"You mean like your having sex with Ashley out by the pool just a few minutes ago with Megan and Patrick going at it right next to you?"

"Yeah, I guess," I said, defeated.

"I know you have Bree's best interests at heart, Greg. I have her best interests at heart too. I agree that we need to spend more time with her. I will be cutting back on some of the charity functions so I can be here more for her. I don't want to lose out though on what I have with you and Ashley."

"Listen we all need to cool it, I think. That means me too."

"I think just the opposite," whispered Sarah.

"You just won't listen will you," I said angrily.

"No, you don't understand. Bree is mostly upset because everyone around her INCLUDING Megan, who is her own age, is having fun and she isn't."

"I wouldn't say that. I've caught her twice now with her tongue in Megan's pussy. She isn't having a lack of fun."

Sarah sighed and then looked away from me. "She wants to be part of the group. Just like Megan and Patrick were with you and Ashley before. She doesn't want to hide her activities and she doesn't want us to have to hide our activities from her. She wants to be an equal."

"She's a fifteen year old child for God's sake!" I screamed. "She's not an equal."

"She's my daughter and I will raise her how I see fit," Sarah screamed back.

I looked at her too stunned to speak.

"I'm sorry Greg, but you grew up in a house where you had no rights until you went off to college. Your mom was very strict with you and that is the only way you know childhood should be. I lost my virginity to my brother when I was much younger than Bree is and when my parents found out about it a year later they fully endorsed our activities. Bree is going to have sex soon no matter what. She can either have her first time be here in a controlled environment with our approval or with someone we don't know who might treat her like shit and abuse her."

"Back up here a minute," I said with fear rising in my heart. "She can have sex here? With who?"

"You Greg," said Sarah bluntly.

My heart stopped beating. "WHAT?"

"Greg, she's in love with you and I know that you love her too. You would give my daughter the kind of loving first time she deserves."

"She's fifteen years old for Christ's sake!" I shouted. "She's way too young to be..."

"Dammit Greg! She's plenty old enough. Just because you didn't lose your virginity until you were 18 doesn't mean that she has to wait that long too. She's not that much younger that you and your age difference is certainly less than Megan and Patrick's, whose relationship you seem to fully endorse."

"But I already have you and Ashley in my life and I love you both more than life itself. I couldn't possibly add another person into my life without somehow ruining the relationship that we have together."

"Bree is already part of your life Greg. I know for a fact that she is very special to you. This whole time it was you who was considerate of her feelings. It was you that talked to her when she had problems. It was you that drove her to her dancing and voice lessons and play practices and spent time with her friends and taking an active part in her life. I also know that deep down you want to show her that love Greg. I know she turns you on. I won't be hurt by it at all. Ashley already begged me to let you make love to her a few days ago and I brushed her off. When I heard Bree and what she said about you it made me realize that Ashley was right."

"It is that love for her that makes me feel like it would be wrong to take things to a further level with her though Sarah."

"Greg, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I would hope you could look in your heart deeper, past your prejudices, and see what I see."

"So what happens if I do sleep with her? Do we become a foursome then? I don't know if I could do that."

"No Greg. I will absolutely not have sex with my daughter, no matter how much she begs me to. I think she would be more of a side relationship for you and maybe for Ashley too."

"It sounds like we are starting our own Roman orgy here."

"What's wrong with that? We are all being safe with birth control and all of us are disease free. Why not have a little fun?"

"So does that mean you will have sex with Patrick and Megan too?"

"Maybe," said Sarah with a smile. "That is if it is ok with you and Ashley and in Patrick's case, Grace. Please remember though that I don't love Patrick or Megan like I love you or Ashley. Having sex with them will be just that. Sex. With you and Ashley it is so much more. I think you will find that with Bree it will be much more than sex as well."

"Well no matter what happens between Bree and I, I certainly give you my blessing to have sex with Megan or Patrick but I think Megan's too young for you. You have given me so much liberty with my sexuality that it would be wrong to tell you no."

"You're jealous of Patrick aren't you?"

"A little."

"Don't be sweetie. I will always love you."

"I just don't see how I could have sex with Bree though," I said.

"She turns you on," said Sarah with a giggle. "It's pretty obvious from all the erections you get around her. I know you desire her. I've seen it in your eyes when you are with her. I also know you will give her a beautiful first time that she will remember forever."

"What happens after that? Is she free to have sex with everyone else then?"

"She is already free to do that," said Sarah. "I just gave her my approval to do what ever she wants sexually. If she feels like going out there right now and seducing Patrick that's fine with me. If she wants to keep having sex with Megan, that's fine too. She wants you to be the one that takes her virginity though. She loves you more than anything in this world. She loves you more than she loves me I'm afraid."

"You may want to set down some ground rules if everyone is fair game in this house," I said.

"That's a good idea. We can have a house meeting tomorrow morning to discuss some boundaries."

"I'm gonna spend the night at Graces and think all of this over Sarah. I'm not saying I will be Bree's first and I'm not saying I won't be. I just need to think this over on my own."

"That's fine Greg. I'll miss you next to me tonight, but I understand."

"By the way, speaking of Grace. You might want to tell Patrick to tell her about his extracurricular activities with Megan before they get started with anything. I don't want to see her hurt."

"Way ahead of you on that one," said Sarah. "I already took him aside for a few minutes and he asked if I could help in any way. I had a talk with Grace and she handled it well. It seems she is serious about changing her life. In so many ways she reminds me of you when I first met you. You've come a long way from the conservative young man you once were."

"I'm happy that she might find some happiness with Patrick. He really is a nice guy."

"Me too," said Sarah. "She is such a wonderful person who deserves all the happiness in the world."

Sarah and I talked for a few more minutes about our schedules for the upcoming week and then I headed back over to Grace's. When I came in I found Grace lying on the couch naked with her hand between her legs moaning softly.

"Oh shit," I said softly as I turned to leave. My face must have been three different shades of red.

"It's ok Greg," said Grace from behind me. "I wasn't expecting you back."

"I needed to come here for the night and do some thinking," I said turning back to her. She was now sitting up on the couch with her legs crossed.

"Trouble with the girls?" said Grace with an amused smile.

"Well yes and no," I said. "Sarah kind of dropped a big bomb on me tonight."

"Do you want to talk about it?" said Grace.

"I don't know. It's kind of personal," I said.

"That's fine but you catching me pleasuring myself is about as personal as you can get."

Both of us chuckled at Grace's little joke. There was an uneasy silence for about a minute before I got the courage to speak.

"Sarah wants me to have sex with Bree," I whispered.

"Really?" said Grace, her eyes widening.

"She wants me to take her daughter's virginity because she thinks I will give her a good first time."

"She has a point," said Grace. "She knows what kind of lover you are and she feels that she would rather have someone like you who is caring and kind be her first rather than risking that it will be some asshole that might hurt her. I could tell that Bree is madly in love with you."

"I know and I love her too but I don't know if I love her that way," I said.

"I think you know the answer already but you are afraid to face the truth. Be honest with yourself and let things happen the way you want them to happen. Don't let societies stigmas on sex make your decision for you on this one. You need to follow your heart."

"Speaking of following your heart, how about Patrick?"

"Thank you for the introduction. He really is a nice guy. Not someone I would have given a second look at if I met him on the street but when I got to know him I really found he was a wonderful man."

"So you gonna fuck him?" I said with a big grin.

"You pig!" said Grace with a bigger grin. "Of course I am. Hopefully after our date tomorrow."

"You're ok with his sleeping with his sisters from time to time?"

"If he's ok with me sleeping with Sarah from time to time," said Grace with a wink. "That's if that's ok with you."

"Of course it is," I said with a smile.

"I have a feeling everyone in that house will be sleeping with everyone else before too long."

I chuckled. "Well except I probably won't sleep with Patrick. Well and you of course."

"Why not?" said Grace with a wicked smile.

"Because you're my aunt," I said. "I don't think it would be right."

"I was just joking sweetie. I know."

I thought I detected a little disappointment on her face but I just let it go.

"I'm heading up to bed," I said. "I'll leave you to your self pleasuring again. Thanks for the advice."

"Anytime sweetie. I love being able to help you."

I trudged up to bed expecting to be up all night obsessing over whether or not to sleep with Bree. Actually the opposite happened. I sat down on the bed to take my shoes off and then drifted off to sleep waking up the next morning still in my clothes.


The next morning I woke up with my clothes on, feeling like I had been hit by a freight train. I slowly stripped my clothes off and went to the attached bathroom to take a shower. The water felt good running over me. My mind was stressed by my current conundrum and causing my body to tense up. The water helped ease that tension and ease my mind as well. I thought about what my aunt said the night before about knowing what the truth was and acting on it. I decided there and then I would do just that.

I suddenly felt better. I felt full of energy and life. I quickly finished my shower and dried off. I didn't bother getting dressed. I merely skipped down the stairs for breakfast. Grace was already up cooking a huge breakfast when I came in. She was in a low cut white terrycloth bathrobe.

"Good morning sleepyhead," said Grace with a smile. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock," I said. "I feel good now though."

"Good," said Grace. "I see you decided to extend the nudism to this house as well?"

"Oh, um, sorry?"

"Don't worry about it. I think I will slip out of this robe once breakfast is done."

I smiled at her and sat down at the breakfast table and chatted with her until breakfast was finished. The two of us chatted, naked, throughout breakfast and then I offered to do the dishes. About halfway through the dishes the phone rang.

Grace came into the kitchen shortly after.

"Sarah called and she wants to have a house meeting in fifteen minutes," said Grace. "She said I should come too."

"Interesting that she would invite you," I said, puzzled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.