Bellaire Belles - Cover

Bellaire Belles

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Greg Hamilton has the dream summer vacation. He gets a seaside mansion in Bellaire Shores, Florida, a nice Mercedes Benz, and a killer speed boat. He can't seem to enjoy it however, because his girlfriend of seven months just informed him that she is marrying a boy back in Kansas. So what is a college boy without a woman supposed to do? Find another one or two well, maybe three ?!!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   School  

Sarah, Ashley and I walked out of Nordstrom's arm in arm. I of course had a huge grin on my face, but that goofy grin hid the inner turmoil going on. I wondered where our relationship stood. I wondered if the girls would want to have similar liaisons and if I could handle them doing so.

"Let's go grab a bite to eat," said Sarah. "I want to try out that new Mexican place in the outdoor plaza."

The outdoor plaza had some shops and some upscale restaurants. I thought it would be nice to get a quiet table at the restaurant and discuss what happened.

As we walked to the restaurant, Ashley and Sarah took turns kissing me on the cheek or grabbing my ass or other myriad things to try and turn me on. Everyone was staring at the spectacle. Many of the women that saw us wore a look of disapproval at us. Most of the men that saw us had another look: jealousy.

When we got to the Mexican place it was packed with people waiting. Sarah walked up to the person assigning tables with an air of confidence that I admired about her.

"How long of a wait?" said Sarah.

"Hour and a half," said the overworked hostess.

Sarah dug in her purse and fished out a fifty-dollar bill. She folded it in her hand and handed it to the hostess discreetly.

"Now how long of a wait?" she said.

"What kind of a table would you like?" said the hostess.

"Something fairly private," said Sarah with a grin.

"Right this way," said the hostess leading us towards the back of the restaurant.

The hostess led us back to a secluded corner of the restaurant to a table that still hadn't been cleared off. A busboy rushed over and cleared the table for us and washed it off.

We all sat down and before I had a chance to open my mouth to talk a waitress was at our table to take our drink order. Sarah ordered a bottle of wine and then the waitress gave us some menus.

"What the hell happened today," I said as soon as the waitress was out of earshot.

"What?" said Sarah grinning ear to ear.

"You know damned well what I meant," I said getting angry with her games.

"We just wanted to give you a little gift," said Ashley.

"If you wanted to give me a gift of sex I would have liked one of you better," I said.

"Look," said Sarah, " I know guys like a little variety and that monogamy, well in our situation bigamy, can become a bit tedious."

"I'll never become bored with both of you in my life," I pleaded.

"Oh really?" said Sarah, her right eyebrow raised. "You got bored with me awfully quick."

"That was different and you know it," I spat back.

"We just want to let you know that we are ok with an open relationship," said Ashley.

"Don't I get a say in this?" I said for the second time that day.

The two girls stared at me for a second and then dropped their heads.

"Please don't drop surprises at me like that again," I said. "I think that something like this needs to be thoroughly discussed and certain rules need to be in place."

"I'm sorry," said Ashley. "I guess we really should have discussed it first."

"You are right Greg," said Sarah looking me in the eyes. "We really should have asked you first. We just wanted to make you happy with a nice surprise like that."

"It was a nice surprise but I feel like we took advantage of that poor girl," I said.

"She had the time of her life," said Ashley. "She wants you to come back again."

The two girls started giggling.

"So are you girls going to be expecting the same thing?" I said.

"Maybe," said Ashley.

"Probably yes," said Sarah.

"Can we make a rule that everyone agrees to a... um... liaison before it occurs?" I asked.

The two girls nodded.

"No more surprises?" I confirmed.

The girls nodded again.

"We're good?" I said.

The girls nodded again.

"Was she good?" asked Ashley with an evil grin.

"Inexperienced," I said. "She was only seventeen."

"Inexperienced how?" asked Sarah.

"Would you like to see the teeth marks on my cock?"

Both girls giggled.

"Maybe we should take her home and give her some lessons," said Sarah.

"Um... no," I said. "Got more than I can handle the way it is."

The waitress came by to take our order. None of us was ready so she told us she would come back. We quickly looked through the menus and picked something out and when the server returned we all ordered.

"Have you given any thought to having Megan come out and stay awhile," I asked Sarah after the waitress had left.

"Not really," said Sarah. "Why?"

"I really think Bree would like to have someone to hang out with that is her age that she can share her secret of nudism with."

"I agree," said Ashley. "It would be good for Megan because she really doesn't get a lot of chance at home to go nude. We don't have a private yard and our house is so close to the neighbors that it makes it risky to go around the house nude."

"Why don't we invite your parents over Ashley so they can get to know Greg and me first," said Sarah.

"Well they already know Greg," said Ashley. "Do you think Patrick could stay for awhile too?"

"I don't know," said Sarah.

"I really miss my brother and sister," said Ashley pouting.

"Ok," said Sarah with a smile. "Maybe I could have a little fun with him."

Ashley chuckled nervously. I looked at Ash and gave her a private wink.

"Why don't we have a barbeque this weekend and invite your family out," said Sarah.

"A nudist barbeque!" I declared.

Sarah chuckled. Ashley looked disappointed.

"What's wrong Ash?" I said.

"I have to work this weekend," said Ashley on the verge of tears.

"Maybe not," said Sarah.

"Yeah, I am on the schedule."

"I wanted to save this for another time but I think I should tell you about this now," said Sarah.

"What?"

"Ashley, you have been a wonderful friend to me. Both you and Greg have brought so much happiness to my life. I love both of you so much. I want to pay for the remainder of your education."

"I could never let you do that," said Ashley, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I insist. Call it a scholarship. I already set up a trust in your name. There is some paperwork at home for you to sign. Because it is in a trust in your name, even if we end up parting ways your education will still be taken care of. That way I am not holding your education over your head."

"I really can't accept it," said Ashley, more tears streaming down her face.

"It is a gift from me to you because I love you," said Sarah.

"Are you sure?" she said.

"Yes, however, I would request that the extra time you aren't working be spent with me helping out with my charities," said Sarah with a smile.

"I would love to help you out," said Ashley leaning over and giving Sarah a hug. The hug quickly became a kiss just as the waitress returned with our salads.

"Can't take them anywhere," I quipped to the flustered waitress.

The girls busted out in laughter the minute the waitress left.


After getting home from shopping, Ashley was on the phone with her folks arranging the barbeque. Ashley traded someone for hours at Busch Gardens and put her two-week notice in. For the rest of the week Ashley and Sarah were inseparable. Ashley went to all of Sarah's events and helped her out. Sarah also treated Ashley to a new wardrobe with some business attire to wear at the charity functions.

I spent the rest of the week with my diving. I managed to get my hours in for Instructor Assistant certification but still needed to take the test. I also spent time organizing the barbeque. I went to a local grocery store and bought all the fixings for a traditional rib roast.

Friday night I called Aunt Grace. When she answered the phone I could hear her crying.

"What's wrong Aunt Grace?" I asked.

"I'm not getting anywhere with your mom," sobbed Grace. "I think I'm going to come home."

"Aunt Grace... er... Grace... I want you to know that you will be coming home to family."

The silence on the phone seemed to last an eternity. I couldn't even hear her sobbing.

"You are my only family," she said quietly.

"You're wrong," I said. "Sarah is family to you. So is Bree. They both love you like family. Ashley loves you too. You are going to have such a warm welcome when you get home."

"If I came home tomorrow would you be able to pick me up?"

I paused knowing that I had the barbeque the next day and knowing that I was the one doing the cooking. I also knew that Aunt Grace was going to need me for a few days when she got home.

"I would be happy to," I finally said.

"It took you awhile to answer," said Grace.

"I had a barbeque to cook for tomorrow but I would rather make sure you get home ok and get settled."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.